ОРГАНИЗАЦИЯ КЛУБОВ ДРУЗЕЙ || MAKING FAN CLUBS

Вступай сам и организовывай в своем городе!
Join Evgeni's International Club!

Re: ОРГАНИЗАЦИЯ КЛУБОВ ДРУЗЕЙ || MAKING FAN CLUBS

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 21 Nov 2010, 18:37

Hmmmm *considering making one!* Lot of responsibility though, intimidating!
"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby LunaMoon » 06 Jan 2012, 07:29

I know it has been a long time since the last post in this topic so I will first ask: Did anyone ever make an official US fan club for Evgeni?? If so, I want to join it! :-): How can I contact them? Is there a link for their website, maybe?

If NOT, how do I make a US fan club for him? What things would I do to start it? I'm considering that I may try it, if there's not already an American fan club in existance. I have the love, the time, and the enthusiasm, just not so much in the way of funding, business, or Internet skills - yet. But I know Evgeni has thousands of loyal fans (like me :mi_ga_et: ) on this side of the ocean and I think there is a need for some way to connect and unite them all. Aside from this website and forum, there's few sources for reliable information or news of him for his US fans and, of course, some of the interesting things on here are still posted only in Russian (which I am too slowly trying to teach myself.)

Thank you for any reply or advice...and also I thank all of you on this forum who post & share these precious Plushy "tidbits" - the videos, photos, links, etc.! Spasiba! :ro_za: Your dedication is appreciated and I don't know how I can survive without you now!!! :son-ce: I have a "Plushy addiction", for sure.
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."
LunaMoon

Postby Максим » 06 Jan 2012, 17:01

Hi! There isn't Plushy club in US unfortunately :ny_tik:

If you want to make please folowing steps from first message:
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=27
:plush46: :plush47:

LunaMoon wrote:I know it has been a long time since the last post in this topic so I will first ask: Did anyone ever make an official US fan club for Evgeni?? If so, I want to join it! :-): How can I contact them? Is there a link for their website, maybe?

If NOT, how do I make a US fan club for him? What things would I do to start it? I'm considering that I may try it, if there's not already an American fan club in existance. I have the love, the time, and the enthusiasm, just not so much in the way of funding, business, or Internet skills - yet. But I know Evgeni has thousands of loyal fans (like me :mi_ga_et: ) on this side of the ocean and I think there is a need for some way to connect and unite them all. Aside from this website and forum, there's few sources for reliable information or news of him for his US fans and, of course, some of the interesting things on here are still posted only in Russian (which I am too slowly trying to teach myself.)

Thank you for any reply or advice...and also I thank all of you on this forum who post & share these precious Plushy "tidbits" - the videos, photos, links, etc.! Spasiba! :ro_za: Your dedication is appreciated and I don't know how I can survive without you now!!! :son-ce: I have a "Plushy addiction", for sure.
Максим
Yana Rudkovskaya team

Postby wyldkard » 26 Jul 2023, 02:32

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 29 Aug 2023, 02:49

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 09 Sep 2023, 19:04

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 01 Oct 2023, 18:09

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 27 Nov 2023, 19:19

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 27 Nov 2023, 19:20

wyldkard

Postby wyldkard » 27 Nov 2023, 19:22

wyldkard

PreviousNext

Return to Официальные Клубы Друзей || The official Fan Clubs