Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Postby Вера » 31 Aug 2012, 19:37

LunaMoon, большое спасибо за ваше искусство! :ro_za: Смотреть на это тяжело, но и оторваться невозможно. :plush34: Ждем с нетерпение новых работ! :plush39:

These users thanked the author Вера for the post (total 2):
lёle4ka (01 Sep 2012, 04:48) • LunaMoon (01 Sep 2012, 03:16)
Rating: 8.33%

Вера
Администратор

Postby LunaMoon » 01 Sep 2012, 03:48

Вера wrote:LunaMoon, большое спасибо за ваше искусство! :ro_za: Смотреть на это тяжело, но и оторваться невозможно. :plush34: Ждем с нетерпение новых работ! :plush39:

(Sorry. My Russian is very bad but I will try it.)

Вера, спасибо вам большое! :-): Я так рада, что вам нравится моя работа. К счастью, мои другие рисунки Плющенко не так печально, как это. :a_g_a:

(I don't know if I said that right or not :du_ma_et: so I should just write in English, maybe? I don't want to make mistakes that might insult someone by accident! :hi_hi_hi: )

Vera, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I'm so glad you like my work. My other drawings (and paintings) of Plushenko are not so sad as this one, I promise you. :plush45:
This drawing was difficult for me when I was making it because it was like feeling his disappointment and sadness all over again in my own heart. :-( But now it's finished - like Vancouver - and so I will make more positive drawings from now on. :a_g_a: I am working on a big pastel drawing of Zhenya now. Maybe I will finish it this weekend and can post it here - but only if it turns out good in the end. :-):
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."

These users thanked the author LunaMoon for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (01 Sep 2012, 20:47) • lёle4ka (01 Sep 2012, 04:57)

LunaMoon

Postby Таня » 01 Sep 2012, 04:27

LunaMoon wrote:Here is a drawing I was working on last night. It's almost finished now, except for a few small corrections that I will make tonight.

LunaMoon, ПОТРЯСАЮЩЕ!!! :co_ol: Вера точно написала! Оторваться невозможно! Спасибо! :plush39: Творите еще!!!
Евгений Плющенко: "Спорт - это моя жизнь. Спортивные достижения во славу России - это моя религия. Для меня это не просто слова, это суть всего, что я делал и делаю в спорте."

These users thanked the author Таня for the post (total 2):
LunaMoon (01 Sep 2012, 08:49) • lёle4ka (01 Sep 2012, 04:48)

Таня

Postby lёle4ka » 01 Sep 2012, 04:56

LunaMoon wrote: Maybe I will finish it this weekend and can post it here - but only if it turns out good in the end. :-):

:plush40: СПАСИБО, LunaMoon!! :plush28: Это Изумительный рисунок :plush46: !! Потрясающе переданы все те эмоции, тяжёлые и для него, и для нас!!! Неси сюда :bra_vo: все остальные портреты Жени, какие ещё есть!! И все, какие ещё будут!! Мы точно знаем, что они тоже будут :co_ol:!! Мы верим в твой замечательный талант :mi_ga_et: !!
Женя - Абсолютный Гений фигурного катания!

These users thanked the author lёle4ka for the post:
LunaMoon (01 Sep 2012, 08:52)
Rating: 4.17%

lёle4ka

Postby LunaMoon » 01 Sep 2012, 09:55

Таня wrote:
LunaMoon wrote:Here is a drawing I was working on last night. It's almost finished now, except for a few small corrections that I will make tonight.

LunaMoon, ПОТРЯСАЮЩЕ!!! :co_ol: Вера точно написала! Оторваться невозможно! Спасибо! :plush39: Творите еще!!!

THANK YOU, TANYA! :-): You are so very kind. I'm so happy that you have enjoyed seeing my Plushy portrait - even though I know it represents a painful moment for Evgeni (and for us too). Thanks so much for your compliments!!! :plush28:
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."

Таня (02 Sep 2012, 19:04) • lala630312 (01 Sep 2012, 20:47)

LunaMoon

Postby LunaMoon » 01 Sep 2012, 10:18

lёle4ka wrote:
LunaMoon wrote: Maybe I will finish it this weekend and can post it here - but only if it turns out good in the end. :-):

:plush40: СПАСИБО, LunaMoon!! :plush28: Это Изумительный рисунок :plush46: !! Потрясающе переданы все те эмоции, тяжёлые и для него, и для нас!!! Неси сюда :bra_vo: все остальные портреты Жени, какие ещё есть!! И все, какие ещё будут!! Мы точно знаем, что они тоже будут :co_ol:!! Мы верим в твой замечательный талант :mi_ga_et: !!

Wow. I am so humbled by your generous words that I don't know what to say. :smu:sche_nie: Thank you so much! You are very kind to me! You make me feel very much appreciated and encouraged to make even more Plushenko art! :son-ce: Of course I will be happy to post more of my works here...but I think maybe you have too much confidence in me and my skill. I will do my best, as always, but I can only hope that my other portraits won't disappoint you! :plush47: Thank you again!!! :plush28:

lala630312 (01 Sep 2012, 20:46) • lёle4ka (01 Sep 2012, 15:14)

LunaMoon

Postby cekoni » 01 Sep 2012, 17:51

LunaMoon wrote:... Of course, two years have already gone by since then. Zhenya has moved forward and is looking to Sochi, I know, but all this still troubled me for some reason. I needed to find some way to express the "negative" feelings I still had from Vancouver - to get them out and leave that behind (as he has). So this portrait is just my own "therapy" - an attempt to heal an old scar....

Yes, i know this feelings :plush34: - powerlessness and rage, especially because of "unsportsmanlike behavior" propaganda against him which was followed :plush27: :plush29: ... my only "therapy" was work on Plushy's forum (for his fans) and fight against lies at the other sites :du_el:

Thanks dear for so touching drawning :ro_za:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
LunaMoon (01 Sep 2012, 22:22) • lala630312 (01 Sep 2012, 20:48)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby LunaMoon » 01 Sep 2012, 22:21

cekoni wrote:
LunaMoon wrote:... Of course, two years have already gone by since then. Zhenya has moved forward and is looking to Sochi, I know, but all this still troubled me for some reason. I needed to find some way to express the "negative" feelings I still had from Vancouver - to get them out and leave that behind (as he has). So this portrait is just my own "therapy" - an attempt to heal an old scar....

Yes, i know this feelings :plush34: - powerlessness and rage, especially because of "unsportsmanlike behavior" propaganda against him which was followed :plush27: :plush29: ... my only "therapy" was work on Plushy's forum (for his fans) and fight against lies at the other sites :du_el:

Thanks dear for so touching drawning :ro_za:

Oh YES, Cekoni...I understand well your feelings. It was heart breaking enough that Evgeni was not given the gold (which he deserved) but maybe even worse was the big "fire storm" which followed. People said such terrible things, especially here in America because it was "our" skater who became the Olympic champion. So many people assumed the worst about Zhenya (mostly because of the media) without bothering to look more closely & see the facts. :-( The disappointment and sadness I'd first felt while watching the games soon turned to outrage, anger, and frustration, it's true. :plush43:

But, thankfully, there was you - and many others who believed in him and would defend him to any who would judge him so harshly! :du_el: I first came to this forum, looking for those people back then, and I found comfort among the true fans who loved & supported him despite what others might be saying. Yes, I went to war for him a few times too - arguing constantly with my own sister who is a big fan of Evan :sh_ok: - but I'm sure it was nothing when compared with your own larger battles. I could turn off my computer and ignore the insults when they hurt too much or made me too angry but that would have been impossible for you! I can only imagine what a difficult time you must have had, fighting the lies and negative propaganda all over the Internet, long after the Olympic games were over. :-( But...be proud that you did such a fantastic job of it! :plush46: I'm sure, too, that others like myself came here to this forum in that time and found not only the truth but also a welcome refuge from the storm. It may have been some "therapy" for you but when you fight for Evgeni, you fight for us ALL. :ya_hoo_oo: I hope that you know how much all your hard work is appreciated! :ro_za: THANK YOU, CEKONI!

Oh...and I'm happy that you like my drawing too! :-): Thank you!

These users thanked the author LunaMoon for the post (total 5):
let`s talk (27 Sep 2012, 16:41) • Таня (21 Sep 2012, 08:30) • bigeyegugu (02 Sep 2012, 16:04) • lala630312 (02 Sep 2012, 15:12) • whitebamboo (01 Sep 2012, 23:48)
Rating: 20.83%

LunaMoon

Postby cekoni » 02 Sep 2012, 01:23

LunaMoon wrote:...
I can only imagine what a difficult time you must have had, fighting the lies and negative propaganda all over the Internet, long after the Olympic games were over. :-( But...be proud that you did such a fantastic job of it! :plush46: I'm sure, too, that others like myself came here to this forum in that time and found not only the truth but also a welcome refuge from the storm. It may have been some "therapy" for you but when you fight for Evgeni, you fight for us ALL. :ya_hoo_oo: I hope that you know how much all your hard work is appreciated! :ro_za: THANK YOU, CEKONI!

:smu:sche_nie: Thanks, but fortunately, I was not the only one who defended him - here and around the world, even in US, Plushy had and now has many devoted fans! :co_ol: Thanks to all Plushy fans! :bra_vo: :son-ce:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby LunaMoon » 02 Sep 2012, 03:55

cekoni wrote:
LunaMoon wrote:...
I can only imagine what a difficult time you must have had, fighting the lies and negative propaganda all over the Internet, long after the Olympic games were over. :-( But...be proud that you did such a fantastic job of it! :plush46: I'm sure, too, that others like myself came here to this forum in that time and found not only the truth but also a welcome refuge from the storm. It may have been some "therapy" for you but when you fight for Evgeni, you fight for us ALL. :ya_hoo_oo: I hope that you know how much all your hard work is appreciated! :ro_za: THANK YOU, CEKONI!

:smu:sche_nie: Thanks, but fortunately, I was not the only one who defended him - here and around the world, even in US, Plushy had and now has many devoted fans! :co_ol: Thanks to all Plushy fans! :bra_vo: :son-ce:

YES! Of course! You are absolutely right and I am grateful to ANYONE who supports and fights for Zhenya. :bra_vo: I may be wrong, but I was thinking that you would have had an extra responsibility (because of the forum) to make certain the truth was known and that the information fans (and non-fans) were getting was reliable and true. That is really all I was meaning to say...and to thank you for doing such a wonderful job here, as well as for your valiant defense of Zhenya anywhere else you may have gone to battle for him. Yes...let's say thanks to ALL who support and defend him! He has a real "army" in all of us who love him. plush48

And I know he has thousands of fans in the US - among the people here who still love figure skating, at least. Of course, I am one of them...and one who fought to defend him against the negative press and rumors I heard in that time. I'm glad now that my Internet access was so limited then or I might have spent every minute of my days in endless arguments on-line with those who attacked him. Fortunately, I just didn't see most of it...but you (and so many other fans) must have and I really don't envy you in that. It was a hard time for Zhenya...and a hard time for us all. :-(

But now that I've made my drawing, I feel I have exorcised most of my personal demons & let loose those lingering negative feelings I still associated with Vancouver - which is really my whole reason for making this portrait in the first place. As with many artists, what I create comes from what lives in my heart. I shared this drawing here because I thought other fans may have some of the same feelings I did - and that they, out of all people, could appreciate what this drawing represents. I didn't know if anyone would like it or not when I posted it...but I am very pleased to know that some of you DID...and I thank you sincerely for that. :ro_za:

These users thanked the author LunaMoon for the post (total 7):
let`s talk (27 Sep 2012, 16:41) • lilywang (03 Sep 2012, 08:35) • cekoni (03 Sep 2012, 02:14) • Таня (02 Sep 2012, 19:04) • bigeyegugu (02 Sep 2012, 16:04) • lala630312 (02 Sep 2012, 15:16) • Вера (02 Sep 2012, 09:49)
Rating: 29.17%

LunaMoon

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni