Дискуссии о Жене || Discussion about Plushy

XXII Зимние Олимпийские игры 2014 в Сочи || XXII Olympic Winter Games in Sochi 2014

Re: Дискуссии о Жене || Discussion about Plushy

Postby Oyasumi » 14 Feb 2014, 21:43

I don't understand why people are complaining. What do they want, for him to permanently injure himself? He did his best and he won so many medals for his country, including the team gold. Now they're turning on him? It is unbelievable. So ungrateful I cannot believe it. If he could have skated, he would have. I think he made a good choice.

These users thanked the author Oyasumi for the post (total 5):
cekoni (15 Feb 2014, 03:48) • Noondarkly (15 Feb 2014, 00:17) • Kokito (14 Feb 2014, 23:17) • lala630312 (14 Feb 2014, 22:37) • lisek (14 Feb 2014, 21:48)
Rating: 20.83%

Oyasumi

Postby lala630312 » 14 Feb 2014, 22:43

I don't want to talk too much. I just say Plushy gave me so much emotions on ice and in the civil life, too. He is an incredible person, who inspires me continously..I want him the best,if he is happy, I'm happy..he is such a person..He tried something, but the he couldn't do that..He fought for it so hard..
God bless you, Plushy! :son-ce: :son-ce: :son-ce:
lala630312

Postby Noondarkly » 15 Feb 2014, 00:22

I am disgusted at what happened in Sochi and how they wanted to force him to gain another medal for Russia, despite his injuries.
It hurts very much and it is not worthy of the bright star named Evgeni Plushenko.

I hope he knows that his fans, friends and family love and support him, NO MATTER WHAT.

I also hope he will recover soon. He needs to stay healthy and strong for his children, wife, and his loved ones.

These users thanked the author Noondarkly for the post:
lala630312 (15 Feb 2014, 02:34)
Rating: 4.17%

Noondarkly

Postby Jia Jia » 15 Feb 2014, 01:40

Can someone translate the discussion that you're upset about? I've been reading in some US news that ppl in Russia, including Yagudin and Urmanov, have criticised Zhenya for pulling out, the skating federation for selecting him over Kovtun, and even accused Yana of masterminding a Plushy PR stunt by having him compete in the team and then pull out in the individual event. I don't even understand how people can think this way. Anyone can see that he is one of the toughest competitors ever. He never gives up. The fact that he did should indicate what unbelievable pain and potential danger he was in. I, for one, was worried that he'd compete and permanently disable himself. Also, Zhenya's never played the politics of the sport. He competes pure and simple because he believes in greatness instead of manipulation. Yana's great at PR but Zhenya's off-rink life is quite different from his on-rink one. He doesn't "play up" his showmanship in the sport and engineer little PR coups; he's just a natural artist and showman on the ice. Plus, he was so important in helping to win the team gold. He anchored the entire team with his performances. And finally, have any of his detractors tried themselves to compete at Olympic level a year after spinal surgery? I think not.

These users thanked the author Jia Jia for the post (total 4):
simona (15 Feb 2014, 12:18) • cekoni (15 Feb 2014, 03:49) • lala630312 (15 Feb 2014, 02:34) • Oyasumi (15 Feb 2014, 02:25)
Rating: 16.67%

Jia Jia

Postby Oyasumi » 15 Feb 2014, 02:29

These users thanked the author Oyasumi for the post:
lala630312 (15 Feb 2014, 02:34)

Oyasumi

Postby Jia Jia » 15 Feb 2014, 11:08

Thanks for the article link Oyasumu! Some people are vile. Will do anything to get a bit of media attention. Hope Plushy ignores them and takes time to rest and recover.

These users thanked the author Jia Jia for the post:
lala630312 (15 Feb 2014, 20:04)

Jia Jia

Postby Грин » 16 Feb 2014, 15:11

Есть такое выражение:"Нет ничего беспощадней борьбы посредственности с талантом".
Бездарность дружит с завистью, зависть с клеветой. В этом и есть причина реакции всей этой серости, которая ничего не достигла в жизни. Завидуют таланту Жени.Их кумиры 4 года катаются и не могут войти даже в десятку на ЧМ!
Даже Чен как-то говорил : "Плющенко нет на соревнованиях , и вдруг он появляется и сразу начинает прыгать
четверные и аксели." А Женя после тяжелой операции через 8 месяцев побеждает Чена в КП и показывает 3 результат
среди всех молодых и здоровых на этих ОИ!
Аналогичная ситуация была и в Ванкувере.Он не выступал 3 года , сумел подготовиться к ОИ и откатал на"золото"!

Теперь для тех , кто много говорит о спортивных принципах. Перед Ванкувером на ЧР 2010 года места распределились
следующим образом: 1.Плющенко 2.Воронов 3.Бородулин. наЧЕ 2010: 1.Плющенко 14.Воронов (Бородулин не участвовал).
На ОИ поехали Плющенко и Бородулин- ученик Тарасовой , пролоббированный ею, где с треском провалился и куда он
делся потом я не знаю.
Женя выиграл ЧР -2012 и ЧЕ 2012. В 2013 году на ЧР первым был Плющенко, вторым был Меньшов, Ковтун лишь 5. На
ЧМ поехал Ковтун,ученик Тарасовой, опять с ее помощью, где провалился, занял 19 место и завоевал лишь 1 вакансию
для нашей страны на ОИ!
Сейчас опять ситуация с ЧМ.Почему на ЧМ-2014 должен ехать Ковтун? Отбор на ЧМ всегда был не поЧР, а по ЧЕ.
Так вот , вице-чемпион Европы у нас - С.Воронов, Ковтун- лишь 5! ( посмотрите его прокат на ЧЕ с жуткими
"бабочками" вместо прыжков!) Опять работа Тарасовой!
Ну что? Нечем крыть! Пора бы прекратить ненужную болтовню!

И в заключении. Цитирую великого барда и поэта Высоцкого: "Я ПОПУЛЯРНО ОБЪЯСНЯЮ ДЛЯ НЕВЕЖД":
"Замена правилами МОК предусмотрена только в случае,если спортсмен получил свежую тяжелую травму. В данном
случае это никоим образом не рассматривалось, никакой замены производить было нельзя - А.Горшков."
Поэтому Женю не могли заменить, он должен был кататься, и он хотел это делать,подготовил показательный номер,чтобы красиво завершить свою спортивную карьеру.Но так уж получилось, что травма ему этого не позволила.
А он отобрался, потому что он лучший у нас и только он мог так выступить в командном турнире, больше НИКТО!

These users thanked the author Грин for the post (total 5):
Таня (17 Feb 2014, 09:37) • Юляша (16 Feb 2014, 17:56) • Belka (16 Feb 2014, 16:27) • lala630312 (16 Feb 2014, 16:01) • Lena (16 Feb 2014, 15:39)

Грин

Postby lovplush » 16 Feb 2014, 18:55

I do not understand why there would be so many discussion. I think in general people considered Plushy would have a shot on podium in individual but not 100% guaranteed. So really his main task is to help Russia to gain Team gold, which he did.

Sure after the disastrous performances by the new Olympics gold and silver medalist in free skate, people would assume with what Plushenko did in team competition he really could have win a medal, maybe even gold. And naturally some people would think that if Kovtun attended instead of Plushenko Russia would have a shot. But all these are all assumptions. Plushenko risked his health performing great in team competition, and went on preparing for the individual, under the circumstances that the substitute skater is sick. He tried very hard, waited until the last moment still hoping miracle would happen so that he could skate. What's more one could ask from him?

It is not Plushenko's fault that Russia has only one spot. The other young skaters could not step up to create chances for themselves. I am not even talk about Kovtun's inability to bring back the second spot since he was indeed too young and inexperienced for WC (when he is not as talented as Hanyu). Let us assume that Plushenko would go to one of the WC and gain for Russia two (or even three) spots. But it would seriously damage his health (2012 he had problem with his knees so he went to doctors after EC; 2013 he had problem at his back and went to Israel for surgery). Can Russia risk to put Plushenko at risk just to make sure they have more young skaters showing on Olympics but possibly could earn nothing? I think not. And it is exactly why even if Plushenko lost on RN, as long as he can prove that he is ready, Russia still give him the spot. Kovtun had his chance to shine on EC and he blown it himself.

And back to Olympics, on team event, Russia won over Canada by 10 points, some people would naturally thought if Kovtun attended, Russia might still win. However, let us not forget that Plushenko's second, especially won over Patrick Chen is quite crucial for the tune of the team. That is an important point to win over Canada and boost the confidence in all other Russian skaters. Mental status is very important for such big Game, with Plushenko performing on fire, other skaters would feel less stressed and less worried. And to be honest, no matter how Plushenko's program might not seem so 'modern', he has such presence on ice, he is the scene to watch, he projects energy and holds the entire arena with his moves. That is the man who can lit up the entire stadium, with him in the team and fires as hell, you are on a winning boat. Can Kovtun do that? I don't think so. He is still too junior to me with only some good jumps but unfortunately he cannot deliver all the time.

Conclusion, Plushenko did what he was set to do, winning team gold. He tried his best to the end but his body just could not support his will anymore. He is a great athlete, a great Champion. People from all over the world say so. Russia should be proud to have him on their side, think about how many medals he brought back for Russia! He is national treasure and he can still do so much for Russian figure skating as a professional. Don't be narrow minded and so jealous. At least if you cannot say good things about him, just keep your silence.
Last edited by lovplush on 19 Feb 2014, 00:58, edited 1 time in total.
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post (total 10):
Paulina (20 Feb 2014, 23:18) • Lena (18 Feb 2014, 19:07) • cekoni (18 Feb 2014, 17:09) • Грин (17 Feb 2014, 20:20) • simona (17 Feb 2014, 10:14) • Таня (17 Feb 2014, 09:37) • lala630312 (16 Feb 2014, 23:59) • Holly (16 Feb 2014, 22:39) • Phrazey (16 Feb 2014, 19:56) • lisek (16 Feb 2014, 19:38)
Rating: 41.67%

lovplush

Postby Paulina » 19 Feb 2014, 00:34

First of all, I want to say, that I am a big fan of Evgeni Plushenko’s skating.

When I saw him on TV the first time, I couldn’t believe, that a man is able to skate like this – absolutely fantastic, these quick moves only with the legs, the incredible jumps, the perfect priourettes, the art of melting with the Music and not to forget his various expressions in the face, either honest or funny, which we love so much.
I have not watched his career all the time, but after he retired a few days ago, I started looking videos, showing Evgeni’s competitions on youtube. Belive me, it took me a strong effort to leave my PC and stop looking this wonderful videos, because I was so fascinated again.

BUT – only to say, „Evgeni is the greatest skater ever“, is not the reason why I made my registration to write here.

I think it is A VERY BIG STEP, - after going onto the ice, making ready for the short programm, feeling the pain and realising that there is the opportunity, either to win one more olympic medal and become a superhero or maybe to be seriously injured -, to say - NO I CHOOSE MY HEALTH.

By helping to win the goldmedal with the russian team, Evgeni Plushenko did the job, everbody expected.“ He did it for Russia and for his fans, and at least for himself“ that is what he said on eurosport. After all his injuries and operations this goldmedal makes him to a hero.
But the ice-ferderation(?) and the people want more, they want a superhero, who wins totally injured in his back another olympic medal. – I don’t think, that he was really forced to take part at the individual men’s competiton – but the pressure was extremley high.
Maybe he made a mistake, not having retired, after the team competition, so that this other young russian skater could make his first experiances at the olympic games. But we all make mistakes every day and who can estimate the outstanding pressure in this Situation.

BUT as I wrote before –with the decision, to hear to his body, to accept, that there is a limit, TO CHOOSE THE HEALTH, HE GAVE A COURAGEOUS SIGN.
AND AS A PERSON WITH HIS PROFILE HE SENDS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ATHLETS, WHO ARE IN A SIMILAR POSITION.

For me this is the most important fact about Evgeni Plushenko’s withdrawal and this makes him to me even more likeable.
I wish him a total recovery an a happy further life.

Greetings to all
From Vienna

These users thanked the author Paulina for the post (total 5):
whitebamboo (21 Feb 2014, 17:16) • simona (19 Feb 2014, 10:18) • cekoni (19 Feb 2014, 01:10) • lisek (19 Feb 2014, 01:06) • lovplush (19 Feb 2014, 00:53)

Paulina

Re: Видео (с Женей и другие о нём) || Evgeni's Videos

Postby Виктория » 25 Feb 2014, 00:47

Хочется высказаться по поводу передачи "Наедине со всеми" с участием А.Н.Мишина

http://vk.com/away.php?to=http%3A%2F%2F ... 2135_33736

Начнём с того,что ведущая уже изначально была настроена против Мишина и,соответственно Жени.Когда вопросы касались сложившейся с Женей ситуации,тренер не нашёт нормальных слов поддержки для своего ученика,были только какие-то циничные высказывания,полунамёки,слушать это было неприятно.
Тренер постоянно "лил воду" вместо конкретного разбора ситуации,кому,как не ему знать,как тяжело всё далось его ученику.Ну да,для этого, видимо,нужно побывать в теле Жени,в его "шкуре".Получается,когда всё хорошо,Женя выигрывает "на зубах",то у тех,кто рядом,грудь колесом,а когда нужны нормальные,человеческие слова поддержки,то таких слов не находится и вина легко перекладывается на Женю.Это отвратительно,я разочарована...
«На собственном опыте знаю, как ужасны для активного спортсмена боли в спине. Испытывавший боли в области спины, перенесший серьёзные операции, Плющенко совершил в Сочи настоящий подвиг», — убеждена Линичук.

These users thanked the author Виктория for the post (total 5):
Таня (25 Feb 2014, 19:47) • Грин (25 Feb 2014, 19:01) • Ирина (25 Feb 2014, 11:24) • Вера (25 Feb 2014, 07:25) • lala630312 (25 Feb 2014, 01:20)

Виктория

PreviousNext

Return to Сочи 2014 || Sochi 2014