Search found 30 matches

Return

Re: Чемпионат России 2012 || Russian Nationals 2012, 24-28.1

I'm so nervous and excited for Plushy! I wish it was earlier so I could sit up and watch! But I just won't be able to sit up past two o'clock, I am sick with a cold :(

But the first thing I will do tomorrow is jump on my computer and look for the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plush45: :plush47: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :co_ol:

Good luck Plushy! plush48 :ki_ss:

MERRY CHRISTMAS GIRLS! I know it's not Christmas in Russia until January 7, but it's Christmas here now! ::yaz-yk:
by karnelove
25 Dec 2011, 10:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

Flawless! Perfect! Wonderful! Oh Plushy, you are such an incredible amazing champion!

I will go to bed now with sweet, sweet dreams of Plushy's superb skating! :plush40: :plush40: :plush33: :plush33: :plush33: plush48 plush48

I hope Artur does well too! plush48
by karnelove
26 Jan 2012, 17:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

a;fdlnaldenrf'aldnm ft

PLUSHY YOU ARE PERFECT! FLAWLESS! WONDERFUL! MY HEART IS GOING CRAZY, I CAN'T BREATHE, AND IT'S 2AM! YOU ARE SO WORTH GETTING UP FOR. PLUSHY, YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION, A TRUE CHAMPION!

:ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo:

Now waiting for Artur! :co_ol:
by karnelove
28 Jan 2012, 19:26

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think Artur can feel a bit aggreived at those scores. Plushy was wonderful and amazing but I think Artur deserved that one. Apart from the step-out on the 3Lo it was beautiful.
by karnelove
28 Jan 2012, 19:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After reading this thread I am frustrated on two levels!

Firstly, that in Australia I will never get to see Plushy skate live! :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: Please ISU make a GP in Australia, or World Championships. Or maybe Plushy could come skate in a show. I want to meet him. :plush36: :plush36:

Secondly - my right knee is injured, just like Plushy! Now after watching Plushy I want to get back on the ice, but it's still too early, I need two more weeks! :is_te_ri_ka: I am so close to landing lutz! :plush43: Hurry up, knee!
by karnelove
30 Jan 2012, 15:50

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионаты Европы-Мира || European-World Championships 2

:plush27: :plush27: :plush27: :plush27: :plush27: :plush27: :plush27: :plush27: :plush27: :plush27:

I'm so heartbroken for Artur. He looked so sad. :plush27: Poor Artur. I just wanted to cuddle him and tell him everything would be all right after that LP. :plush27: :plush27: :plush27:

He'll have his revenge! I know it! You cannot keep a champion skater down forever. Artur will rise again and make the haters rue their hate! plush48
by karnelove
01 Apr 2012, 14:28

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Besides - and Mishin mentioned something like that:
"... In fact, there is a serious reason, why Arthur was not ready. But I have no right to disclose it"...

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/518367
... На самом деле есть серьезная причина, по которой Артур был не готов. Но я не имею права ее разглашать...

Oh no! That doesn't sound very good at all. :ny_tik: Poor Artur. I hope everything gets better for him soon.

And I hope that next season we see Artur and Zhenya winning everything together plush48
by karnelove
05 Apr 2012, 07:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Champions on Ice - Rimini, Italy 29.04.2012

Audrey! Fantastic pictures~! :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :ya_hoo_oo: How did you keep breathing when he was right in front of you like that? :sh_ок:

http://s11.postimage.org/kockivw6r/452.jpg
http://s16.postimage.org/56e84bycl/454.jpg

Hehehehe, Plushy looks jealous :du_el: but fabulous. Artur stole Carolina! :du_el:

http://s9.postimage.org/eljfszfsf/456.jpg

Plushy looks so beautiful here!

http://s16.postimage.org/sg5f3arvp/460.jpg

Plushy trying to get everyone organised and steal Caro back from Artur? :du_el: ::yaz-yk:

http://s17.postimage.org/qb352j5xb/463.jpg

Great group of skaters!

Thanks so much Audrey! :co_ol:
by karnelove
07 May 2012, 11:06

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

Oooooh! I am so jealous!

Do you think it is possible to convince Plushy to put on a show in Australia? :plush38: :hi_hi_hi:
by karnelove
07 May 2012, 17:05

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ISU Гран При 2012/13 || ISU Grand Prix series 2012/2013

Well the USFSA have proven that they are totally stupid! :plush43:

They had to give Weir two because of the comeback skater thingy, and of course you give Abbott two. But instead of promoting their two fabulous youngsters (Joshua Farris and Jason Brown :plush31: ), they give assignments to Rippon, Miner, and Razzano, and TWO to Dornbush! (Who on earth is Razzano? :ne_vi_del: )

I mean, Jason still has work to do on his 3A to get it consistent :plush37: but they are both better skaters by miles than most of the ones named to the GP. I do not understand why you would back the older, mediocre skaters over exciting young talent. :ne_vi_del:

GO ARTUR! plush48 Skate Canada and CoR are tough assignments :plush37: but I know he can do it!

And hopefully we see a surprise Plushy at CoR! :plush41: :bra_vo:
by karnelove
23 May 2012, 11:49

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

Yegor looks so much like his daddy! :-) :-) :-)

I hope this news about Plushy and Yana is true! :plush47: It would be so lovely if they got the chance to have a family!

I think it is very early, we won't see a confirmation for another month or so. If this means Yana is due in December/January - a Russian Nationals baby? Or a Christmas baby! :co_ol:
by karnelove
31 May 2012, 07:55

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Videos from ISU Facebook page are now on youtube (new YT channel of ISU) :plush45:

European Championships Small Medal Ceremony: Artur Gachinski, Evgeni Plushenko and Tomas Verner: (for SP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dk1yL559fI

1Dk1yL559fI

Excellent advice from Plushy, I will follow it always! :bra_vo:

Why does Artur always look so sad? He just won the short program, he should be happy. But you can almost see him thinking "I only beat him by a tiny margin, he didn't do a quad, it's only the short program" and so on in such a negative train of thought. Oh Artur. Please learn to smile. I don't like seeing how sad you are. :plush36:

Artur and Tomas were so confused about the ceremony, but Plushy knew what to do, of course. plush48 I wonder what was in the boxes?
by karnelove
31 May 2012, 17:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

http://www.mk.ru/social/article/2012/06/01/710629-yana-rudkovskaya-boretsya-za-syina.html
Вопрос адвокату Яны Рудковской Татьяне Акимцевой:

— Говорят, что Яна Рудковская ждет ребенка от Жени Плющенко, это правда?

— Да, мы все страшно рады за них. Теперь семья станет полной во всех смыслах этого слова. Мальчишки очень хотят маленькую сестренку, а муж Яны Женя Плющенко — он ведь просто обожает мальчишек, а они его. Не стоит, наверное, и говорить, как он будет рад появлению на свет общего ребенка.

MK : It is said, Yana Rudkovskaya and Zhenya Plushenko are expecting a child, is it true?
Tatiana Akimtseva (Yana's lawyer) : Yes, we are all so happy for them!...

Oh my goodness! :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo:

I'm so happy for them! :ta_n_cor: :ta_n_cor: :ta_n_cor: :ta_n_cor: :ta_n_cor: :ta_n_cor: :ta_n_cor: :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :bra_vo:
by karnelove
02 Jun 2012, 15:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Russian National Team 2012-13

Plushy is the papa of the group and Artur is the baby! :hi_hi_hi: I knew Artur was young, but I didn't realise he was the youngest. Lots of years ahead for the future king! :ya_hoo_oo:
Plushy is not papa of them!! I'd say elder brother :-)

Yes. Gachinski is young. But "18-19 years old" (though he will turn 19 soon) is the same age as Plushy's SLC Olympics 2002. And Gachinski's biggest rival is more younger. Hanyu is still 17. So, I think 19 years old is not old, and not a baby anymore. He is already soldier!! :co_ol: :du_el:

I think Hanyu is 18? :plush38: Farris and Brown are 17 and they will be his challengers too :du_el:

I think Artur has learned how to fight, now he will show everyone he knows how to win! :du_el:
by karnelove
02 Jun 2012, 14:55

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Competitions News

Men
- Alexei Yagudin [Russia] (2002 SLC Olympics Gold medal)
- Iliya Kulik [Russia] (1998 Nagano Olympics Gold medal)
- Jeffrey Buttle [Canada] (2008 Worlds Gold medal)

ILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo:

I HAVE MISSED ILIA SO MUCH! :ya_hoo_oo:

Ilia and Alexei can keep the glory of Team Russia! plush48 I think that Ilia could still beat most of the modern skaters :hi_hi_hi:
by karnelove
07 Jun 2012, 18:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мужчины || Men

Why not make it to Sochi? The competition in the USA is not so hard right now.

I am very angry with you Johnny. :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43:

I hope Joshua and Jason make you pay DEARLY for that statement. :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :du_el:
by karnelove
07 Jun 2012, 17:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arthur Gachinsky Pinzolo Galà 30 06 2012 : by Lelo :plush45:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smhumcONIm4

smhumcONIm4

.. one more homevideo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcqWupspXs8

It's looking very fabulous and interesting! I can't wait to see what he will wear with it, and how it will be by the time the season starts! :plush33: :plush33: :plush33: :plush33: :plush33:
by karnelove
05 Jul 2012, 10:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Joshua Farris' new Short Program: Bach Cello Suite No. 1 (I think.)

Debuted at the Vail Invitational in Colorado, he earned a 66.23 (2nd).

Don't panic about the end; Vail is at altitude and Josh has asthma. :plush37:

I love it already!
by karnelove
26 Jul 2012, 14:59

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jason Brown and Joshua Farris in a joint interview with Sarah and Drew:

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120801&content_id=35936692&vkey=ice_news

Basically:

Josh is a fan of Jason, and Jason is a fan of Josh :hi_hi_hi: :hi_hi_hi: :hi_hi_hi:
by karnelove
02 Aug 2012, 17:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'll believe it when I see it :hi_hi_hi:

I hope he and Johnny are going to be marked properly at Nationals and not given "comeback boosts" or have the younger skaters held down. I can't wait to see Joshua and Jason kick their butts! ::yaz-yk: :du_el:

Speaking of Jason Brown, his new programs are videoed and out and about - I'll post video tomorrow. His Liebestraume is GORGEOUS! :plush40:
by karnelove
10 Aug 2012, 18:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ISU Гран При 2012/13 || ISU Grand Prix series 2012/2013

Josh murdered everyone! :sh_ок:

Fabulous performance with his first ever 4T in competition and a gorgeous 3A-3T in the LP. No-one else stood a chance. :ki_ss:

Honorable mention to Australia's Jordan Dodds who doubled up in both the men's and pairs competition!
by karnelove
05 Sep 2012, 15:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

I just LOVE the new program! :plush31: :plush31: :plush31: :plush31: :plush32: :plush32: :plush32: :plush32:

It's magnificent! The jumps! The spins! The wonderful footwork sequence during The Swan! And where, where, WHERE did that Y-spiral come from in the final sequence of Danse Macabre? He is truly the king!

And I LOVE that costume! So regal and bold! I was so sad when I saw he was in black again - I like Plushy in colours! - but when I saw the proper pictures of the costume I was thrilled! It is truly beautiful!

And I love Artur's new SP as well! It is magnificent! The Prince will rise again and the King and the Prince will rule the skating world! plush48 plush48 plush48 plush48 plush48
by karnelove
16 Sep 2012, 16:06

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

:-) :-) :-) I see my post on FSU in your copy-paste :hi_hi_hi:

Dimi, you are right about his landings, he always looks so regal and in command. His jumps never look in doubt. Such a pleasing contrast to a certain alleged "World Champion".
by karnelove
18 Sep 2012, 06:48

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Почему я люблю катание Жени || Why I love Plushy’s skati

It was a Friday night; I came home late from work. I was so tired. My sister was sitting on the couch channel surfing. We found the channel showing the Vancouver games...the men's long program was about to start. I didn't even know that men figure skated (it is never on TV in Australia except for at the Olympics), and so I was very bemused!

My sister and I spent the group making random observations - we did not know who this Chan was, but he fell a lot - Takahashi needed a new costume stat because the checks were :ze_le_ny: , we LOVED this beautiful young man at his first Olympics for Switzerland (later I Googled Stephane Lambiel and discovered that, oh dear, he was already a double world champion, it was his third Games, and he wasn't that young... :smu:sche_nie: ), and then we thought Johnny was lovely, and we were :ze_le_ny: and :sh_ok: all the way through Lysacek.

And then came this tall, proud Russian onto the ice. And I said, "I have heard of this man. He loves this jump called a quad. It was in the newspaper."

And then he started moving, and suddenly I was not tired anymore, and I didn't need to know anything about skating, or the jumps, or the scoring, or anything else, to know that...here was someone more special than anything I had ever seen. He carried himself with pride and assurance; he was the best and he knew it, but it was not arrogant. He moved with power and certainty, grace and beauty; he skated with passion and joy. He looked like he was having fun, enjoying every moment of his time in the spotlight, and in that moment, my heart ached to know his joy, I wanted nothing more than to feel what he felt, to know more about this golden, magnificent angel who I could not tear my eyes away from.

In the weeks that followed, I spent hours on Youtube, Wikipedia, all places, learning and learning and learning about my new golden hero. With every performance I saw I saw a repeat - that bright, shining charisma, that proud, powerful charm that draws all to him.

And still to this day no-one has yet caught me the same way he did, no-one has yet repeated that magical night for me. It was Artur's long, lyrical line and yet shy, sad face that drew me in; Joshua's long, classical body and magnificent rise to redemption. Jason's bright, bubbly personality, his ability to make you watch, caught me. For all of Artur, Joshua and Jason, there is one program of theirs that has that same magic power Zhenya cast that day; for Artur, it is The Bolt; for Joshua, the magical Rach program; for Jason, the beautiful Liebestraume. And yet it is but one program, and one program only; for Zhenya, it is every single program that can entrance me. :plush31:
by karnelove
25 Dec 2012, 07:17

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России 2013|| Russian Nationals 2013, 24-28.12

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo nervous for Russian Nationals! I want Plushy and Artur and Maxim to all do well! I don't even really know who I want to win :ne_vi_del: I mean I want Plushy to win his tenth National title :plush46: but a win would be so lovely for Artur's confidence! :plush47: And then I like Maxim too, he skated really well at JGPF! And I want Menshov to do well too! :plush38:

This is very hard! :du_el:

GOOOOOOOOOO TEAM RUSSIA! plush48
by karnelove
25 Dec 2012, 06:24

Jump to forum
Jump to topic