Женя на ОИ - КП & ПП || Plushy in SP & LP & FINAL Results

Зимние Олимпийские игры 2010 в Ванкувере || Winter Olympic games 2010 in Vancouver

Re: Женя на ОИ до ПП || Plushy at the Olympics

Postby cekoni » 21 Feb 2010, 09:20

magnifika wrote:... Скажите, КАК можно было поставить Лайсачеку оценки за технику выше, чем Евгению Плющенко?! КАК можно человеку с негнущейся спиной и практически лишенному пластики движений ( я о золотом призере Лайсачеке) ставить равные оценки по компонентам с Плющенко?! ...

Because Lysacek's choreographer "cunningly" put a couple of easy jumps at the end of the program (when they get extra "bonus" points) ... and because (under the new scoring system) for the Quad jumps get low marks, than he deserves :plush34:

I also think that Plushy's artistry is unsurpassed! :plush31: ... but considering such the "hunt" was in the western media, by their judges, coaches and fans of other skaters (past few months) - that Zhenya does NOT HAVE ANY artistry :sh_ок: :plush43: ... it is and good, that the judges nevertheless resisted this pressure.... :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Re: Женя на ОИ до ПП || Plushy at the Olympics & Results

Postby Ирина » 21 Feb 2010, 12:15

Pavel <3 Plushenko wrote:....пусть Евгений Плющенко увидит мое сообщение, т.к. все это написано от чистого сердца и хотелось бы, чтобы наши спортсмены зарядились этой энергией, которая кипит в нас.
Извиняюсь, если кому-то не понравилось мое сообщение :)

Сообщение хорошее :plush45: ,только для пожеланий Евгению у нас есть специальная тема :-): ,и Ваше сообщение я переставила туда (см.здесь viewtopic.php?f=13&t=109&start=260 )
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Re: Женя на ОИ до ПП || Plushy at the Olympics

Postby Andrea_92 » 24 Feb 2010, 17:04

cekoni wrote:
I also think that Plushy's artistry is unsurpassed! :plush31: ... but considering such the "hunt" was in the western media, by their judges, coaches and fans of other skaters (past few months) - that Zhenya does NOT HAVE ANY artistry :sh_ок: :plush43: ... it is and good, that the judges nevertheless resisted this pressure.... :mi_ga_et:

I agree with you..i was pissed off when i heard commentators on Eurosport saying that he has no artistry! Come on, they really don't know what they're talking about! Plushy is the biggest artist from all of them!! And the best skater too!!
Btw, I love you Plushy, and for me you are, and will always be the best figure skater ever!! You deserved that gold more then anyone!! :plush46: plush48
Andrea_92

Postby aysu » 24 Feb 2010, 19:48

I hate Eurosport.It makes me sick.They think that when they say " Evgeni has no artistry" they label him in this way and it will be a fact.If he was American, then they will say " Evgeni is the most artistic skater"...Besides why did they take out that poll? Obviously they couldn't stand the fact that Evgeni has the majority of the votes, and he is considered as the real champion. :bra_vo:
I don't know whether american media is still attacking him and I don't wanna know actually.This is too much.Everybody is attacking to him.
I hope Evgeni will skate in the exhibition program..I really want to see him smiling.. :-):
aysu

Postby Andrea_92 » 24 Feb 2010, 23:13

I hope he will perform in the exhibition too, because i'm sure he's going to show them who's the best, again!! :) Plushy FOR EVER!! :)
Andrea_92

Postby Melissa » 26 Feb 2010, 13:48

Hello all ! Just a quickie from me, because I couldn't help postin' after what happened at Vancouver...

I'm not an Evgeni fan, but you have to give the Caesar what's his.

Ever since Evgeni started taking part in the international competitions, it was pretty clear that nobody had what it took to face him...

What happened in Vancouver is unbelieveable. When I heard the news (as I didn't get to watch the skating) I was like Whoa :O Someone beat Plushenko? Seriously? I gotta see this... How have I not heard of such a new fantastic skater...

And then I saw Lysacek's prestation... Meh. It's not only about the quadruple, but his mere presence on ice has NOTHING to do with Plushenko's majesty. I mean, without trying to be mean, he landed his jumps well (yes, without the quadruple) but he kinda seems like LURCH on ice. Jump, jump. NOTHING. Jump, jump, NOTHING. There's nothing between jumps. :-/

As for one last thought... Don't quit it Plush ! Don't give them the satisfaction. Regardless of what they say we can see what you do on ice. And if even people who aren't your fans can appreciate it to a maximum, then you must be doing all the right things.

May you continue to please our eyes and souls with your magnificent technique and interpretation skills !

Best regards from Romania ! xx :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :bra_vo:
Melissa

Postby Dangerina » 26 Feb 2010, 15:49

Thanks, Melissa! We appreciate your kind words! :smu:sche_nie:
Let him enjoy his triumph - WE know who is the king! :plush46:
Dangerina

Postby cekoni » 07 Mar 2010, 02:51

http://www.absoluteskating.com/articles/2010ogmenlp.htm
By Kutay Eryoldas, Photos © Absolute Skating & Ageha

The Olympic Games 2010 - Kutay Eryoldas reports about Men LP

The Absolute Skating readers were recently introduced to Turkish skater Kutay Eryoldas through this interview with Nadin. Kutay now gives us all the opportunity to get to know him even better as he shares his thoughts on the men’s free skate. It was an event not entirely without controversy and Kutay’s view on the performances of the medalists is clear. Get ready for another part of skaters comment on Olympic events.

I watched the competition from beginning to end and it was a very exciting Men’s Free.

I must admit I was very surprised by Evgeni Plushenko. While I didn’t enjoy his short program that much, he really put on an Olympic performance with his free skate.
Of course Evan Lysacek showed an almost clean skate, and especially his triple Lutz-triple toeloop combination was amazing.
There were some small errors in both performances though, that were very different in nature.

Evan’s landings weren’t always that safe, and he didn’t really hold his landings for long. But as opposed to Plushenko, he showed a three jump combination (triple Flip-double toe-double loop). Technically he was strong, but his skate didn’t feel free, as if he wasn’t there during his performance. I couldn’t see him become one with the music. And when that doesn’t happen, the excitement doesn’t really come across for the audience. Personally speaking, I found it very frustrating that a skater with a technically good performance but average program and most of all an inhibited skate could become Olympic Champion.

Plushenko meanwhile gave everything. I think that he showed amazing choreography and high technical content. Interestingly Evan’s and Plushenko’s PC scores were tied, and Plushenko was beaten on his technical score in such a big competition. Yes, there were small technical flaws in his program, but when it comes to the quad, I share Plushenko’s and many other skaters’ point of view; an Olympic Champion should at least have a quad in his program. Since the quad doesn’t get the points it deserves, more and more skaters choose to play it safe and go for triple-triple combinations instead. Of course the quad alone shouldn’t be a deciding factor to hand anyone an Olympic Gold, but at the same time, skating skills alone shouldn’t either. It should be a combination of both that makes an Olympic Champion and therefore in my opinion the skater that showed both and who should have won this competition, was Plushenko.
The mistakes he made on the triple Axel and the triple Lutz made him miss that first place....

:hi_hi_hi:

ImageImage
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 07 Mar 2010, 03:05

LOOK at what KIWI in EPD did :-) :plush26:

http://evgenyplushenkodevotion.yuku.com ... -Kiwi.html

Just because

dimi

Postby cekoni » 07 Mar 2010, 03:46

dimi wrote:LOOK at what KIWI in EPD did :-) :plush26:

http://evgenyplushenkodevotion.yuku.com ... -Kiwi.html

;;-))) it does not look like on her - she was so fine and decent young lady until now :-)

Well.... then maybe and I can to post this pedestal :co_ol: :hi_hi_hi:
http://spodromantis.deviantart.com/art/ ... -156290014

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Ванкувер 2010 || Vancouver 2010