Search found 514 matches

Return

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

lovplush wrote:

Just same old talking all the time. You can find the same words from GS or FSU. If you are the defender, dear lala, give you a BIG KISS. You are a fighter (as you always are on youtube

Yes, I'm, all the time. :-) :du_el:
by lala630312
28 May 2012, 15:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

let`s talk wrote:
From the fact that you were writing in English with the relevant culture in apply. Of course you can tell them that you don't care. But. It's an international forum afterall.

Yes, this is an international forum, but no one thought bad thing, especially about Zhenya's sexual orientation. Zhenya looked good, but he was in pink, and he was so unusual and funny. This was the reason why Cekoni used :hi_hi_hi: smilie. I think it's no problem. :a_g_a:
by lala630312
03 Jun 2012, 01:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

In my country for some time, many men wearing pink. T- shirts, shirts, pants. When I saw it at first, I was surprised and not liked, but my husband( 49 y.o.) also wears pink shirts right now, and looks good! :plush32:

And think this trend's name is "colour blocking", what wears Zhenya.
by lala630312
03 Jun 2012, 21:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Artistry on Ice 2012 - China 09-17.06.2012 (4 shows)

Congratulations bigeyegugu! This magazine is beautiful! You are so clever! I think Zhenya will be happy when he sees your gift. :co_ol:
by lala630312
06 Jun 2012, 13:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Artistry on Ice 2012 - China 09-17.06.2012 (4 shows)

http://elsayoung.tumblr.com/tagged/Evgeni-Plushenko

Sorry, but i don't like when he makes this so strong mimicry. I know when he skates, he needs to do mimicry, but I think it's an exaggeration. I'm alone? Somebody tell him, it's a little bit exaggeration...
by lala630312
21 Jun 2012, 21:37

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Девушки - одиночницы || Ladies

I found out that Mao Asado trained in Hungary, :sh_ок: that was great secret. :ts_ss: One figure skating fan saw her on the street, and she wrote us on the FS forum, but we couldn't believe. :plush42: But Mao already travelled from Hungary, and the hungarian skaters begun to show his pics with Mao. :plush46: :plush33: I really do not know why she trained in Budapest, :plush38: because isn't a good ice here...... :ne_vi_del: and i formulated carefully. :a_g_a:
by lala630312
26 Jun 2012, 10:41

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Dear Nikoneko!

I have no words, how much I love your work! congratulations! :plush39: :plush39: :plush39: :plush39: Thank you for your all work! :plush33:
by lala630312
11 Jul 2012, 18:08

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

I have changed my wallpaper. :a_g_a: I love that!! :plush31:
by lala630312
11 Jul 2012, 20:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Благотворит. шоу для детей || Charity shows 20.2 & 1.5.2

You are a genius lёle4ka! :plush39: I don't understand everything, but it was so entertaining. :-)

"Неизлечимый :kli_ny: фанатизм :plush32: очень заразная вещь :-) :-) !!!!!! Причём Вирус этот нами приобретён на всю жизнь!! Почему??! НУ, а как же иначе, если: диагноз окончательный и обжалованию не подлежит, карантин не предусмотрен, докторов не существует, лекарства отсутствуют, вакцину не изобрели, носители пребывают в блаженной Эйфории, получают неимоверное количество позитивных Эмоций и совершенно от симптомов - таких, например, как: :plush33: :plush31: :plush32: :chir_lider: :kli_ny: :ta_n_cor: :plush25: :ki-)(-: :goria_cho: :plush10: - не страдают!! Друзья мои, да это же самая Парадоксально-Положительно-Полезная Болезнь в Мире!! И мне, как и вам, лечиться :hi_hi_hi: совершенно :-) :-) неохота!!"

Perfect. :plush45:
by lala630312
14 Jul 2012, 11:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stars on Ice - Italian summer tour 13-17.08.2012 (5 show

The SP's music is Pink Floyd. :sh_ок:

"Hello dear friends, I saw yesterday night the show Stars on ice in Courmayeur. You can find a video (cellphone) taken by my daughter-in-law on my profile. Zhenya was in top condition and absolutely brilliant! He skated to his new SP, music by Pink Floyd. A very good routine but I need to watch it some more times to appreciate it at its best, I'm afraid. A pity he didn't skate to his new FP "Romeo and Juliet" yet! Instead he skated to his beautiful "Tango de Roxanne" FP and was glorious!! He didn't wear his new costumes yet, still the purple and black-and-white ones from the past season. There was also famous football player Alessandro del
Piero in the crowd and Zhenya went out to cheer him and his wife just in front of us!!"

I didn't show the writer's name, but she is our forum's member. But she wrote this post in the closed group on Facebook. And i can't find the video :plush27:
by lala630312
14 Aug 2012, 20:13

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

I don't think, Let's talk. He worked too much with his SP and Camerlengo. :plush38: But I'm curious.
by lala630312
20 Aug 2012, 10:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Ирина wrote:
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/vellena/post233245299/
И кстати, очень хорош Плющенко. Вот по-настоящему хорош - и в мышечном плане и в плане того, как катается. Мне столько людей успели об этом рассказать (Женя тренировался в Новогорске вечером в среду), работой с ним так сильно восторгался японский хореограф Миямото, что тоже хочется поскорее увидеть результат.

А в понедельник в газете будет интервью с Мишиным. Не бог весть какое большое, но какие-то интересные детали я для себя из этого разговора вынесла.
I don't understand..it's good or not?
Good... here is translation:

"And by the way, Plushenko is very good. That's a really good - and in the muscular terms, and in terms how he skate. So much people talk to me about it (Zhenya trained in Novogorsk wednesday evening). Working with him, so much admired Japanese choreographer Miyamoto, that I want also quickly to see the results."

-------------------------

I dont understand her - if she watched Plushy, or just transfer stories by other poeple? :du_ma_et: ... anyway - I dont trust her's "sudden love" for Plushy :ps_ih:

Yes, i know her.. :)-(: :)-(:
by lala630312
26 Aug 2012, 00:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Kudryavka wrote:31.08.2012

I wonder if Russian children go to school on Saturday :plush38:

I think this was the school year opening ceremony, there was no teaching. In my country also were in so many school today. :a_g_a:
by lala630312
01 Sep 2012, 20:43

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мужчины || Men

Why is there no dislike button? :kli_ny: :-)
by lala630312
10 Sep 2012, 22:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видеомонтажи с Женей || Video montages

Hi, here's rough translation of the Japanese montage 'Impressive Quotes of Plushenko'.
Slashes </> are inserted where the pictures change.
Please note the expressions may differ from what Evgeni actually said. If any of you can correct my English
or tell me the right words from his interview articles/vids/book pages etc, it would be appreciated. Thanks :-):

Impressive quotes of Evgeni Plushenko

I think I was born to be a figure skater / I think this was my destiny
I thank God / for what have happened to me / and for giving me the talent
I know that / talent means / a big responsibility as well
You have to open up / everything that is given to you
I have to strive / for this purpose

For me / there was no choice to quit skating
Because I always / wanted to help my parents financially
If you don’t make full effort / you cannot win
So I must work so very hard
It’s not allowed that I weaken my ability
My hardest rival is / myself
Each time I go onto the rink
I have to fight with simmering emotions and anxiety
But you can do anything if you overcome the fear
The most important thing is / to prove yourself / that you can win

My competitions with Yagudin / developed figure skating significantly
He came up with new techniques, combinations and jumps
And I had to surpass him
You cannot prove to anybody / that you have an injury if you lose
Nobody is interested in such things
So I don’t tell anybody
I feel so baffled / that people consider that I’m not a human
After I win, because I’m not a machine
My heart beats in my breast, not an engine
Blood flows in my veins, not oil
I’m just a normal man that knows pains and fatigue
So I will continue to do my best / to keep on winning

I have never tried to / stop my progress
The duty of a top athlete is / to move the sport forward
I want to put my soul / into every move I do
And I would like to show my soul / to the audience and the judges
I’m a person who has to win the competitions that I participate
I have carried this burden for a long time
This was truly my dream (photo: kissing the Olympic gold medal)
The Olympic Games of four years ago was not my Olympic Games
But this time it was my Olympic Games

I cannot live / without figure skating
Because my life is / the ice
I think all the decisions I made on the crossroads in my life
Were destined by God
My fans, thank you for loving me / I’ll keep training hard / to skate well
So that people will like me more
I don’t want to predict or / talk about the future very much
I just / hope that / everybody will remember me
Evgeni Plushenko plush48

OMG! I really hope, that the author or anybody( if the author permits) puts the video with english subtitle to the Youtube!!! :plush47: This is beautiful!! I deeply admire Plushy! Thank you Coral! :ki_ss:
by lala630312
12 Sep 2012, 23:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Presentations

Hello, first time here :-): I just want to thank everybody in this forum, this is such a great place
for fans of Evgeni :plush39:
Somehow I'm sooo slow to join here, but I was briefly hanging around in places like the fan forum EPD and
FSvids Plush thread :-) some years ago. I haven't always been an active member on the Internet though.
Anyways, Zhenya has been definitely my favorite skater since the SLC OG in 2002. It's a happy surprise
he's still skating competitively and doing some wonderful jobs. Best wishes for him and his family/team/friends
and everybody in here.
I wish I could understand Russian, but so sorry I don't, and English in this forum helps me a lot.
So HUGE thank you again! :ro_za:

Welcome to the forum, Coral! :plush2: We also love Plushy! :plush10: Best place for you! :plush13:
by lala630312
12 Sep 2012, 23:30

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видеомонтажи с Женей || Video montages

lala630312, :-): :ki-)(-: I agree with you, it's focused on younger Plushy in competitions
and very touching.
I saw the comment of the vid author and it says it took her years since she first started editing that
montage with quotations. So I'm not sure if an English version will be released very soon... but
anyway I love it too, thanks for this forum and official twitter for the notice. :plush39:

No matter. I'm happy, because I understand the japanese subtitles thank to you! :plush39: And it's really very touching.
by lala630312
14 Sep 2012, 22:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic