Кубок Ст-Петербурга || St. Petersburg's Cup 09/10.09.2009

Возвращение в спорт, тренировки, сборы, соревнования! || Comeback to sport, Training, Camps, Competitions

Re: Кубок Ст-Петербурга. Первый старт! || St. Petersburg's Cup

Postby cekoni » 12 Sep 2009, 08:28

Ирина wrote:http://infox.ru/sport/winter/2009/09/11 ... vyer.phtml

Мишин: возвращение Плющенко выгодно не всем ...

http://infox.ru/sport/winter/2009/09/11/Mi...Vankuvyer.phtml

Mishin: return of Plushenko is not profitably for all

Evgeni Plushenko won, after Olympic Games in Turin, his first the official start - "St. Petersburg Cup". Despite a few number of errors in the Long program, Olympic champion, scored a record price for him amount of points for the tournament - 259.14. This result would allow a famous athlete to win the world championship. But Plushenko's coach Alexei Mishin told to "Infox.ru" that drawing such conclusions is unreasonably.

By the total score, Plushenko is already an Olympic champion

Evgeni Plushenko won the first stage of "St. Petersburg's Cup". This trophy, won in the city's competition, unlikely to become the most valuable in the collection of Olympic champion, triple world champion and five-time European champion. But and even unimportant provincial medal, can says a lot.

This start become the first official tournament of the famous athlete, after more than three years. Secondly, Plushenko won again. Thirdly, he won with the sum of 259.14 points. This result in the history of figure skating has not shown yet no one athlete. Including and self Plushenko.

For comparison: to win the Olympic Games in 2006, Evgeni took only 258.33, on the basis of an long and short programs. After retiring of Plushenko's, became world champions and with lower rates. In 2008, Canadian Jeffrey Buttle became the first with 245.17 points, while in 2009 the American Evan Lysacek had the 242.23 points, to become the best singles world skater.

« Plushenko re-learning to compete »

But clap and given to Plushenko Olympic gold in Vancouver right now is hardly worth it. Though, a record result was shown in native ice, with native judges and fans, in the absence of television cameras (this is before the tournament personally asked coach of champion, Alexey Mishin).

And if his short program Olympic champion managed to skate without error, then in an long program was serious blots. Plushenko jumped, nearly ultraboundary for today's figure skating, cascade of three jumps - a quadruple toe loop, triple toe loop and double loop (rittberger) jump. But with the last jump is not quite managed - after him, fell.

Then perform another quadruple, what after Plushenko in serious competitions, solved unless the Frenchman Brian Joubert. But to exit on him, his hand touched the ice. All other jumps champion performed very well.

« I am not interested in the performance of individual elements. At these competitions, our main target was not a victory and not the result. Zhenya now re-learning to compete, he will again need to enter into the mainstream of sports training. And for me, as coach, I should have at this tournament to test his psychological readiness, the ability to return to active work. Now I can say, that on these indicators, state of Zhenya is on very good level », - said in an interview "Infox.ru" Alexei Mishin.

« Already on wednesday all started ringing that Plushenko is back. It was not impossible to say then. But today (thursday - Infox.ru), where Evgeni well skated long program, I'll say: Plushenko is back in amateur sports.

I am tormented by questions about the Olympics. What Olympics? Wake up! Athlete not competed for three years. To Vancouver, to us is still, like to fly into space! But we have to work, must move forward, what we are doing. A far guess, we do not want and will », - said Mishin.

« "Bad-wishers" people is still a lot »

For universal rejoicing with his comeback, already now hear disparate voices, that are any good will not. Someone complains that the 27-year-old Plushenko has closed the road for young skaters, somebody said, that return of the champion - the usual PR stunt.

« "Bad-wishers" people is still a lot - believes Mishin. - There is a group of people, for which return Plushenko's is absolutely disadvantageously. But his performances have stirred not only Russian's figure skating, than also and the world. Type of sport develops only when there are strong athletes, it is the law. And those, who say that the return of Zhenya kills young skaters, just do not know the laws of sport, and are full nonsense ».

« High-life will not interfere, if it does not there »

During those three-plus years, that Plushenko was not in professional sports, he became a real "world lion". What was there not in the life of Olympic champion during this time! He managed to sit in the deputy chair, participate in the show, stay TV presenter, win «Eurovision», divorce and almost marry again.

« An active "world life" will not interfere with training, if it does not there, - said Mishin. - But now do not need to go from extreme to extreme. Disappear completely, become inaccessible to the press and fans, too, is impossible. We are not going to go into hiding. It would be indicates of our weakness.

Now many think that is for Evgeni's performances and training very easy. But that apparent ease, it is very difficult for him, and for me too. We started training in mid-June, and this is just the beginning. We still have a lot to overcome: and failures, and mistakes, and God forbid, disease.

Complexities is very much. We must fight, how with objective factors - a strong skating rivals, thus and with the subjective - the biased judges, and with stings those who do not wish us well. The athlete not stands alone, with him is and coaches, choreographers, designers, judges, fans, press. To the dignity pass all tests, we must go together », - says Alexey.

The next official start to Plushenko become the second stage of the "Russian Cup" in Perm, which will be held October 6-10, and the Moscow "Grand Prix" on October 22-25. And before that, to champion ahead another important event - a wedding with Yana Rudkovskaya.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 12 Sep 2009, 08:32

Ирина wrote:http://www.sportsdaily.ru/news/aleksey- ... nshe-42370

Алексей Мишин: У Плющенко инстинкт киллера выражен даже сильнее, чем раньше....

http://www.sportsdaily.ru/news/aleksey-mis...em-ranshe-42370

Alexei Mishin: Plushenko's killer instinct is expressed even stronger than before

Mentor of Evgeni Plushenko, Alexei Mishin estimated performances of his students on "Petersburg's Cup":

- We have not pursued the goal is to show any new items, or perform complex program. We wanted simply to recall long-forgotten feeling of participation in competitions. Elements is relatively easy to configure, program should make difficult, all this is possible. But if an athlete has no sense of struggle, a sense of competition, killer instinct, then him will not save any elements. In this regard, commenting on the statement of Zhenya, I can say that he has these qualities, perhaps, expressed even stronger than before - Mishin said in an interview with Radio Zenit ( http://radiozenit.ru/news/sport/15142 )

October 6 Evgeni Plushenko to take part in the Cup of Russia competition will be held in Perm.

---------------------------
:plush14: "Plushy killer" :plush41: :bra_vo: plush48
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 12 Sep 2009, 08:36

Вера wrote:http://www.kp.ru/daily/24359/545054/

Плющенко выиграл у чемпиона мира! ....

;;-))) "journalists" ::yaz-yk: ....

http://www.kp.ru/daily/24359/545054/

Plushenko beat world champion!

Evgeni commented on «KP» his first victory since returning to competitive sport

The Second Coming of Evgeni Plushenko in sports was held at St. Petersburg Cup of Figure Skating. Triumpher Turin-2006 first showed the audience his new Olympic program, with which Evgeni is going to win and «Gold» in Vancouver 2010. Plushenko was without competition - between him and the silver medalist Konstantin Menshov chasm opened in nearly 50 points. Despite his employment (we called Evgeni the day before the wedding), the champion commented to «Komsomolskaya» his perfromance.

- Evgeni, congratulations on your victory! Evan Lysacek won the last world championship by dialing 242 points. You judge set yesterday 259.14. You expect, that your first performance will be rated higher than the «gold» skating of current world champion? :lol:
- Let us not forget, that the tournament was held in Russia, and it was my first competitive performance after the three-year hiatus. Perhaps the judge wanted to encourage me a little bit, and showed favor against me. I am glad becuase others.... During the skating of an Long program, I jumped two quadruple jumps, and both complied. If my memory serves me, the last time I jumped two quadruple jumps in the Long program in 2003. In addition, I can be proud of a very complex combination of a triple Lutz and triple Salchow, which I also managed.

- You said that the new program, which will prepare for the Olympics in Vancouver - a step forward. You get it?
- Yes, it happened. There is a new style, there is a new step sequences, which correspond to the latest requirements. In technical terms, the program turned difficult, and I am very pleased, that I handled him.

- How the body, after a three-year hiatus, responded to the load?
- No problems there, I feel great, positive attitude. On saturday I had a wedding, the next day we move in Novogorsk. Within five days I will be a mini-camps with a coach and choreographer. There are nuances, over which is to work. Then on Sept. 19 was waiting for me skating on the arena «Katok.RU», and the next day I was skating in Mytishchi. (Odintsovo? :du_ma_et: ) In general, fully prepared to train and perform.

- Do not feel sorry for giving up on the honeymoon? Maybe worth to postpone the wedding after the Olympics?
- Everything that is done - for the better. Marriage with a woman he loved for me to be a powerful incentive. On the contrary, I want to enter into a new season with a new family.

-----------------------------------------------------

http://www.mr7.ru/sport/other/story_17666.html

.... Recall that Evgeni Plushenko successfully returned to the ice, winning the "St. Petersburg Cup" with a good «autumn skating», and received record number of points - 259.14.

Recall that in 2008 Canadian Jeffrey Buttle became the first with 245.17 points, while in 2009 to the American Evan Lysacek was for the best singles skater of planet enough and 242.23 points.

:cool_cool: :k_i_n_g: :chir_lider:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 12 Sep 2009, 12:46

Finally.... official results! plush48

http://fsevents.narod.ru/event/FstLapSpb2009/

First Lap of Sankt-Petersburg Cup

09.09.2009 - 11.09.2009 (Academy of Figure Skating)

Senior Men - Short Program

Senior Men - Free Program

Legend
TSS Total Segment Score
TES Technical Element Score
PCS Program Component Score
SS Skating Skills
TR Transitions
PE Performance/Execution
CH Choreography
IN Interpretation

:ku_bok:

:plush1: HIS FIRST :plush11: :plush8:

..... to be continued ....... :ya_hoo_oo:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ania_i_Tania » 12 Sep 2009, 22:11

Поздравляем Женю с удачным стартом! Пусть у него и дальше всё получается! plush48
Ania_i_Tania

Postby Anuradha » 12 Sep 2009, 22:39

I'm so HAPPY! Congratulations Zhenya!!! :plush46:
Stockholm Ice 2010 was my dream came true!
In that year I saw him live! <3
Anuradha

Postby cekoni » 13 Sep 2009, 06:47

cekoni wrote:Finally.... official results!

http://fsevents.narod.ru/event/FstLapSpb2009/

First Lap of Sankt-Petersburg Cup

09.09.2009 - 11.09.2009 (Academy of Figure Skating)

Senior Men - Short Program

http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?s=&s ... st&p=42478

А что значит буква "B"? В КП она стоит у Плющенко, а в ПП у Меньшова. Бонус?
-----------------
Bonus. Это старая идея, раньше их давали мальчикам за каждый чистый четверные, а девочкам за наличие лутца и флипа (правильно исполненных). +2 балла или что-то в этом роде.
На моей памяти эту идею использовали один раз на ЧР пару лет назад и точных правил так нигде и не писали, по-моему. Идея была заставить народ "рисковать", хотя те кто мог, ИМХО, и так всегда рисковали, а кто не может, то и не может. Но, видимо, питерской федерации эта мысль нравится.

************(translation) ***********

And what does the letter "B"? In the SP it stands at Plushenko, and in the LP at Menshov. Bonus?
-------------------
Bonus. This is an old idea, before they gave the boys for a clean quadruple, and girls for the presence of Lutz and flip (correct version). +2 points or something like that.....
I remember this idea was used once in the "Russian Nationals" a few years ago, but precise rules were nowhere to be written, in my opinion. The idea was to make people "take risks", although those who could, IMHO, and so is always risky, but who can not, then can not. But, apparently, the St. Petersburg Skating Federation like this idea.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 13 Sep 2009, 08:01

cekoni wrote:

;;-))) "journalists" ::yaz-yk: ....

http://www.kp.ru/daily/24359/545054/

Plushenko beat world champion!

Evgeni commented on «KP» his first victory since returning to competitive sport

- view audio interview: http://kp.ru/video/407800/
- download audio interview: :mi_ga_et:
http://kp.ru/upfile/flv/407800.flv

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 13 Sep 2009, 10:50

... Потом 19 сентября меня ждет прокат на арене «Каток.РУ», а на следующий день я выступаю в Мытищах...

Vera, Irina... this is Odintsovo? :du_ma_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ирина » 13 Sep 2009, 12:49

cekoni wrote:Vera, Irina... this is Odintsovo? :du_ma_et:

Мытищи это не Одинцово :hi_hi_hi: ,думаю это ошибка журналистов :ps_ih: .Прокат будет в Одинцово :mi_ga_et:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

PreviousNext

Return to СОРЕВНОВАНИЯ || COMPETITIONS 2009-2015