Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Postby cekoni » 30 May 2014, 05:14

cekoni wrote:Зачем Ягудин продолжает доставать Плющенко?:
http://taini-zvezd.ru/public/zachem_yag ... yuschenko/

:ni_zia:

Why Yagudin continue to annoy Plushenko?

Well, 34-year-old Alexei Yagudin can not live without Evgeni Plushenko! At least once a month, he need to let go some message! We just forgotten scandal, which Lyosha arranged because Zhenya withdrew from the competition in the Olympic Sochi, but here is - another insolence!

- "All around asked why I kept to "maliciously" talk about Evgeni - grins Yagudin. - But, to be honest, I absolutely spit on it, what Plushenko's doing! The main thing - let he be healthy! I do not speak sarcastically. I honestly express my opinion, when someone is interested in it!"

But to do this without maliciousness, it is not possible? He says that he "spit on what his opponent does", but then immediately adds fuel to the fire. Why he continues to annoy Plushenko? One answer is obvious: it seems that Lyosha's choking toad (knot in throat)! Liked, or not - but his 31-year-old rival is more successful and famous!

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 4):
lisek (31 May 2014, 08:52) • bigeyegugu (30 May 2014, 15:10) • lala630312 (30 May 2014, 09:40) • Karina (30 May 2014, 05:23)
Rating: 16.67%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 30 May 2014, 05:46

Partial Plushy's audio Biography...

76 Евгений Плющенко, фигурное катание 2006 (Государственный Музей спорта)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lGaCvmxpKw

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
tatiana-v (22 Aug 2014, 22:19) • bigeyegugu (30 May 2014, 15:05) • lala630312 (30 May 2014, 09:41)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby lala630312 » 30 May 2014, 09:49

cekoni wrote:

Well, 34-year-old Alexei Yagudin can not live without Evgeni Plushenko! At least once a month, he need to let go some message! We just forgotten scandal, which Lyosha arranged because Zhenya withdrew from the competition in the Olympic Sochi, but here is - another insolence!

- "All around asked why I kept to "maliciously" talk about Evgeni - grins Yagudin. - But, to be honest, I absolutely spit on it, what Plushenko's doing! The main thing - let he be healthy! I do not speak sarcastically. I honestly express my opinion, when someone is interested in it!"

But to do this without maliciousness, it is not possible? He says that he "spit on what his opponent does", but then immediately adds fuel to the fire. Why he continues to annoy Plushenko? One answer is obvious: it seems that Lyosha's choking toad (knot in throat)! Liked, or not - but his 31-year-old rival is more successful and famous!

:plush45: :-)
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 31 May 2014, 03:31

So, Vitaliy Balykin is already in Kislovodsk with Mishin's skaters - Liza, Artut Dmitriev... (sorry, i know just them) :mi_ga_et:
Our conversation on twitter - how much i understand, he will be there until 15.06. (as welll as Plushy), but he dont answer me openly - if he will work with Plushy.... i hope that they wil be again in one team :plush47: :plush45:

Виталий Балыкин ‏@Vitalsonych:
Чемпионский сбор) Кисловодск) http://pic.twitter.com/w3wcmwxZCh

Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews:
@Vitalsonych "Mishin Camp"? ;)

@PlushenkoNews Mishin & Balykin Camp :)

@Vitalsonych приятно видеть вас вместе снова! :)

@PlushenkoNews Спасибо)

@Vitalsonych Вы будете работать с Женей с 01.06.?

@PlushenkoNews До середины июня в Кисловодске..)

@Vitalsonych сколько мы знаем, он будет там с 1-15.06 ... а также и знаю, что его поклонники хотели, что би вы работали вместе снова ;)

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 4):
tatiana-v (22 Aug 2014, 22:20) • lala630312 (31 May 2014, 10:57) • lisek (31 May 2014, 08:53) • whitebamboo (31 May 2014, 04:37)
Rating: 16.67%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Karina » 31 May 2014, 04:24

cekoni wrote:

I'd like to give Yagudin the benefit of the doubt, since I don't like playing attitude police when athletes are involved. But all these comments about Plushy really do make him look like a bitter, jealous man. Maybe he didn't understand the situation in Sochi (potential paralysis!) and might think differently now. But he should know that Evgeni Plushenko--of all people--would definitely "go until the end" if there was any way he could.

Maybe he's annoyed that every time someone interviews him, they ask him about Plush? And he's annoyed that, in Russia at least, he seems more known for being "Plushenko's rival" than "Alexei Yagudin"?

These users thanked the author Karina for the post:
whitebamboo (31 May 2014, 19:30)
Rating: 4.17%

Karina

Postby lala630312 » 31 May 2014, 11:00

Karina wrote:
cekoni wrote:

I'd like to give Yagudin the benefit of the doubt, since I don't like playing attitude police when athletes are involved. But all these comments about Plushy really do make him look like a bitter, jealous man. Maybe he didn't understand the situation in Sochi (potential paralysis!) and might think differently now. But he should know that Evgeni Plushenko--of all people--would definitely "go until the end" if there was any way he could.

Maybe he's annoyed that every time someone interviews him, they ask him about Plush? And he's annoyed that, in Russia at least, he seems more known for being "Plushenko's rival" than "Alexei Yagudin"?

:co_ol:
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 31 May 2014, 21:32

Karina wrote:... Maybe he didn't understand the situation in Sochi (potential paralysis!) and might think differently now. But he should know that Evgeni Plushenko--of all people--would definitely "go until the end" if there was any way he could.

Yes, but he can just say: "Please, dont ask me anymore about Plushenko" ... and he is getting worse and worse in his comments and insinuations, as time goes by :ze_le_ny:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Karina » 31 May 2014, 22:10

Haha, he definitely could say that! In his defense, the journalists probably won't listen. And even saying "Don't ask me about Plushenko" still makes him sound bitter, considering his track record. He's probably too proud to admit he didn't understand the situation.
Karina

Postby cekoni » 01 Jun 2014, 20:42

Karina wrote:... He's probably too proud to admit he didn't understand the situation.

"Dont understand" is really mild statement for his many stupid and evil statements :ps_ih: :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 01 Jun 2014, 20:49

How much i found out, this Chester See is some american actor :hi_hi_hi:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2520235/
... he or discovered Plushy's "Sex Bomb", or watched "Lurk" video-music clip :-)

@ chestersee:
https://twitter.com/chestersee/status/4 ... 9861131265

I know I've been away from social media for a bit but it's only because I've been working out and growing my hair out for you guys! http://instagram.com/p/orb8ego2sC/#

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
bigeyegugu (06 Jun 2014, 17:21) • lala630312 (02 Jun 2014, 21:10)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni