Presentations

Postby Максим » 25 Jun 2009, 00:48

from Cekoni: WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF OUR DEAR ZHENYA... :son-ce:

If you wish, write a few words about yourself.... :mi_ga_et:
Максим
Yana Rudkovskaya team

Re: Presentations

Postby cekoni » 25 Jun 2009, 07:56

:du_ma_et: (I am on this forum usually use this icon :-) )
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 28 Oct 2009, 03:00

CERGIK wrote:да и неговорите

And I will not more speak to you :nel-zya: - if you do not start with meaningful posts... you know what happens then? :plush24:

:pa_la_ch:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 30 Oct 2009, 08:39

My name is Angela, and I have been a great admirer of Evgeni Viktorovich for almost 13 years! I'm so happy that I am on the official forum. I look forward to interacting with other people here. Evgeni has inspired me in so many ways.
"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby cekoni » 30 Oct 2009, 09:52

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:My name is Angela, and I have been a great admirer of Evgeni Viktorovich for almost 13 years! I'm so happy that I am on the official forum. I look forward to interacting with other people here. Evgeni has inspired me in so many ways.

:pri_vet:-: Hi Angela :plush2:

I'm glad that you're with us :son-ce: ... I think you know from the fsvids forum :mi_ga_et: :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 30 Oct 2009, 10:00

Small world, isn't it?? I THOUGHT you were familiar! So great to see a face I know, so to speak! Thanks for the welcome!

You know my video Destiny Beckoned, the montage I never seemed to be satisfied with? I sent the third version in a message to Zhenya's youtube account :D Hope he likes it!
"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby cekoni » 30 Oct 2009, 10:12

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:You know my video Destiny Beckoned, the montage I never seemed to be satisfied with?

No, but I will :mi_ga_et:

Put her on topic - Ваше творчество || Your creative works :plush45:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Pascalou » 19 Feb 2010, 22:10

Hey just a quick hello from Canada...

I have been a fan of mr Plushenko since the 1st time I saw im on the ice! And trust me we Canadian had our shares of unfairness at the olympics :Brian Orser vs Scott hamilton in 1988 and others... We even had our shares with Russia too!! LOL! remeber the : Elena Berezhnaya & Anton Sikharulidze / Jamie Salé & David Pelletier thing? LOL!! But that was a total other story!! And in the Past!! LOL! :plush26: (all is good and it wasn,t the athleetes fault...)

All this to say, that I know that what Mr Plushenko and Russia is living right now is frustrating... :is_te_ri_ka: And I am with you guys with all my heart... :hea_rt:
:hea_rt:

Pascalou in Québec City. xoxox

p.s. i am truly sorry I do not speak Russian and first language is French!!

Ciao guys and again I totally support Mr Plushenko!
Pascalou

Postby Evansa » 21 Feb 2010, 02:13

Hey, everybody! :)

I'm Evansa. Well, it's not my real name, of course, I took it from Harry Potter book - I hope, you won't mind. :D And also I hope you won't mind that I'm from Latvia and if I won't write in Russian, because I'm not sure that I'm good enough to speak here, where mostly people knows Russian very well. So - I really apologize. :ny_tik:

Well, yes, I loved Plushenko since I saw him first on ice and he's totally my fave, if there's any speak about figure skating. :plush31:

I'm too excited to say something more which would be something normal too. :smu:sche_nie: if I should say something more about myself then I must add that I'm obsessed with drawing and, of course, I'm trying to draw Plushenko too. :smu:sche_nie: I hope I'll do his portrait good, because I haven't drew any celebrity really long time... :/

And I apologize once again that I don't speak here in Russian. I should do it, I know.

Have a nice evening -
Evansa. (:
Evansa

Postby cekoni » 21 Feb 2010, 07:32

Pascalou wrote:Hey just a quick hello from Canada...
Pascalou in Québec City. xoxox

p.s. i am truly sorry I do not speak Russian and first language is French!!

Ciao guys and again I totally support Mr Plushenko!

Evansa wrote:.... I hope you won't mind that I'm from Latvia and if I won't write in Russian, because I'm not sure that I'm good enough to speak here, where mostly people knows Russian very well. So - I really apologize. :ny_tik:

... I'm trying to draw Plushenko too. :smu:sche_nie: I hope I'll do his portrait good....

Hello girls! :plush2:

No problems, because you are do not speak Russian - this is, nevertheless, "bilingual" forum :mi_ga_et: ... only it is important - that you cheering and give support to our dear Zhenya! :co_ol: :plush33: :bra_vo:

I personally do not know well, neither Russian nor English, and again I have the "courage" to deal with translations, and write here :)-(: :hi_hi_hi: ... you should forgive ME, on my poor english :smu:sche_nie:

P.S. Evansa - feel free to show us your graphics: :mi_ga_et:
Ваше творчество || Your creative works
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8
... it is not essential your "techniques", than your commitment to Evgeni :-):
cekoni
Administrator

Next

Return to Visitors' discussions