Wishes, suggestions and questions about Forum (Site)

OFF topic in English

Re: Wishes, suggestions and questions about Forum (Site)

Postby cekoni » 01 Nov 2011, 04:20

If you have problem with wrong TIME on forum - go in your User Control Panel :
ucp.php?i=prefs&mode=personal

... and find yours My timezone, or just click "Yes" on: Summer Time/DST is in effect! :plush45:

P.S. we have now and many languages :-):

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Fr@ncy=) » 30 Apr 2012, 19:40

Excuse me, probably it's me... I'm quite clumsy, but where can I found "Личный раздел" for changing the language?? thanks
Bobrin: It seemed to me, that all the boys, who skate with Zhenya, imitate him. There is an old saying, that a copy is always worse than the original. So, when you watch these imitations, and then goes Plushenko - you know, who is the master, and who is apprentice.
Fr@ncy=)

Postby cekoni » 01 May 2012, 17:10

Fr@ncy=) wrote:Excuse me, probably it's me... I'm quite clumsy, but where can I found "Личный раздел" for changing the language?? thanks

here: ucp.php?i=165 :plush45:

Welcome Francesca :plush39:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby wyldkard » 29 Aug 2023, 02:15

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 09 Sep 2023, 18:57

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 01 Oct 2023, 18:02

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 27 Nov 2023, 07:05

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 27 Nov 2023, 07:06

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 27 Nov 2023, 07:07

wyldkard

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions