Вне льда (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

Postby simona » 15 Apr 2012, 17:57

:son-ce:
lёle4ka wrote:Вот и третья часть, заключительная(надеюсь :-) !

:mo-ro_zi_vo: lёle4ka, чтение отчетов делают меня счастливым!

ImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author simona for the post:
lёle4ka (16 Apr 2012, 03:22)
Rating: 4.17%

simona

Postby Таня » 15 Apr 2012, 19:59

lёle4ka wrote:Вот и третья часть, заключительная(надеюсь :-)!

Потрясающе! Оль, ты как будто с луны свалилась :-) (в хорошем смысле) Спасибо тебе за твои чувства и эмоции :plush39: и что написала о них!
Евгений Плющенко: "Спорт - это моя жизнь. Спортивные достижения во славу России - это моя религия. Для меня это не просто слова, это суть всего, что я делал и делаю в спорте."

These users thanked the author Таня for the post (total 2):
lёle4ka (16 Apr 2012, 03:22) • Ирина (15 Apr 2012, 22:01)
Rating: 8.33%

Таня

Postby Ирина » 15 Apr 2012, 22:34

..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...

These users thanked the author Ирина for the post (total 7):
Наталья Р. (19 Apr 2012, 01:23) • Виктория (16 Apr 2012, 21:24) • bigeyegugu (16 Apr 2012, 09:15) • cekoni (16 Apr 2012, 07:01) • lёle4ka (16 Apr 2012, 03:22) • lala630312 (16 Apr 2012, 00:55) • simona (15 Apr 2012, 22:36)
Rating: 29.17%

Ирина
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 16 Apr 2012, 07:10

Максим wrote:......
ODRI part 2

I cuted last 3 minutes from fashion show - only Plushy & Yana :mi_ga_et:

2012-04-08 ODRI Fashion show (Volvo Fashion Week Moscow) - Plushy & Yana.mp4
http://www.mediafire.com/?x1nnsgbhrsybqib

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
lёle4ka (16 Apr 2012, 11:16) • lala630312 (16 Apr 2012, 09:18) • bigeyegugu (16 Apr 2012, 09:14)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 16 Apr 2012, 09:12

Image Прекрасный вид ..

ImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author simona for the post (total 2):
lёle4ka (16 Apr 2012, 11:16) • Ирина (16 Apr 2012, 10:09)
Rating: 8.33%

simona

Postby Дарина » 16 Apr 2012, 17:27

Cekoni, I translated Irina's report only. It's mostly about the meeting with Zhenya and Yana after the fashion show. But I added some details from other girls' posts.
here is translation:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ирина wrote:We were waiting for Yana and Zhenya near the service entrance for a long time. The guards, real Cerberi, didn't let us in ((
Only when I decided to call Yana and she sent a girl for us, we were allowed to go to them. But it was at the very end. Zhenya, carrying his suitcase, and Yana were already going towards the door. We talked a little bit.
How beautiful they are! Zhenya’s hair is just a dream! And in general he is so good-looking! in his white leather jacket!!

We approached them, they rejoiced,we thanked each other mutually)) Some people with cameras started to shoot Zhenya and us and bother with the questions about the fashion show , Zhenya made such a face (it seems he was already pretty bored with them) , but answered politely. But when that girl asked another question, Zhenya finally could not resist saying: «Let me talk to my friends, to my fans, please!» Our nice boy! Yana rebuffed annoying reporters as well and rаn up to us, smiling.

We asked him about his leg, his back. He said: «Еverything is ok». His leg doesn’t bother!
I said that the show in Romania was awesome…. And about his jumps…
He said he didn’t even expect it from himself. He tried it at the practice and succeeded in landing 3 triple axels. His leg’s ok... He was happy.....
But today everything hurts. I said: probably that’s due to tiredness....He agreed. He said, his muscles had not yet adapted...
I asked about Camerlengo. He confirmed he’s going to work with him soon in St. Petersburg.
He said he gonna take a rest for a couple of days, and then he would start working!
Some our girl (I think Marisha) asked what program Camerlengo would put – short or long. I said: probably both? Zhenya replied: «We’ll see. I won’t offer anything to him; I don’t want to interfere in the process)). Let Camerlengo himself suggest something. ))»

The meeting certainly was short. Zhenya and Yana were tired and already in a hurry, still they found time for us.
We said goodbye and wished them good luck. Zhenya said: «See you soon!» And we went behind them to see off.))
Again some photo-correspondents began to bother them. I couldn’t help asking for the picture for our site. Yana and Zhenya posed for us with pleasure! Thanks to Marisha for taking pictures!
We also asked for a collective picture. Zhenya said: of course, of course!
After that Zhenya with our flowers and his suitcase (he came to show right from the airport) and Yana with our flowers went across all «Gostinny dvor» towards the exit. We followed them admiring.))
BTW, after the fashion show we met Ari Zakaryan. He himself came to me first. I didn’t even notice him; I was talking on the phone. He said hello, hugged me like a friend [Ari kissed Irina as well, as other girls told us! :-): ], we talked a little. I said about amazing Romanian show. We talked about Zhenya’s axels he did there! I asked if Joubert and Lambiel jumped as well...He said: no, only Zhenya did like that. In general Ari was also impressed by the show in Romania. He said standing ovation lasted for 20 minutes!
It turned out Arik was not in Angarsk on the show. He said: «Without Zhenya – what for?».
We said: You should organize show in Moscow and Petersburg, it would be great! He said: «Yes! May be. We’ll see!» [as Olya added, after the girls began talking about KOI in Russia Ari immediately ran away :ni_zia: ]
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 4):
lёle4ka (18 Apr 2012, 18:00) • lala630312 (16 Apr 2012, 21:30) • simona (16 Apr 2012, 19:26) • cekoni (16 Apr 2012, 19:25)
Rating: 16.67%

Дарина

Postby cekoni » 16 Apr 2012, 19:26

Дарина wrote:Cekoni, I translated Irina's report only. It's mostly about the meeting with Zhenya and Yana after the fashion show. But I added some details from other girls' posts.
here is translation:

Many thanks dear! :plush40: ... I think the same :plush45:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lёle4ka » 16 Apr 2012, 20:00

Дарина wrote:Не знаю как Яна, но Женя живёт обычной жизнью, очевидцы изредка замечают его в супермаркетах, где он преспокойно стоит в очередях в кассу :-):

Даришаааа!! Ты никак подумала, что я Женю в "Звёздности" заподозрила? "Бог с тобой, золотая рыбка"!! Уж наш-то Женич в такой бяке никогда не запачкается!! К истинному Гению такая зараза приставать не умеет! Я-то просто приколоться хотела(как это - КОРОЛЬ да без охраны?), прости, если тебя это малость покоробило. Просто, действительно, мне чудно было тогда видеть, как они так запросто идут и никто не пытается к ним пристать за автографом, никто не окружает, не лезет с вопросами. За час до этого их журналисты буквально на части рвали, а тут вдруг все куда-то испарились. Разъехались, наверное, по своим студиям, клепать свои, в большинстве перевранные, репортажи. Типа того, который MTV :kli_ny: насочиняло.
Женя - Абсолютный Гений фигурного катания!
lёle4ka

Postby lёle4ka » 16 Apr 2012, 20:28

Таня wrote:Потрясающе! Оль, ты как будто с луны свалилась :-) (в хорошем смысле) Спасибо тебе за твои чувства и эмоции :plush39: и что написала о них!

В "хорошем смысле" :plush42: с Луны свалилась???!! Это типа, что я - "дар небес"???? Ну, ТЫ ДАЁШЬ!!!!!!! ;;-))) Насмешила!!! :-) :-)
На самом деле, это просто, как бальзам на душу, все эти ваши общие похваляшки. Столько лет мало, кто ценил, а тут вдруг такое признание! Иногда мысли такие нехорошие бывают, знаешь, может это всё просто преувеличение - "ради красного словца"??? :-(
Женя - Абсолютный Гений фигурного катания!
lёle4ka

Postby Дарина » 16 Apr 2012, 20:40

lёle4ka wrote: Просто, действительно, мне чудно было тогда видеть, как они так запросто идут и никто не пытается к ним пристать за автографом, никто не окружает, не лезет с вопросами. За час до этого их журналисты буквально на части рвали, а тут вдруг все куда-то испарились. Разъехались, наверное, по своим студиям, клепать свои, в большинстве перевранные, репортажи. Типа того, который MTV :kli_ny: насочиняло.

Не говори! Монтируют всякую чушь :kli_ny: ....
Всё понятно, Оль, меня ничего не покоробило. Просто в голову пришло, что его видят в магазинах или гуляющим - с сыном, например, и люди спокойно реагируют, не мешают - не то, что журналисты) Ну, это ему ещё повезло, что в Питере живёт.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni