Танцы на льду || Ice Dance

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Танцы на льду || Ice Dance

Postby Rika » 10 May 2011, 19:38

Faiella - Scali will be back!!!

We left you quite a while ago, with a sad announcement about Federica's injury, and it is time now to catch up with what happened, and to give you a great big announcement!

As we told you, Federica sustained an injury at the end of March, which involved a broken vertebra in her back, which required surgery for the better healing possible. Luckily everything went well, and and we all took a great big sigh of relief knowing that our Fede will soon be back to health after this bout of bad luck.

Just as her convalescencewas progressing, we all sat watching the World Championships in Moscow, a bit resigned at not seeing them on the ice anymore.... but it is right now that they step up to surprise us with an announcement which fills us with enthusiasm!
This is their message to all the friends, fans and ice skating followers everywhere:

After watching the World Championships on tv, Fede and I had a long conversation, during which we also re-watched our performances and programs at the European Championships in Bern, and we realized we still have in ourselves something to give to this sport.

Our decision to retire came in a moment of sadness and delusion following the result of the European Championships, and tiredness, more mental than physical, after the previous Olympic season and all the physical problems which plagued Fede.
With the highest respect for all the teams that took part into the Moscow Worlds, we believe that our talent and artistry are stillamongs the best of these days on a world scale, and our passion for this sport proved to be an irresistible attraction.

For this reason, as soon as Federica will be completely healed from the injury she sustained, we'll start again training in Philadelphia. We won't make long-term programs regarding our carreer, and we'll take it year by year, the decision on the continuation of our adventure.
WHat can we say? We're more than thrilled for these news and this change of heart, and we are already imagining all the emotions that our champions will be able to give us all from the ice with their new programs... which we are already anxious to see, of course!
Stay with us for more of this fantastic adventure, and thank you to Fede and Massi!

Official web-site: http://www.faiellascali.com/eng/MenuNewENG.html
Rika

Postby alysonshade » 10 May 2011, 19:58

Rika wrote:Faiella - Scali will be back!!!
.....After watching the World Championships on tv, Fede and I had a long conversation, during which we also re-watched our performances and programs at the European Championships in Bern, and we realized we still have in ourselves something to give to this sport....

Oh My God!!!! :sh_ок:
That's wonderful! :ya_hoo_oo: ... :co_ol:
Federica, Massimo, siete grandi! Vi voglio bene! :bra_vo:
alysonshade

Postby maolmi » 12 May 2011, 16:37

Лена с Никитой ушли от Жулина к Морозову? :ny_tik:
Или это только слухи?
maolmi

Postby Rika » 12 May 2011, 20:50

Why you don't speak english?
We don't understand you....
Rika

Postby lala630312 » 14 May 2011, 01:17

http://radikal.ru/F/s48.radikal.ru/i120 ... 0.jpg.html

This basically says that Yana and Fedor are in Italy with Maxim Shabalin who accompanies them instead of their coaches. Shabalin holds a position of the head ice dance coach in Russian Figure Skating Federation. It's an administrative position, and he doesn't really train.

What is Shabalin? :plush30:
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 14 May 2011, 03:42

lala630312 wrote:http://radikal.ru/F/s48.radikal.ru/i120/1102/c5/cd67ed498f10.jpg.html

This basically says that Yana and Fedor are in Italy with Maxim Shabalin who accompanies them instead of their coaches. Shabalin holds a position of the head ice dance coach in Russian Figure Skating Federation. It's an administrative position, and he doesn't really train.

What "what"? :du_ma_et: .. he dont skate, than coaching and also he is official in Russian Figure Skating Federation :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lala630312 » 15 May 2011, 17:35

cekoni wrote:
he dont skate, than coaching and also he is official in Russian Figure Skating Federation :mi_ga_et:

I understand. Shabalin competed in last year, but now, he holds a position in RFSF. Isn't too fast? I think he has big friends in RFSF. :plush34:
lala630312

Postby Дарина » 17 May 2011, 17:56

maolmi wrote:Лена с Никитой ушли от Жулина к Морозову? :ny_tik:
Или это только слухи?

Правда, ушли! :sh_ok: Обидно за Жулина!((((

Фигуристы Ильиных/Кацалапов ушли к Морозову под нажимом ФФККР - Жулин
http://sport.rian.ru/sport/20110517/375858308.html
МОСКВА, 17 мая - РИА Новости. Уход российской танцевальной пары Елена Ильиных/Никита Кацалапов от тренера Александра Жулина произошел под давлением руководства Федерации фигурного катания на коньках России (ФФККР), заявил Жулин агентству "Р-Спорт".

Во вторник ФФККР официально подтвердила переход чемпионов мира 2010 года среди юниоров Ильиных и Кацалапова от Жулина к другому российскому тренеру Николаю Морозову.

"Кто-то из руководства федерации к уходу Ильиных/Кацалапова руку приложил, это точно, - отметил Жулин в телефонном разговоре с корреспондентом "Р-Спорт". - Только ленивый мне не говорил в течение прошедшего сезона - берегись, они уйдут, берегись, они уйдут. Что ж, если между учениками и тренером нет контакта и доверия - самое главное, доверия - то перспектив у совместной работы нет. Хотя, считаю, мы с (ассистентом) Олегом Волковым свою работу делали хорошо".

Жулин добавил, что неожиданностью уход Ильиных и Кацалапова для него не стал.

"Знаю об их уходе уже недели полторы, - сообщил тренер. - Так что сегодняшнее официальное объявление меня не удивило. Настроение у меня, мягко говоря, не самое лучшее, поскольку любой уход учеников для тренера - это переживания. А от меня после чемпионата мира забрали сразу две пары (первой был французский дуэт Натали Пешала/Фабьен Бурза). Но бог им судья - если результат они покажут у новых тренеров лучше, то значит, так тому и быть".

По словам Жулина, он не одобряет решения Ильиных и Кацалапова, занявших на дебютном "взрослом" чемпионате мира в Москве 7-е место.

"Считаю, что метание и беготня в 90 процентах случаев до добра не доводят, - заявил специалист. - Если спортсмены ищут причины неудач не в себе, а в других людях - на мой взгляд, это ошибка. Кстати, Ильиных и Кацалапов уходят от меня уже второй раз. Первый был два года назад, до "Списка Шиндлера" (программы, с которой танцоры выиграли чемпионат мира среди юниоров 2010 года). Видимо, это уже система".

При этом тренер затруднился ответить на вопрос, возьмет ли он бывших учеников обратно, если они выразят такое желание.

"Расстались мы нормально, - подчеркнул Жулин. - Сегодня они пришли, подарили мне маленький сувенир и поблагодарили за проделанный труд. Я в ответ пожелал им удачи. Фразы "если что-то не получится, возвращайтесь" я им не сказал. И не могу ответить на вопрос, возьму ли их обратно, если попросятся назад. Слишком пока мне тяжело".
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby dominique » 17 May 2011, 22:35

cekoni wrote:
lala630312 wrote:http://radikal.ru/F/s48.radikal.ru/i120/1102/c5/cd67ed498f10.jpg.html

What "what"? :du_ma_et: .. he dont skate, than coaching and also he is official in Russian Figure Skating Federation :mi_ga_et:

I am sorry I have no translation for Darina. :du_ma_et: It's something from Pravda??
However, :smu:sche_nie:
dearest Cekoni, lala and friends please allow me to add a small portion of info that I happen to know about Shabalin: he has undergone surgery of the knees THREE times. Therefore, it must be virtually impossible for him to actually train.
And may I add another personal comment about Shabalin: I don't know if he has friends or whatever, but he was a SENSATIONAL skater, very expressive, very theatrical and one of my favourites. I 'm personally happy he can hold an administrative position and be able to offer his experience and his love for skating from another non-competitive position. Competitive athletic figure-skating is a very hard and a very harsh sport for the joints it's no wonder that there comes a time when it is not easy to keep up the same rhythm.
And a last personal comment: Shabalin, are a star :ki_ss: !
that's all folks!
dominique
dominique

Postby lala630312 » 17 May 2011, 23:31

THX Dominique! I love Shabalin !! :co_ol: Darina posted: Ilinikh-Katsalapov go to Morozov!!!! :sh_ок:
lala630312

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating