Показательные выступления Жени || Evgeni's Gala Exibition

Зимние Олимпийские игры 2010 в Ванкувере || Winter Olympic games 2010 in Vancouver

Re: Показательные выступления Жени || Evgeni's Gala Exibitio

Postby cekoni » 09 Mar 2010, 10:20

KingdomOfJoy wrote:
Yes, I believe TSN is a Canadian Sports Channel - during Olympic Figure Skating, both CTV and TSN showed same footage and had same commentators.

I rewatched Free Skate - and they picked on Plushenko full force - it was not nice at all :ny_tik:
It is so unfair to say "quad versus quality" - Plushenko's whole skating is quality AND he did quad + other amazing jumps + he is very artistic. I am so mad that they are trying to put it in a way as if Plushenko makes 1 quad and nothing else. ...

Yes - to that I thought when I mentioned bad "propaganda" of CTV ... how is say: "a lie repeated 100 times ..." :ze_le_ny:

dimi wrote:French Eurosport

About Plushy: He is a legend, many people argued that he shopuld have won, but he is a legend and it doesnt matter now that.
About Lysacek: The Gold medalist...well he is sympathique. He is not Plushenko, he is not lambiel, but he is sympathique. :-) ;;-)))

You not recorded maybe this? :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby KingdomOfJoy » 09 Mar 2010, 11:26

cekoni wrote:Yes - to that I thought when I mentioned bad "propaganda" of CTV ... how is say: "a lie repeated 100 times ..." :ze_le_ny:

Now that I think about it, I think I've heard that "quad vs quality" in many places :-( Booo - not fair :ny_tik:

If you want to watch Olympic Men's Figure Skating without any commentators, go to ctvolympics.ca, click on Skating-->Figure Skating, click on Schedule and Results, look for Men's Short or Free skate and click Replay. You can hear people scream during his performance. People loved his performance!!! :a_g_a:
It's nice to watch without any comments made. I could actually hear what Plushenko and Mishin were saying. After Plushenko finished skating, he told Mishin "I tolerated it, I tolerated it" (Я терпел. Я терпел). Mishin told him: "It was difficult, very difficutl". I wonder what he meant by "I tolerated it"? Then, in Kiss and Cry area, Mishin said: "Not as brilliant as usually but ...", then Plushenko interrupted him: "Everything was clean anyway" :-):
Also, I noticed that when they showed his "dorozhka" in slower motion with a different camera angle - it looked even better!!! They should have showed it like that to viewers right away.
And everytime I watch I am amused and fascinated by his eyes - it's like they can talk on their own!!!
KingdomOfJoy

Postby aysu » 09 Mar 2010, 13:43

After Plushenko finished skating, he told Mishin "I tolerated it, I tolerated it" (Я терпел. Я терпел). Mishin told him: "It was difficult, very difficutl". I wonder what he meant by "I tolerated it"?

I wonder too.I can't imagine how much pressure there was on him :ny_tik: .There wasn't enough support. :plush27: ..Evgeni is such a nice person,he didn't say anything after all those bad things said to him..

But in the exhibition, tears in his eyes were heartbreaking...
aysu

Postby Doll » 10 Mar 2010, 02:20

KingdomOfJoy wrote:
cekoni wrote:Yes - to that I thought when I mentioned bad "propaganda" of CTV ... how is say: "a lie repeated 100 times ..." :ze_le_ny:

Now that I think about it, I think I've heard that "quad vs quality" in many places :-( Booo - not fair :ny_tik:

Also, I noticed that when they showed his "dorozhka" in slower motion with a different camera angle - it looked even better!!! They should have showed it like that to viewers right away.
And everytime I watch I am amused and fascinated by his eyes - it's like they can talk on their own!!!

It is too difficult to see the true skating on television. The angles are not accurate. I especially did not like the shots from above.

...and you are so right! Zhenya's eyes tell the story. Such fierce passion and artistry and yet at the same time, the quiet calmness and self-assurance. It's all in there. :plush33: He exudes talent that inspired me. Not only the Gala Exhibition, but the Short Program that took my breath away! I didn't think he could make me gasp out loud with emotion, but he did it again during the exhibition. Tears flowed because of the raw emotion that he exuded during his performances. I hope he does realize that. There is so much more to him than I knew. He makes my heart soar.
Doll

Postby cekoni » 10 Mar 2010, 11:37

KingdomOfJoy wrote:...I could actually hear what Plushenko and Mishin were saying. After Plushenko finished skating, he told Mishin "I tolerated it, I tolerated it" (Я терпел. Я терпел). Mishin told him: "It was difficult, very difficutl". I wonder what he meant by "I tolerated it"? ...

Probably meaning: withstand pressure :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Elcapitano » 10 Nov 2010, 04:17

В воскресенье по евроспорту показуху будут показывать, сможете не Женька поглядеть ещё раз. И конечно же на лайсодракулу :-) :ps_ih:
Elcapitano

Postby cekoni » 11 Nov 2010, 07:18

Elcapitano wrote:В воскресенье по евроспорту показуху будут показывать, сможете не Женька поглядеть ещё раз. И конечно же на лайсодракулу :-) :ps_ih:

Thanks, we know :plush45:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2&start=170#p41036
cekoni
Administrator

Previous

Return to Ванкувер 2010 || Vancouver 2010