Спортивные пары || Pairs

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Спортивные пары || Pairs

Postby Scarlett » 06 Apr 2010, 20:25

Санта барабара уже, по моему надо перешагнуть через ситуацию и идти дальше...
http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru
Женя:" Очень хочется добра от людей, просто нереально хочется..."
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby Dassska » 06 Apr 2010, 20:56

Scarlett wrote:Санта барабара уже, по моему надо перешагнуть через ситуацию и идти дальше...

Чем дальше, тем больше ситуация в нашей федерации напоминает мне сюжет сериала "Жаркий Лед" ;;-))) А там ведь бред полнейший :plush44:
Ей богу, скоро и партнерш между танцами насоревнованиях менять начнут.
Нужно носить в себе ещё хаос, чтобы быть в состоянии родить танцующую звезду.
Ф.Ницше
Dassska

Postby Scarlett » 06 Apr 2010, 21:06

Dassska wrote:Чем дальше, тем больше ситуация в нашей федерации напоминает мне сюжет сериала "Жаркий Лед"

ты смотрела еще эту чушь? С нашим ФК никаких сериалов не надо!
Dassska wrote:Ей богу, скоро и партнерш между танцами насоревнованиях менять начнут.

а что, хорошая идея - коммунистическая, все должно быть общим :-)
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby Dassska » 06 Apr 2010, 21:12

Scarlett wrote:ты смотрела еще эту чушь? С нашим ФК никаких сериалов не надо!

Ну так пока он шел, такой веселухи еще не творилось. Маразм полнейший и бред, но как я могла отказаться хоть иногда поржать над Ягудиным начинющим талантливым фигуристом, Абтом партнером в танцах и полной сволочью и еще многими :-)
Scarlett wrote:а что, хорошая идея - коммунистическая, все должно быть общим :-)

Дык из сериала и сперла ;;-)))
Ф.Ницше
Dassska

Postby Scarlett » 19 Apr 2010, 10:44

http://sport.rambler.ru/news/tennis/579675602.html
Максим Траньков: «Я постоянно терпел унижения»
я уже ничего не понимаю :kli_ny:
Хотя про Васильева много чего говорят, похоже на правду...
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby Dassska » 19 Apr 2010, 13:19

Scarlett wrote:я уже ничего не понимаю :kli_ny:

По мне так там обе стороны хороши, редко в таких случаях четко разделены правые и виноватые.
Посмотрим, что дальше будет, мыльный сериал, однако, продолжается.
Ф.Ницше
Dassska

Postby cekoni » 20 Apr 2010, 13:30

Scarlett wrote:http://sport.rambler.ru/news/tennis/579675602.html
Максим Траньков: «Я постоянно терпел унижения»
я уже ничего не понимаю :kli_ny:

Vasilev had a couple of times a strange and "unpleasant" reaction and comments, even at the expense of Plushy :kli_ny:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 20 Apr 2010, 13:31

www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/70222776.html
19.04.2010, translation from FSU

Trankov: I was humiliated all the time<

Sports.ru decide to find out the truth behind the Muhortova/Trankov's split after the Olympics and spoke to Trankov, who avoided the journalists for 2 months.
He had much to tell: of a betrayal, chats during the banquets, the `bad' trainings and the new pairing with Tatiana Volosozhar who suits him much better.

Q: The main question is: why did your partnership come to an end? You had some potential. Your coach Oleg Vasiliev mentioned you decided upon the split during the Russian nationals and spoke to the federation president Piseev about skating with someone else next season.
Trankov: no, not quite. After the Russian nationals there was a banquet. We were sitting on separate table - me with all the guys, Maria and Oleg with the judges and the coaches. Then Vasiliev left to speak with Piseev. After a while he came back, approached my table and said `go out, Piseev is expecting you, he wants to talk'. I walked out and Piseev told me Vasiliev was complaining on my poor training and not being ready for Russian nationals. I replied it was truth and explained why

Question: why
Trankov: it is about the personal relationship in our team. There were situation when I was not treated humanly. Just to give an example: the federation was having a training in Sochi and Piseev demanded my partner and I join. Maria wrote a letter that her grandmother is ill in Lipetsk and she has to visit the grandmother. She was allowed not to go to Sochi. It was at the spring. My father had a heart attach at the winter. I couldnt come and see him. I came to the training and trained alone, then I went straight to Chicago and was left without a vacation at all.
But it's not what it is about. 2 weeks before the Russian nationals I was giving our passports to get a visa to Estonia. It turned out, that during the trainings in Socho Masha and Oleg Vasilievich went to a vacation in Dominican! I was so mad about it and didn't train well. I told all that to Piseev when he asked me what it was all about. I was trying to talk to the coach, to understand why did they do it and his reply was `That's what Maria wanted'. My point of view, my interests were not counted. I want to stress that I'm fine with Maria as a partner and Oleg Kimovich as a coach, it's the way they treated me that I coudlnt' stand. I didn't want to train anymore under such conditions so I came to a final conclusion - to split after the Olympics.
There were enough of such awkward moments. At the Autumn, at the beginning of the season when the federation was deciding on the plans. I was pictured in front of everyone as some sort of alcoholist, I was talked badly about in front of everyone. Without any reason! Everyone who was present can witness that. I had a nervous breakdown after that. I never expected such a betrayal from the team.
Now everyone says - Max betrayed, left the partner. Let's recall the situation after the worlds in Gothenborg: I had a broken neck. It wasn't obvious whether I'll be able to skate at all and Maria tried out with a French skater. And then I came back to the ice and we continued as if nothing happened. You see, I had to endure such things all the time. That stuff accomulated and I couldnt' take it anymore.

Question: why do you think the coach treated you that way?
Trankov: we started wrongly at the very first. You know how it is when two people are unsuitable. Perhaps many times it was my fault, but there are always compromises, you can't let the situation slide to a personal level and insults. Can you imagine, Oleg Kimovich would call my father a loser! He would say I would become a loser like my father. For how long was I supposed to take it?

Question: there are rumours you decided everything with Volosozhar beforehand?
Trankov: lies. There were no talks till recently. We started skating together because we both finished skating. We met after the worlds. We haven't decided yet even whether we'll remain competitive. Perhaps we'll do shows together. You see, even if there was no Volosozhar I would split with Maria. Probably it's god's will that I continue and sent Tanya.
Question: have you skated together yet?
Trankov: No. We just spoke about it. She will be participating shows till the end of April with Stas Morozov. Till the beginning of the summer, I think, we'll start skating together, will try some elements and then we'll see.

Question: which country will you represent
Trankov: Only Russia

Question: Did Piseev take any part in your talks?
Trankov: No. I know that at the end of the season Tanya and Stas approached the federation and asked them whether they would mind if she represents Russia.He said they wouldn't. That;'s all his part.

Question: will there be any problems with the Ukranian federation?
Trankov: I don't know, but guess if the guys (I mean Volosozhar and Morozov) are serious about it they know what they are doing.

Question: who will be coaching you? Morozov?
Trankov: I think Morozov will be one of the coaches. We haven't discussed the other details yet.

Question: is Volosozhar a better partner than Muhortova?
Trankov: I think that as far as the temperament and the character goes Tanya suits me better. She is much easier to talk to, then, for example, Maria. When people are friends it's easier to work together. Professionally, I think Maria is better in some things, Tanya in other. It's hard to judge.

Question: what are your current relationship with Muhortova?
Trankov: none. I realized either we'll have a bad relationship or none. Maria wanted to skate together till the next Olympics with me. I'm grateful to her for the 7 years we skated together and for our achievments. She will always remain in my heart and I will always think of her warmly. But, unfortunately, sometimes people have to face difficult decisions. It's sport. I think a change of partner will do her good as well.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Scarlett » 01 May 2010, 01:24

Васильев выбирает партнера для Мухортовой из четырех кандидатов
29.04.2010 16:45 | Sports.ru

В Санкт-Петербурге заслуженный тренер России Олег Васильев просматривает кандидатов в пару к Марии Мухортовой после разрыва с Максимом Траньковым.

"Мир фигурного катания достаточно тесен, а уж парного катания - особенно. Так что количество свободных партнеров не превышает число пальцев на одной руке.

Только не вздумайте называть это кастингом. Это не киностудия, где приходят несколько десятков, а то и сотен претендентов на роль. У нас процесс долгий и всесторонний. И занимает обычно два дня - 3-4 тренировки. Бывает, спортсмены очень хорошо смотрятся на паркете. Но стоит им выйти на лед, взяться за руки и просто покатиться, как сразу же чувствуется несовпадение ритма. Не меньшее значение имеет и восприятие музыки", – отметил Васильев.

"Пока тренер не сделает окончательный выбор, я интервью не даю", - цитирует Мухортову "Вечерний Петербург".

Васильев планирует остановить свой выбор на одном из четырех фигуристов, двое из которых – русские.
http://sport.rambler.ru/news/figureskat ... 23944.html
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby Scarlett » 01 May 2010, 01:24

Алексей Горшков: "Работать с Хохловой отказался бы"
29.04.2010 09:35 | Sports.ru

Как уже сообщал Sports.ru, танцевальный дуэт Яна Хохлова и Сергей Новицкий распался. Теперь Хохлова будет тренироваться в Америке и выступать с сыном Марины Зуевой – Федором Андреевым.

"Сначала ее хотели поставить в пару с Ильей Ткаченко, который готовится у меня с Катей Рязановой. Но я Илью не отдал, да и работать с Яной отказался бы", – цитируют заслуженного тренера Алексея Горшкова "Известия".
http://sport.rambler.ru/news/figureskat ... 12627.html
Scarlett
Администратор

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating