Женя накануне Олимпиады|| Plushy before Olympics

Зимние Олимпийские игры 2010 в Ванкувере || Winter Olympic games 2010 in Vancouver

Re: Женя накануне Олимпиады|| Plushy before Olympics

Postby MiLa » 08 Feb 2010, 23:15

Girls,
How are we going to watch the figure skating in the night? :plush38: :plush38:
пока не меркнет свет
"Подвиги совершаются по велению души!" А. Н. Мишин
MiLa

Postby masha » 09 Feb 2010, 00:43

MiLa wrote:Girls,

Молча!!!! ( ну это так в Росси часто отвечают на вопрос "как?")
Девочки! Ну как, как!!! Заводим будильнички , продераем глаза ото сна, вставляем спички, чтоб не закрывались, и включаем ТВ!
Я вообще произвольную буду смотреть в компании с любителями ФК. Они правда будут болеть за Ламбьеля и за Женю, ну а я только за Женю! Так точно не уснём!!!
Зато не пропустим из-за работы или других дел ( в моём случае смены памперса! :-) ). Никакие отговорки не принимаются!
masha

Postby Antolla » 09 Feb 2010, 02:09

masha wrote:
MiLa wrote:Girls,

Молча!!!! ( ну это так в Росси часто отвечают на вопрос "как?")
Девочки! Ну как, как!!! Заводим будильнички , продераем глаза ото сна, вставляем спички, чтоб не закрывались, и включаем ТВ!
Я вообще произвольную буду смотреть в компании с любителями ФК. Они правда будут болеть за Ламбьеля и за Женю, ну а я только за Женю! Так точно не уснём!!!
Зато не пропустим из-за работы или других дел ( в моём случае смены памперса! :-) ). Никакие отговорки не принимаются!

И я себе "выписала" временно неработающую подругу на ночной дозор так сказать :a_g_a: , тоже давнюю Женину поклонницу, вместе все же как-то веселей :plush2:
Last edited by Antolla on 09 Feb 2010, 03:44, edited 1 time in total.
"Когда на свете появляется истинный гений, то узнать его можно хотя бы потому, что все тупоголовые соединяются в борьбе против него".
Джонатан Свифт
Antolla

Postby Antolla » 09 Feb 2010, 02:32

"Когда на свете появляется истинный гений, то узнать его можно хотя бы потому, что все тупоголовые соединяются в борьбе против него".
Джонатан Свифт
Antolla

Postby Antolla » 09 Feb 2010, 02:34

Lotus wrote:Пожалуйста откройте тему Женя на Олимпиаде! Туда уже пора ангелов отправлят, вы что не понимаете что у них там дел не в проворот! Ангелов надо заранее отправлять...до короткой прогаммы осталось 8 дней!

Наконец-то! И у меня получилось!!! :-):

Вот сколько ангелов и все Жене нашему в помощь!!!!!!!!! :plush47: :plush47: :plush47:
Джонатан Свифт
Antolla

Postby cekoni » 09 Feb 2010, 02:41

Antolla wrote:
Lotus wrote:Пожалуйста откройте тему Женя на Олимпиаде! Туда уже пора ангелов отправлят, вы что не понимаете что у них там дел не в проворот! Ангелов надо заранее отправлять...до короткой прогаммы осталось 8 дней!

Наконец-то! И у меня получилось!!! :-):

Вот сколько ангелов и все Жене нашему в помощь!!!!!!!!! :plush47: :plush47: :plush47:

Topic Женя на Олимпийских играх || Plushy at the Olympics will be opened at that time when Evgeni arrives in Canada - not earlier :plush34: ... until then, you have this topic :mi_ga_et:

P.S. I do not know what you are so persistent :ne_vi_del: - not enough space here to write? :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 09 Feb 2010, 03:04

Hi gilrs

I dont have much time these days, I need to work more so I can go to Greece and watch Olympics with my friends there !!!!

Why you post other angels, when we have one here??? :mi_ga_et:

kisses to all! :plush31:
dimi

Postby cekoni » 09 Feb 2010, 04:50

dimi wrote:I dont have much time these days, I need to work more so I can go to Greece and watch Olympics with my friends there !!!!

Balkans will be the most vociferous in cheering! :ya_hoo_oo: :bra_vo: plush48 ... happy trip, Dimi :ki_ss:

dimi wrote:Why you post other angels, when we have one here??? :mi_ga_et:

:sh_ок: :plush31: ... well, when they all started :hi_hi_hi: ... that and I contribute with "our" angel - wall by Krisz :plush32:

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 09 Feb 2010, 05:42

.... quite unanimously :plush45: :hi_hi_hi:
------------------------------------

http://www.examiner.com/x-20118-Figure- ... mpionships
February 7, Figure Skating Examiner, Jackie Wong

Opining on the European Championships

A few thoughts on the European Championships last month as we move toward the Olympics this coming week.

The European men's podium could very well be the Olympic podium. :co_ol: :plush47: plush48
The three medalists at Europeans, Evgeni Plushenko, Stephane Lambiel, and Brian Joubert, could very well be at the top again in Vancouver. But interestingly enough, the men's field will be so deep at the Olympics that it is even possible that none of them end up on the podium. It will likely take two clean performances to just win a medal for the men.

--------------------------------------------

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/olym...stories_section
By Ron Judd

12 Olympians to watch from around the world
Here are 12 of the hottest stories from around the world for the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.

Here's a look at a dozen of the world's hottest athletes beyond the U.S. team competing at the Winter Olympics.

Evgeni Plushenko, Russia, figure skating

When we last saw him in Turin four years ago, Plushenko didn't just compete in men's figure skating, he owned the event. :-) The gap between Plushenko and everyone else was so broad that the competition, from the moment the Russian finished his perfect short program, was all about the race for second. A perfectionist on the ice, the three-time world and six-time European champion largely walked away from the sport after Turin. But he returned with a flourish this fall, and appears to have lost little of his flair in a calculated buildup to the Vancouver Games. :co_ol: If he's healthy, the 27-year-old will be a gold-medal favorite despite serious competition from Evan Lysacek, the reigning World Champion from America, and home-nation favorite Patrick Chan of Canada.

-------------------------------------------

www.examiner.com/x-33967-Olympics-E...ing-Predictions
February 1, Olympics Examiner, Jeremy Freeborn

Figure Skating predictions

Predicting figure skating was a lot easier fifteen years ago-- especially in the sport of ice dancing, where you could accurately predict the top six before the Olympics ever began.

Now that the sport has cleaned up its act significantly, positional battles are less clear, and for the viewer, it is more enjoyable to watch. If a figure skater makes a mistake, he or she will be penalized in the new system-- as they should be.

One thing that hasn't changed, is the dramatic battles that will occur for the top of the podium.

In the men's competition, Evgeny Plushenko of Russia is back after taking a two year break in 2007-08.The Olympic champion returned to train last March, and hasn't missed a beat after winning the European Figure Skating Championships in Estonia.

Plushenko will battle World Champion Evan Lysacek from the United States for gold.

I like Plushenko because Lysacek struggled with a triple axel and failed to win the U.S. Nationals in Spokane. He comes to the Olympics without momentum, and that is huge when trying to knock off a legend in the sport..... :plush46:

RECAP--

Men's-- GOLD-- Evgeni Plushenko-- Russia :plush45: SILVER-- Evan Lysacek-- United States, BRONZE-- Brian Joubert-- France

Women's--GOLD--Yu Na Kim-- South Korea, SILVER--Miki Ando-- Japan, BRONZE-- Joannie Rochette-- Canada

Pairs-- GOLD-- Xue Shen, Hongbo Zhao-- China, SILVER--Aliona Savchenko, Robin Szolkowy--Germany, BRONZE--Qing Pang, Jian Tong-- China

Ice Dance--GOLD--Meryl Davis, Charlie White-- United States, SILVER--Oksana Domnina, Maxim Shabalin--Russia, BRONZE-- Tessa Virtue, Scott Moir-- Canada.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 09 Feb 2010, 05:44

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/olym...nsfigure07.html
By Nancy Armour
The Associated Press

Olympic men's champion Evgeni Plushenko making figure-skating comeback

Olympic men's champion Evgeni Plushenko is returning after a three-year absence in hopes of becoming the first man to win back-to-back gold medals since Dick Button in 1952.

Russia's Evgeni Plushenko comes back strong after a three-year layoff.
IVAN SEKRETAREV / AP

There are big dreams for some older folks, too.

Olympic men's champion Evgeni Plushenko is returning after a three-year absence in hopes of becoming the first man to win back-to-back gold medals since Dick Button in 1952. Joining him on the comeback tour is Turin silver medalist Stephane Lambiel.

Though Plushenko did ice shows during his retirement, he didn't return to hard training until the spring. Yet he established himself as the man to beat — again — with a dazzling performance at the European championships. His free skate wasn't anything special, but his short program was majestic.

Plushenko earned a world-record 91.30 points, topping the mark he'd set for the short program at the Turin Games.

"To put it simply, I count this as the return of the sporting feeling," Plushenko said afterward.

Plushenko will face stiff competition. In what could be a first, the men's field will feature four world champions: Plushenko, Lambiel, Brian Joubert and American Evan Lysacek.

Plushenko, Lambiel and Joubert went 1-2-3 at Europeans, while Lysacek backed up last year's win in Los Angeles with the title at the Grand Prix final, giving the Americans their best hope for gold since Boitano in '88.

Lysacek didn't have his best performances at the U.S. championships, finishing second. But no one should take that as an indication of what he's capable of in Vancouver.

"The last time around, I was so excited to be a member of the U.S. team and that was my focus," said Lysacek, who was fourth in Turin despite a severe case of the flu. "I went into the Olympics excited about being in the Olympic Village, walking in the Opening Ceremony, getting the clothing and being with the other athletes. It was the thrill of a lifetime.

"This time, I'm looking forward to one moment only, and that's when they open the door and let me on the ice because that's what I've worked for these last four years."...

Plushenko will face stiff competition. In what could be a first, the men's field will feature four world champions: Plushenko, Lambiel, Brian Joubert and American Evan Lysacek.

Figure skating

Women to watch
Kim Yu-na: Anything less than a gold will be a surprise
Mao Asada: Former world champ is longtime rival of Kim
Rachel Flatt: Talented 17-year-old may be U.S.'s best hope

Men to watch
Evgeni Plushenko: Looking to be first repeat winner in 58 years :plush47:
Evan Lysaceck: American is defending world champion
Stephane Lambiel: Swiss star took the silver medal in Turin

When to watch
Men: Short program Feb. 16; Free skate Feb. 18.
Ladies: Short program Feb. 23. Free skate Feb. 25.
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Ванкувер 2010 || Vancouver 2010