Search found 300 matches

Return

Re: Чемпионат России 2012 || Russian Nationals 2012, 24-28.1

dimi wrote:Can someone write a resume of what he says in either interview or press conference?
I understand only a few words!

And please can somebody tell what Tarasova said after the lp? :plush47: :plush47:
by lovplush
27 Dec 2011, 16:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And please can somebody tell what Tarasova said after the lp? :plush47: :plush47:
I'll try a little later :a_g_a: .

Tarasova was so excited!!!

Here is translation .

Дарина, thanks :plush33: ! Tarasova indeed was very excited. So nice to hear her comments on Plushy although I know she is always quite fond of Plushy :hi_hi_hi:
by lovplush
28 Dec 2011, 08:43

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I know Plushenko's fans and I don't want to fight with anyone (I admire Plushenko and imo he was the best ever...), but I can't keep silence, then his short program.

I'm asking at myself if his coreographer is sleeping or what else...
Plushenko's short program seems an exibition and not a good exibition: what does he do in his coreography? Imo the coreography doesn't exist and he do his typical movements (kisses and other stuff) for the audience.
So... I can understand a program like this when he skates in exibition, but who declares (like me) Patrick Chan's lack in the coreography, is now disappointed by Plushenko's short program: a big skater like Plushenko can does more, more better than kisses and winks. Suppose a person who doesn't know Plushenko (because he isn't intressed in figure skating), can he/she to cheer, to scream and to excited for Evgeny? No. This is the answer.
And I'm writting all this because some ages ago, Plushenko was able to fascinate all the world (who doesn't know what figure skate is too!) not only his fans, and this was his biggest magic...
but I can't see it anymore. I can't belive it's so hard to find a good coreography for Plushenko: he can does all, really all... so, why only kisses and winks? What is his corepgrapher doing? He is afraid to say to Plushenko: "Do this and this and not this?"
Ok, Plushenko can be the best, but the scores speak clear: at the Worlds it will be head-to-head with Chan, why does he present a coreography lower like this?

What's the problem? Plushenko belives the fans don't cheer and excite if he doesn't send kisses?
For me, it's the opposite.
Anyway, maybe Plushenko want to thank his fans for their support... so, he needs only to skate and to show this in his eyes, nothing else to be unforgettable.

Blowing kisses is not his original choreography. This is just something special for RN I think.

The program is not eye pleasing like Dai's maybe to some people, but the power within is unmatched. This is also very related to the music. Besides Plushy is always aiming for drama style program that is why he is fond of powerful step sequence which is not COP friendly these days.

And this is the first time he shows the program, he needs to work on it for sure.
by lovplush
29 Dec 2011, 14:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

lovplush .... you still have subscription for IFS magazine? :mi_ga_et: :plush39:

Plushenko Captures Ninth Title:
http://www.ifsmagazine.com/issues/201112

Yes, I still have the subscription for IFS, but this article is not contained in the e-book. The link of the article is:
http://www.ifsmagazine.com/articles/32371-plushenko-captures-ninth-title

Plushenko Captures Ninth Title
A Recap of Russian Nationals

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z261/yaya124/plushy/IFS.jpg

ByTatjana Flade
Published: 12/28/11

The comeback of 2006 Olympic Champion Evgeni Plushenko was the headline story at the 2011-12 Russian National Championships this week in Saransk, but the depth in ladies and pairs was equally exciting.

At age 29, Plushenko is truly a dinosaur of figure skating who never ceases to amaze. Whether you like him or not, the man deserves respect for his achievements, his work ethic and his commitment to the sport.

He polarizes and attracts the attention of media and fans, which is great for figure skating. The three-time Olympic medalist had no trouble winning his ninth national title, even though he was far from his best. “I had knee surgery only six month ago and after that I had more injury problems, so I was unable to prepare the way I would have liked to,” he said.

“I started landing the quad only a couple of days ago and I was even surprised to pull off a very good one in the warm up (for the short program).

The quad toe in the short program was not as solid but though he leaned forward he still landed on one foot. The planned triple toe for the combination did not happen so he tacked a double toe on the back end of a triple Lutz later on. The triple Axel, which has always been his strongest jump, was strong.

The six-time National Champion picked up a level three for two spins and the footwork, and a level four for the combination spin. He definitely showed improvement in these areas. Most of the component scores were in the 9's, which was flattering in the transition department. Overall the program to an arrangement of music by Edvin Marton has the potential to evolve.

For the free, Plushenko returned to a Tango, this time to “Tango de Roxanne.” The quad was better than in the short, the triple Axels (one with a triple toe) were excellent again, but Plushenko grew tired in the second half, doubling a Lutz and stepping out of a triple Lutz.

Again, he earned level three and four for the spins and a level three for the footwork. Though his technical score was only third best behind Artur Gachinski and Sergei Voronov, the component score was high.

This program, too, needs more mileage, but considering the short preparation it was a good effort. Overall Plushenko scored 259.67 points. “There is still a lot of work left to do,” Plushenko admitted. “In this shape I wouldn't go to the European or World Championships. I would finish 10th or maybe fifth or sixth. This it not what I want. However, I am ready for defeat as well, especially this season.“

Whether Plushenko will be at Europeans in Sheffield next month remains to be seen. As he has not competed internationally since the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, he does not have the minimum technical element score required for eligibility to compete at ISU Championships. This score is ridiculously low for any top competitor and the rule was only introduced to preclude the weakest skaters from competing.

However, the rule is there and, unlike the Grand Prix Series, there is no exception for returning former champions and medalists. Russian Figure Skating Federation president Alexander Gorshkov announced that they would ask the International Skating Union as soon as possible for an exception. If Plushenko goes to Sheffield he will have to compete in the qualifying round as the lowest-ranked Russian skater.

Artur Gachinski has improved since his showing during the Grand Prix Series, although his quad-double toe combination in the short was shaky and he fell on the quad in the long. The 18-year-old overcame that fall quickly and landed six triples including two huge Axels in his routine to “Dracula” and “Interview with a Vampire.” He racked up 249.58 points.

Gachinski, who trains alongside Plushenko under Alexei Mishin, has better programs than in the past and his work with Stéphane Lambiel showed. “I missed the quad in the free skating but I did all the other jumps after that and my spins were strong, so I'm pleased with that,” Gachinski said.

“I was struggling with my quad toe in practice. I've put on two kilograms since Cup of Russia and now have to carry around that extra weight.” He went on to explain that he had to change his diet and take vitamins as some blood parameters were not as they should have been. Gachinski didn't mind placing second. “In many aspects my skating still isn't as good as his (Plushenko's),” he said.

Sergei Voronov returned to the podium after missing it narrowly in 2010. The quad toe in the short was under-rotated, but he hit a nice one in the long together with two beautiful triple Axels to move up from fourth to third. “This year the competition is even stronger with the return of Plushenko and the bronze medal means a lot to me,” the two-time Russian champion said. “I had a full work load at practices heading into this event and I think we'll continue this way after a short break for New Year.

He promised to celebrate New Year's Eve only with Coca Cola light. Voronov accumulated 240.79 points.

Zhan Bush stood in third following the short where he was the only competitor to land a quad-triple toe but slipped to fourth in the free after he two-footed and under-rotated the quad. Defending champion Konstantin Menshov was plagued by inconsistency again and came 7th.

SOTNIKOVA CAPTURES TRIPLE CROWN

The depth in Russian ladies is overwhelming and the fact that 17 out of the 18 girls who competed attempted triple-triple combinations in at least one segment of the competition is telling. There were, however, many mistakes in the free skating.

Adelina Sotnikova captured her third national title with 193.71 points ahead of rising star Julia Lipnitskaia who claimed the silver with 191.65. Alena Leonova earned the bronze.

Sotnikova has improved since the Grand Prix Series. Though the triple Lutz-triple loop combination was under-rotated in the short (and downgraded in the long) the rest of the “Bolero” program in a new all-red costume was strong.

In the free, the 15-year-old tired in the second half, stepped out on a triple Salchow, touched down on the triple loop and popped an Axel. “I haven't even realized yet that I am a three-time Russian champion now, but I feel a great joy inside that I can't express with words,” she said. Sotnikova is slated to compete at the Youth Olympic Games in Innsbruck, Austria next month.

Lipnitskaia, 13, is famous for her flexibility and consistency. At Russian nationals she made not a single mistake. Lipnitskaia hit seven triples in her free program to “Romeo and Juliet” by Nino Rota. Other than a minus on an edge call on the Lutz her jumps were rock solid and her spins impressive.

“I wasn't nervous, I was completely calm today. I think this was my best performance of the season so far,” the Junior Grand Prix Final champion said.

Leonova missed her triple toe-triple toe in the short but saved the combination with a triple flip-double toe. She stood in fifth place but moved up to take the bronze in the free with a total of 178.15 points. She too, was not error-free, popping a flip and stepping out of the opening triple toe-triple toe. But she never gave up. “I have done everything I could,” Leonova said at the press conference.

“I am relieved that I survived till the end of the program. I am completely exhausted, both emotionally and physically.”

In spite of that she said she did not regret competing, although her coach Nikolai Morozov wanted her to skip the event. “In Canada (at the Grand Prix Final) I had heard that my coach almost withdrew me from nationals,” the 21-year-old said. “I was very surprised. I had always intended to compete at nationals. I wasn't coming here for a placement. I just want to show good skating.“

Ksenia Makarova sat in second after the short but dropped to fourth when she fell on the triple flip and under-rotated three more jumps.

Elena Radionova, 12, finished fifth in her debut at senior nationals. She landed at triple Lutz-triple toe in the short, but missed it in the long.

Elizaveta Tutkamysheva looked tired and overall fell three times in both programs. She finished sixth. Polina Korobeinikova did not skate as well as she did at the Junior Grand Prix Final but still had a few good moments including a double Axel-triple toe in the free skate. She ranked seventh.

BAZAROVA AND LARIONOV CAPTURE PAIRS TITLE

Vera Bazarova and Juri Larionov won their first national title in the absence of Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov and Yuko Kavaguti and Alexander Smirnov. Both couples withdrew to recover from injuries.

Bazarova and Larionov were strong in their “Tosca” short program, showing solid side-by-side triple toes, a nice triple twist and throw triple flip. However, Bazarova struggled with the solo jumps in the “Doctor Zhivago” free program, stumbling on the triple toe and popping the second Axel in the double Axel sequence. She was so upset at her mistakes that at first she couldn't even enjoy the victory.

“We are not too happy with our performance, we didn't do everything and this was my fault. I missed the jumps,” she said. “We'll have to continue working on the jumping elements.” The duo still won comfortably with 194.86 points.

On the other hand, silver medalists Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov and Anastasia Martiusheva and Alexei Rogonov who captured bronze were very excited about their performances. Their performances showed that the level of Russian pairs skating is on the rise.

Stolbova and Klimov had a little error in the short when she touched down on the throw triple flip, but their innovative free to a modern version of “Polovetsian Dances” was clean. The program included a double twist, an excellent triple toe-double toe double toe as well a throw triple flip and Salchow. “That was an almost clean performance, everything worked, there were just a few little errors. It was our best performance of the season,” Klimov said. The team scored 182.13.

Martiusheva and Rogonov were once a very promising junior pairs team who won silver at 2009 Junior Worlds, but they have struggled since moving up to the senior level, mainly because of her jumping inconsistency. But it was different this time at nationals.

The short to Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons” was almost perfect with a triple Salchow and triple twist, but Martiusheva put her hand down on the throw triple flip.

Performing to “Tristan and Isolde” in the free, the Muscovites executed a triple Salchow, triple twist, throw triple flip and loop. The only glitches were a singled Axel on her part and losing unison in the side-by-side combination spin. With 179.94 points, they dropped one spot to third.

“We only had a mistake on the double Axel, so we could have skated better, but overall we did our job,” Rogonov said. “This was our first step back to serious (high-level) performances.”

Katarina Gerboldt and Alexander Enbert turned in their best performances of the season as well to finish fourth. She had trouble with the side-by-side triple Salchow in both programs, and their triple twist still is not pretty, but the other elements went well.

The new junior team of Vasilisa Davankova and Andrei Deputat was the discovery of the event. They earned the highest technical score in the free skate, executing a triple toe-double toe, double Axel, triple throws and earning level four for the lifts and spins.

On the other hand, Lubov Iliushechkina and Nodari Maisuradze were disappointing. Iliushechkina looks alarmingly thin, almost anorexic, and has no power to land the jumps. The 2009 World Junior champions placed sixth.

BOBROVA AND SOLOVIEV DANCE TO GOLD

Ekaterina Bobrova and Dmitri Soloviev repeated as ice dance champions while Elena Ilinykh and Nikita Katsalapov captured silver and Ekaterina Riazanova and Ilia Tkachenko danced to bronze.

Bobrova and Soloviev looked somewhat shaky in the Latin short dance. Especially the twizzles were not well executed and there were a few wobbles in other places. Their lead of almost five-points over the other two couples seemed generous. The European silver medalists looked better in the free dance and earned the highest levels with all elements earning a level four except the footwork that garnered a level three.

“Technically it maybe wasn't our best skate, but emotionally it felt really strong. Maybe we were a little more nervous because defending a position is always harder“, Bobrova admitted.

“Now we want to prepare well for Europeans to be able to avoid the little errors that marred our performances before,” her partner added.

Ilinykh and Katsalapov started out with great speed and attack in their passionate Latin dance but Ilinykh fell basically on nothing in a standing position. After that she looked a little rattled but they finished without further mistakes.

The dramatic “Ave Maria” free dance easily was the best performance of the season. It had more flow and looked more polished than at the Grand Prix events. However, Katsalapov stumbled on the second twizzle. The twizzles and the combo spin were graded a level three, the diagonal steps were a level two while the lifts all earned a level four.

Riazanova and Tkachenko turned in a strong performance in their Latin short dance but a level two for the first Rhumba pattern held them back. The fluid free dance to “Snowstorm,” a romantic and soft program, was beautiful to watch. There was a wobble on the combination spin and the circular steps were only a level two. Riazanova and Tkachenko lost the free dance portion to World Junior silver medalists Ekaterina Pushkash and Jonathan Guerreiro.

However, considering that Riazanova had suffered a concussion and broken nose in a practice accident on December 13 and was in hospital for a week, before being released at her own risk on December 20, the couple did very well. “We knew that we would not get any benefit of doubt and we had to come (in order to qualify for Europeans),” Riazanova said. “There was no choice.”

Tkachenko celebrated his 25th birthday the day of the free dance but said he had not had time to celebrate. Pushkash and Guerreiro were technically improved since their Grand Prix appearance, but their “Variations of Paganini” program looks a little too frantic in parts.

Nationals was the first competition of the season for reigning World Junior champions Ksenia Monko and Kirill Khaliavin, following his bout with mononucleosis in the early fall. They looked a little rusty but were solid overall to finish fifth.
by lovplush
04 Jan 2012, 01:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Девушки - одиночницы || Ladies

In case not posting before, here is an article about Liza on IFS-Feb.2012:

http://www.lovplush.com/resources/ET.pdf

Sorry the previous version was not perfectly converted into pdf (some lines are missing) :ze_le_ny: , now I have corrected the problem :-)
by lovplush
04 Jan 2012, 13:39

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

cekoni wrote:
We make new costumes for 2 programs

Thx Cekoni.

The "old costumes" are not bad at all. Hopefully we can still see him wearing them at shows :-)
by lovplush
09 Jan 2012, 13:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

simona wrote:Hope it brings
me good luck!

Oh simina, gook luck :plush39:
by lovplush
10 Jan 2012, 01:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

cekoni wrote:I am not happy with that poster :plush34:
-------------------------------------------------

Agreed. This is not recent photo of Plushy and did not show the full beauty of him :hi_hi_hi: Milan's one is much better :-)
by lovplush
11 Jan 2012, 17:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am not happy with that poster :plush34:
-------------------------------------------------

Agreed. This is not recent photo of Plushy and did not show the full beauty of him :hi_hi_hi: Milan's one is much better :-)

But the Milan poster (the one on the previous page, for the recent show)--one of the girls at our Chinese forum pointed out that he seems to be wearing an ice skate on his right foot, but not on the left ::yaz-yk: :plush42:

Yes, I have also noticed that problem, they either forgot to leave the skate on the left foot on or forgot to remove the skate from the right foot :hi_hi_hi:

Actually Plushy has a lot of very beautiful photos showing his stunning poses on ice, I do not understand why his posters never really show his beauty. I guess maybe because if that would be the case, the posters would kept being stolen :-)
by lovplush
12 Jan 2012, 12:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I did not read through everything since you can imagine what kind of tune it will be. Actually I was a bit annoyed by Chan's eager to beat Plushy this season. We all know that Plushy is not in his best shape at the moment, could say not even restore half of his jumping ability. It is not worth boasting if anyone beats Plushy under such condition. The same goes to be excited to have the chance to beat Plushy when he is not in his best shape.

I do not feel any respects from Chan to Plushy no matter how he uses the words. I recall in Plushy's book, he once said one should respect his opponents, then the victory will be a high win. Only people who can see the merits of others and the shortcomings of themselves can go afar.
by lovplush
18 Jan 2012, 16:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видео с Женей (ретроспектива) || Videos with Evgeni

I do not know if somebody posted this video before: Russian publicity film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqs8wCYancI

Plushy is in it although only for 1-2 seconds;D
by lovplush
18 Jan 2012, 19:32

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Competitions News

- У него было много талантливых и знаменитых спортсменов – Алексей Урманов, Алексей Ягудин. Я бы хотела, чтобы люди говорили: "Тренер Плющенко и Туктамышевой". Не хотела бы, чтобы забывали Евгения .....

I really love Liza! :plush40: :plush31:

Liza is so sweet, just like Zhenya :mi_ga_et:
by lovplush
19 Jan 2012, 14:14

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

I found it on Yana's twitter so I searched for it:
http://www.trud.ru/article/20-01-2012/271680_aleksej_mishin_pljuschenko_budet_prygat_cherez_bol_a_potom__srazu_na_operatsiju.html

Алексей Мишин: «Плющенко будет прыгать через боль, а потом — сразу на операцию»
Георгий Настенко№ 007, 20 Января 2012г.Тренер знаменитого фигуриста — о предстоящем чемпионате Европы

Одним из главных событий чемпионата Европы по фигурному катанию, который пройдет в Шеффилде с 23 по 29 января, станет возвращение на международную арену Евгения Плющенко. Накануне турнира корреспондент «Труда» поговорил о ближайших перспективах с тренером Плющенко — Алексеем Мишиным.

«Каждое занятие проходит под новым лозунгом»
— Алексей Николаевич, Плющенко давно не соревновался. Это каким-то образом влияет на соревновательный настрой?

— Это создает дополнительные сложности. Но у Жени достаточно психологической устойчивости и нацеленности на результат, чтобы справиться с напряжением и при этом обойтись без наивных пожеланий типа «будь храбрым, будь смелым». А если говорить в целом о подготовке, то каждое занятие мы озвучиваем каким-то лозунгом, который помогает ему двигаться вперед.

— Можете о них рассказать «Труду»?

— Сегодня у нас лозунг — «мы работаем над легкостью перемещений от элемента к элементу». Завтра — «мы готовим четверной на послезавтра». Послезавтра — «четверной» и к этому слову прибавляем три восклицательных знака. Далее — «дорожки вращения». Каждая тренировка имеет какую-то направленность, и мы эту направленность всякий раз специально озвучиваем.

— Когда Плющенко вылетает в Лондон и как вы организуете акклиматизацию?

— Никакой акклиматизации у нас не будет. В субботу Женя прилетит в Лондон и прибудет к месту соревнований, в воскресенье потренируется, а в понедельник выйдет на старт.

«Мои ученики соревнуются сами с собой»
— Как у Плющенко сейчас состояние с ногой?

— Нога Женю по-прежнему беспокоит, и по окончании сезона сразу и непременно предстоит операция.

— Четверные прыжки сейчас придется придерживать?

— Четверные будут исполняться через боль. Этого сейчас не избежать. Но придется преодолевать себя.

— Кто из соперников представляется сейчас самым опасным?

— Мои ученики всегда в первую очередь соревнуются с собой. Надо преодолеть себя — такая вот формула. Тогда и все остальные падут перед таким напором.

«Буду просить Бога об удаче»
— Насколько комфортно Женя обычно себя чувствует, выступая в Англии?

— Великобританию я бы особо отметил как страну, давшую миру много прекрасных мастеров в нашем виде спорта. Особенно Дайану Таулер и Бернарда Форда, другие танцевальные дуэты, а также прекрасных мужчин-одиночников. Так что и публика там будет тонко понимающая наш вид спорта. Англию мы воспринимаем с симпатией. Но накануне ответственного старта спортсмен комфортно нигде не может себя чувствовать, потому что его трясет от волнения.

— Плющенко и Гачинский представляют не только одну страну, но и одну тренерскую группу. Это им на руку?

— В какой-то мере — да. Женя и Артур Гачинский выступают единой командой и прекрасно ладят друг с другом. Один другого мобилизует, другой «подпирает», подхлестывает опытного мастера. А вообще Плющенко очень по-доброму, бережно относится ко всем ребятам в моей группе. Когда меня нет на тренировке, Евгений может хорошо проконтролировать моих ребят, кого-то похвалить, кого-то очень точно скорректировать. Критикует всегда только очень конструктивно, по существу. Женя очень заботливо опекает не только Артура, но и Лизу Туктамышеву. С удовольствием занимается с ними и другими ребятами в мое отсутствие.

— Кстати, поздравляю вас с победой Лизы на юношеской Олимпиаде!

— Кстати, мне об этом первым сообщил по телефону именно Женя Плющенко. Он не просто интересуется, а вообще очень переживает за Туктамышеву. Я еще не успел сам посмотреть выступление Лизы, даже в интернете. Но через пару часов после ее победы я обстоятельно поговорил с ее первым тренером Светланой Веретенниковой, которая была с ней в Инсбруке. Веретенникова сказала, что даже при столь победном выступлении Лиза допустила в своей программе определенные шероховатости. Ну что же, будем их быстро устранять и таким образом повышать качество ее программы к чемпионату мира среди юниоров. На чемпионат Европы сейчас она пока не поедет, так как, согласно правилам, к последней дате 15 июля ей еще не исполнилось 15 лет. Но мы уже работаем и с прицелом на следующий сезон.

— Что вы сами пожелали бы перед началом чемпионата Европы?

— Чтобы мои спортсмены продемонстрировали свои сильные стороны и умело скрыли слабые. Чтобы им сопутствовала удача, потому что мастерство у них уже есть. Буду просить Бога, чтобы послал им именно удачу.

— В Англии в церковь пойдете?

— Нет, не пойду. Но просить Бога буду.
by lovplush
20 Jan 2012, 13:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Алексей МИШИН: Плющенко — повелитель страстей и бурь :-):

... В первой из них Плющенко — повелитель стихий, во второй — повелитель страстей. ...... Н о его харизма никуда не делась. Рассказывать же более подробно — все равно что описывать словами красоту прекрасной женщины :hi_hi_hi: ... Возможно, он и повелитель. Я так воспринимаю его исполнение этих программ: он переносит эти бури, эти штормы, эти страсти на трибуны. :plush46: .
what did mishin say? :smu:sche_nie:

Plushy is lord of the elements, the second (Gachi) is lord of the passions......
But his charisma will not go away. In more details - this is the same, as described with the words the beauty of a beautiful woman.
... Perhaps, he is and lord. I thus perceive its execution of these programs: he brings these tempests, these storms, these passions into the stands.

:plush34:
From what I read by google translation, I think Michin is talking Plushy's programs: The first is "the last airbender" (will bring storm; pS for that I especially got a copy of the movie :-) to check), the second is about passion. The program (LP) describes a beautiful lady (I have always suspected some of the moments from his new LP are mimic a woman, very seducive and beautiful moves).
by lovplush
26 Jan 2012, 00:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

Thanks Lotus, nice to hear that he is in good mood. :plush31:
by lovplush
25 Jan 2012, 23:57

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cekoni wrote:
About FS and "beautiful lady" - I think that Mishin do not speak about some "women image" which Plushy play... than to describe some program with words is same as describe beaty of women with words. :mi_ga_et:

:-) That makes more sense. Thanks Cekoni :mi_ga_et:
by lovplush
26 Jan 2012, 15:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мы желаем счастья Вам!

Congratulations Simona, she is so beautiful! Best wishes to you ane your lovely baby girl!!
by lovplush
18 Jan 2012, 22:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

http://t.co/mzcwUkLZ ....MAYBE 4-3? I cant see good

No, it is 3-3. I only know that is not a 4T......

I am very happy that Plushy tried quads but also very worried about his knee injury. I really hope that he will skate safely in LP because he does not need to prove to anyone that he can do a quad or quad-triple combo. He owns it that is simply a fact.

Prey that he will not feel strong pain when skating :plush47: and good luck :plush31:
by lovplush
28 Jan 2012, 04:38

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mis

Классно, когда звезды (или жизнь) сводит таких тренеров и спортсменов! Нереальное трио: Алексей Николаевич, Женя и Артур. Такой драйв, такое соперничество- вот и результат! Если Артур подтянет компоненты, все станет еще острее. Сейчас в произвольной Гачинский выглядит, как Евгений в Ванкувере: ставка сделана на технику, а скольжение, дорожки, руки и даже выражение лица непобедительны и неубедительны. Спортсмен такого класса и таланта должен представлять свою программу на более высоком уровнее. Тем более, что есть на кого равняться: как здорово решил свои ванкуверские проблемы Плющенко. Успехов вам, здоровья, счастья, наши кумиры!

Plushy is a great performer. 2010 he was not a lesser performer, on the contrary his program might not be a great one, but he performed it to the maximum.

In my own opinion, the presnece of Artur on the ice is completely different from Plushy. Artur's performance is rich in detail but lack of the passion Plushy has. This is kind of style thing. With time, I am sure Artur will grow with more confident and become a better performer. But certainly not as dramastic as Plushy (in fact, I think no one can match Plushy in that department :-) . BTW, I love his passion, this results from his love for competition :mi_ga_et: ).
by lovplush
08 Feb 2012, 19:28

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks a lot Vera :plush31:

Can someone please please translate (or write down the script) this :plush47: :plush47:
by lovplush
13 Feb 2012, 01:22

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мужчины || Men

Opining on Four Continents: What’s in a fall?

World champion Patrick Chan won the Four Continents title this past weekend, and there was no doubt about his victory over Daisuke Takahashi – it was dominant and convincing. There were, however, some questions about his quad in SP....:
http://www.examiner.com/figure-skating-in-national/opining-on-four-continents-what-s-a-fall

According to this article, even if Chan's 4T is counted as a fall, he will still lead Dai in SP. The blind judge issues are never new when comes to Chan. :-)

I think the situation of Chan's dominance is not only because he is the favorite, but also his rivals cannot perform a clean program :ze_le_ny: . Dai is tight in PCS with Chan but if he made the similar technical mistake as Chan, he will lose the game. And in PCS department, Chan and Dai is pretty much unbeatable now. :-(

Today TR and SS are everything :)-(: , who cares about artistry since in FS, artistry is also purely linked to well balanced program layout and SS+TR as long as you can hit the music. :ps_ih: :plush34:

I think I am spoiled by Plushy's powerful and emotional performances that I could never fully enjoy other skater's beauty (I like some of them, but not in love :plush31: )
by lovplush
16 Feb 2012, 13:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:ta_n_cor: :plush4: :ku_bok:

Paektusan Prize International Figure Skating Festival - last day, 17.02.2012

SHOW (48')
---------------

I found only Tango + finale :du_ma_et: ... still check :mi_ga_et:
Video stream is bad - try to make better videos.... my videos can be watch in VLC Player and WM Player

Now the show is on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3j3HOJF66Q
by lovplush
22 Feb 2012, 01:05

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Благотворительное шоу для детей || Charity show 20.02.20

Ирина, спасибо за репорт! :plush39: Добавлю немножко.
Катался Женя очень красиво, вдохновенно, свободно, с душой, весь отдавал себя публике. Сейчас , когда нет напряжения соревнований, эти программы заиграли совсем по-другому. :co_ol: Стали какие-то другие. Наполненные настоящим чувством, его неповторимой личностью. Хотя казалось бы куда лучше. Но это был лучший прокат сезона! :plush46:
Народу было очень много, свободных мест почти не было. Но кроме детей было и много взрослых. Цветы и игрушки кидали только мы, наш фан-клуб.
Слышала как одна женщина в публике говорила другой(видимо приехавшей из провинции) : «Он гений! Ну почему я не взяла фотоаппарат! Люди из провинции более духовны. Мы тут в Москве не ценим своего счастья.»

Cняла еще тренировку немножко, Танго Роксаны он там исполнил даже лучше чем на шоу! Выложу потом.
На пресс-конференции когда заговорил о сыне, то прям расцвел весь :son-ce: Сняла немного не сначала.
Подарили ему альбом Золото Шеффилда, спасибо Юле и Алене за него :plush40:
До шоу и после Женю просто разрывали журналисты и репортеры и всё же он нам уделил несколько минут. Поздравили его с победой на ЧЕ. Подарили еще открытку, где поздравили с Днем Защитника Отечества от всех плющат с нашими именами. :-):
Сказал, что напишет в твиттере.
Спросила Ари про шоу в Ангарске, он подтвердил. Женя услышал наш разговор, переспросил: «Что-что 4 апреля?» Но вроде не опроверг. Едем в Ангарск? :mi_ga_et:
Выглядит Женечка очень хорошо, худенький, глаза синие-синие, волосы в свете прожекторов просто чистое золото :plush32:

So jealous that you can watch so many Plushy's shows. :-)

But if he would have surgery now, why he would still perform in shows in April? I know that he does not need to perform quads in shows, but still, one month recovery time for two surgeries seems not very long...... I hope that this time he would recover fully and will not suffer by hurry training and skating...... :plush47:
by lovplush
22 Feb 2012, 18:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"Крым84 wrote: " Вот прекрасный материал о Жене в блоге: http /www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/fsle".

Мне очень понравилась подборка материала о Жене,сделанная Ellin, какая она молодец! Кто-то уже отправил Жене ссылку на ее пост,как сообщается в комментарии к статье. Надеюсь, Женя это прочитает. Ему будет очень приятно за такой подарок! Кстати ,после просмотра ПП Жени в Шеффилде по Евроспорту, с британскими комментаторами есть такое
высказывание : " Dimaolerd 1. I just like to collect the wonderful prases of Plushenko in different languagues".( Мне нравится собирать замечательные похвалы о Плющенко на разных языках). Оказывается есть и такие коллекционеры!Ведь есть что собирать,причем в огромном количестве!

:-) mine is the first plush48
by lovplush
23 Feb 2012, 23:57

Jump to forum
Jump to topic