OFF topic.... any discussions

OFF topic in English

Re: Picture Radio

Postby cekoni » 27 Oct 2011, 21:38

alysonshade wrote:
cekoni wrote:I just can write to you again - DO NOT BE STUBBORN! :st_op: ... and do not repeat the mistakes from other forums. :plush34:

Cekoni, I'd like you respect my request.
I feel Picture Radio kinda a "creature of mine" - you can call it a "moral copyright", if you like it. If you Girls love the music and want to post some songs, I think it's easy for you to open a new Page/ Topic, with another name. I don't see any problem in closing a Topic that reached about 100 pages!
I don't understand what you mean by saying "do not repeat the mistakes from other forums". What mistakes? Maybe you call "mstake" to be not a fawning person?... And what this have to do with my simple request to close Picture Radio? :du_ma_et:

I AT ALL not mentioned this topic.
You want that I publish here your PM's to me, about the previous forum from which you are banned?
Btw... I did not ban you - that you now alone doing.

P.S. right place for your "farewell message" is here, not on Evgeni's topic! :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Postby simona » 27 Oct 2011, 21:41

ImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author simona for the post:
lala630312 (27 Oct 2011, 22:03)
Rating: 4.17%

simona

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Postby Ирина » 27 Oct 2011, 22:02

alysonshade, Do not go ! :sh_ok: :plush39: :plush39: :plush39:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby lala630312 » 27 Oct 2011, 22:02

OMG! OMG! :plush30:
lala630312

Postby lodochka » 27 Oct 2011, 22:19

cekoni wrote:
alysonshade wrote:
cekoni wrote:I

P.S. right place for your "farewell message" is here, not on Evgeni's topic! :plush34:

I’m not sure, that is right place
If I understand Picture Radio is planed as place for beautiful or funny images taken from our favorite songs, so it is glad place. But we can lose the fan and it is not glad. For Evgeni too. It would be nice to leave this topic of last post letsy. It would be nice. But it is impossible, as I see.
lodochka

Postby cekoni » 27 Oct 2011, 22:26

NO - this is MUCH better topic than Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training! :plush44:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby alysonshade » 27 Oct 2011, 22:46

cekoni wrote:You want that I publish here your PM's to me, about the previous forum from which you are banned?

No problem, I can do this work for you, Cekoni!
Well Folks, I've been about 4 or 5 months on the Johnny Weir official page, and I was pretty popular, until the day I "dared" to say "I don't like this picture". It was a photo of Johnny with an heavy female make up, it was an advertising, I really didn't like that picture, he wasn't fashionable. So I just said: "I don't like this picture, I don't like a man with such an heavy make up on his face, I prefer ambiguity". At that time, there was a lot of pictures of Johnny with some make up: pencil on eyes, eye shadows, rimmel... I really loved all those pictures, and I've said it. But that picture of the advertising, omg, was awful indeed! Well, the drama started, some very aggressive fans began to bash me, the joy turned into bitterness, so I decided to leave the Forum. I've been not banned, they just bashed me, so I said "goodbye"; only after my goodbye I've been banned.
Are you satisfied, Cekoni? I'm a clear woman, nothing to hide in my life! :nez-nayu:
Instead, I find not kind your behavior - talking on the Public Forum about things I told you confidentially - and this is not the first time: do you remember when you publically said that I've asked you in private to remove a post of mine? You are not able to keep fans' secrets, Cekoni, and this is not good.
Cekoni, you're near to lose my respect! :plush34:
alysonshade

Postby cekoni » 27 Oct 2011, 22:54

alysonshade wrote:
cekoni wrote:You want that I publish here your PM's to me, about the previous forum from which you are banned?

No problem, I can do this work for you, Cekoni!
Well Folks, I've been about 4 or 5 months on the Johnny Weir official page
Are you satisfied, Cekoni? I'm a clear woman, nothing to hide in my life! :nez-nayu:
Instead, I find not kind your behavior - talking on the Public Forum about things I told you confidentially - and this is not the first time: do you remember when you publically said that I've asked you in private to remove a post of mine? You are not able to keep fans' secrets, Cekoni, and this is not good...

:du_ma_et: Like I said - everything you do alone.... and without me!

You forgot only to mention your posts in this forum about Johnny Weir, where you insulted him because of his sexual orientation ... for which began our private correspondence, in which I'm trying to warn you from the further insults ... but it does not seem to help - you just change targets. :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby alysonshade » 27 Oct 2011, 23:03

cekoni wrote:You forgot only to mention your posts in this forum about Johnny Weir, where you insulted him because of his sexual orientation ... for which began our private correspondence, in which I'm trying to warn you from the further insults ... but it does not seem to help - you just change targets. :plush34:

Cekoni, what are you saying?! Are you crazy?! :sh_ок:
When I joined the Johnny Weir Official Page I ALREADY was aware of his sexual orientation! :nez-nayu: Even if at that time he was playing coy about it, it was pretty clear to every adult person involved into Figure Skating what he likes: men or women. So, do you think that I decided to join the Page of someone who I can insult for his sexual orientation?! And I never insulted the sexual orientation of Johnny on this Forum, I just talked about his make-up!!! Not all gays put heavy make up on their face, so I think I have the right to say: "I like this one, I don't like that one"!
alysonshade

Postby Дарина » 27 Oct 2011, 23:12

IMO, if one wanna go, there's no need to say good bye and to attract so much attention :plush35: . Everyone can go and come back any time.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post:
Kudryavka (29 Oct 2011, 08:00)
Rating: 4.17%

Дарина

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions