Чемпионат Мира 2010 || World Championships - Turin, Italy

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Чемпионат Мира 2010 || World Championships - Turin, Ital

Postby Olga_VL » 26 Mar 2010, 04:12

Что же это делается??? Шок, почти как после ОИ. Чан второй :sh_ок:
За Жубера очень рада, храбрый парень, борец. Чемпион мира был действительно самым сильным. Офигенно откатал!
4ой флип не засчитали, он получил баллы, как за 3ой. Но он двигает фигурное катание вперед! (хм, где-то я слышала эту фразу :-) )
Сказали, что за 4ой будут давать чуть больше, за ошибку с 4ого штрафовать меньше, но это дать не очень большое преимущество... Хотя радует то, что уже отреагировали после ОИ. Странно, что в прессе пока ничего не нашла об этом.
Милостыня развращает и подающего, и берущего и, сверх того, не достигает цели, потому что только усиливает нищенство. Ф.М. Достоевский
Olga_VL

Postby Kiireke » 26 Mar 2010, 04:28

Я тут сравнила судейские протоколы (это такой мрак, я там практически ничего не понимаю :kli_ny: )

За триксель у Чана – 10.62
За 4Т-2Т у Жу – 11.90, а за 4Т – 10.00 (кстати, за триксель Жу получил 8.20)

И ещу у меня вопрос, кто-нибудь знает, как расшифровывается GOE?
К вопросу о СМИ:
Нас будет трое, из которых один раненый; в придачу неопытный юноша, а скажут, скажут, что нас было четверо.(с)
Kiireke

Postby Somewhere » 26 Mar 2010, 04:49

aysu, Joubert today was robbed too. Same story with Evgenij.
I am about to start to love all who is not Patrick Chan, srsly..

Произвол и беспредел.. У меня нет слов. Я благодарю Бога, что Женька не поехал, что Стэф и Джонни не поехали. За Жу обидно, за судей стыдно. В который раз.
Somewhere

Postby aysu » 26 Mar 2010, 07:15

Somewhere wrote:aysu, Joubert today was robbed too. Same story with Evgenij.
I am about to start to love all who is not Patrick Chan, srsly..

I agree with you that Brian Joubert was robbed.But something was missing in Joubert.no emotion,no concentration.Meanwhile Evgeni had everything,and now that's not the point.Patrick Chan wasn't better than Brian.I hate Patrick Chan,what about his mythical quad that he was supposedly going to do in this championship?Sheer nonsense.And his annoying talks about Evgeni,not to mention his and his trainers' ugly behaviours before,during and after the Olympics...countless disgusting things... he talks a lot,does nothing,he is a poser,he has got xxxxxlarge ego.Yes,with all my heart I wanted anyone be above than Chan in this worlds competition.

Anyway I'm not going to support anyone but Evgeni. All the Brian Joubert fans laughed at Evgeni
after Vancouver disaster.The majority of those insults came from Yagudin&Joubert&Lambiel fans.When injustice happens to Evgeni, they all seem to be against him .
aysu

Postby Somewhere » 26 Mar 2010, 08:02

aysu wrote:
Anyway I'm not going to support anyone but Evgeni. All the Brian Joubert fans laughed at Evgeni
after Vancouver disaster.The majority of those insults came from Yagudin&Joubert&Lambiel fans.When injustice happens to Evgeni, they all seem to be against him .

I can understand your hurt feelings, but i totally disagree with your hatred of all other skaters and their fans. Its a wrong way.

Its all more about the judging system, not only skaters themselves.
Somewhere

Postby natalya_from_canada » 26 Mar 2010, 08:10

не могла найти транстляцию чтобы смотреть онлайн из канады.
Поэтому следила за каждым вашим постом и переживала. Спасибо :plush45:

Впечатления:
Патрик Чан - катался без души, механически. Непопадал в музыку. Наделал ошибок. Закончил позже музыки - это грубейшая ошибка!
Оценки непонимаю вообще. Такое ощущение что издеваются....Вопреки здравому смыслу все. :plush30:

Жубер - перенервничал. Не хватило также хореографии. Номер не эффектный какой то. Камень в огород Ставитскому :ny_tik:
Ну ведь он сильнее Чана! Скорость чувствуется, сила...Должен был быть вторым. Особенно при грубых ошибках Чана.

Дайс очень понравился. Катался от души. кайфовал. Жил этой музыкой и чувствовал каждую нотку. Пластичный. Молодчинка. :plush40:

Остальных пока не видела.
Вообще конечно не хватало Жени. Его гибкости, грации какой-то легкости. Все элементы у других сравнивала и вспоминала в исполнении Жени и как это красиво у него получается. :son-ce:
Но все же его Танго мне не нравится. Надеюсь что новая программа будет лучше. Я верю что он вернется :plush31: и мы еще налюбуемся.
natalya_from_canada

Postby natalya_from_canada » 26 Mar 2010, 08:20

aysu wrote:

Aysu, that is not Brian's fault. He can't be responsible for every word his fans are saying.
Brian is a strong skater. I don't care about his personality, after all, I will not live with him :hi_hi_hi: or with his fans.
I liked his short program. He was passionate.
Long program - he was too tense and choreography was weak.

Besides no matter what anyone will say about Evgeni, he is a genius. :son-ce: He is the best. :plush31: We all know it. So why bother? :plush36:
natalya_from_canada

Postby aysu » 26 Mar 2010, 09:26

Somewhere wrote: I can understand your hurt feelings, but i totally disagree with your hatred of all other skaters and their fans. Its a wrong way.

Its all more about the judging system, not only skaters themselves.

First of all I don't hate other skaters.I mean I'm not fan of Joubert or Lambiel,and I don't have to be.Besides I like Brian Joubert,he is dynamic,but I'm not supporting him and I don't have to. What is the hatred you find in me? Do I have to love all the fans of other skaters? I'm not that naive to consider the skaters as the same persons of their fans are.I don't have any problems with Lambiel or Joubert.
One more thing,Johnny Weir's fans may hate Evgeni,but Johnny is one of my favourite skater.I will support Johnny all the time. :a_g_a:

natalya_from_canada wrote:
aysu wrote:

Aysu, that is not Brian's fault. He can't be responsible for every word his fans are saying.
Brian is a strong skater. I don't care about his personality, after all, I will not live with him :hi_hi_hi: or with his fans.
I liked his short program. He was passionate.
Long program - he was too tense and choreography was weak.

Besides no matter what anyone will say about Evgeni, he is a genius. :son-ce: He is the best. :plush31: We all know it. So why bother? :plush36:

I'm not blaming Brian for what his fans said. You completely misunderstood me .Stop showing me as an evil person . I know that injustice will happen to Brian after the short program.What more can I say ?
aysu

Postby KingdomOfJoy » 26 Mar 2010, 10:48

natalya_from_canada wrote:не могла найти транстляцию чтобы смотреть онлайн из канады.

Здесь можно онлайн смотреть: http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/Live_Streaming :a_g_a:
KingdomOfJoy

Postby Ирина » 26 Mar 2010, 11:02

Dassska wrote:А знаете, что еще убивает? Что при таком ШИКАРНОМ прокате и сложности, в сравнении оценок Дайс получил больше, чем получил Лайсачек на ОИ всего на мизерные сотые

Это ещё раз подчёркивает,насколько на ОИ Лайсачека тянули :plush43: ,он должен был проиграть ЕП как минимум 5 баллов. Его баллы за ПП должны быть 160 баллов.И то максимум.Про короткую,я вообще молчу,противно.Завысили балла на 4-5
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating