Search found 111 matches

Return

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

I was calm up until now but all these articles have started making me anxious about the spine surgery :plush27:
by dimi
22 Feb 2012, 02:59

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

I twited Plushy this from all the forum, if it is ok with you :)
by dimi
23 Feb 2012, 13:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

Is this article translated ? I cant read all pages back!

http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/2382.html

anyway i put translation i found

At the European Figure Skating Championships in Sheffield (UK), 2006 Olympic champion, 2002 and 2010 Olympic silver medalist, three times world champion Evgeni Plushenko won his seventh gold medal at continental championships. He shared his impressions about Sheffield, and talked about future plans with TEAM RUSSIA-2014 special correspondent.

- What does it feel like to become a seven-time European champion?

- It's like going 10 years back. In fact, I began a new phase of my career. I am not one of those people who wins Olympic Games once and starts living off the dividends. Any athlete wants to do what he does best - to compete. For me now the biggest motivation is 2014 Olympics in Sochi. It will be my fourth Games. I do not know what the result will be, but the participation itself is a victory.

- Is it harder to struggle with competitors or with yourself?

- I long ago ceased to struggle with competitors, although it's true that the competition in figure skating is increasing every year. There are many strong athletes. I'm trying to overcome myself, sometimes forcing myself to skate. In training, the same jump sometimes is easy, and sometimes is intolerable pain. I'm not complaining. Everything is going fine.

- Is your injury the result of the complex jump combinations you used to train at the beginning of 2000s when you performed "4 +3 +3" combination?

- Rather, it is a result of the fact that I've skated for a very long time. Daily exercise, regular physical activity. Figure skating is not only a "4 +3 +3", which was performed - the first and only - by me at world and European championships.

- Didn't the Olympic champion Alexei Yagudin perform this combination?

- Not in competitions. At the 2002 Games in Salt Lake City and at one other competition he did "4 +3 +2". So far I'm the only one who did the most difficult jump combination. I trained also quadruple lutz and "triple axel - quadruple toe loop" combination and the combination of two quadruple toe loops. Doing such complex jumps is impossible without daily practices. Unfortunately, it is impossible to temporarily replace a leg or to lend another back for one day.

- Is your training process now the same as it was twelve years ago, when you were doing the most difficult jumps?

- It's different. Preparing for the season, I go through a full training cycle. Right before the event, the practices are very short, just technique. Although they aren't any less intense than 10 years ago.

- Has your lifestyle also changed over the past 10 years?

- At some point, it has changed, but now my whole life, as before, is concentrated on sport. This season, I declined all the offers to skate in shows. The exceptions were two performances in Italy, on December 31 and January 1. After the Russian championship it was even useful to perform for the audience the elements that I didn't do too well in Saransk. When we decided that I will skate at the European Championships, this kind of training was necessary.

- Do you receive many offers to skate in shows?

- This summer, there was an offer to skate in a tour of 50 shows in Japan only. I declined, as well as offers of shows in China and Korea, that were very financially advantageous. Instead, I chose to train. I didn't attend any social events either, only the ones held by our business partners. My life was a very strict routine: morning practice, rest, evening practice or rehabilitation procedures. There was a plan, and our team followed it.

- Who made the decision about your participation in the European Championship 2012? Perhaps there were other options?

- The Federation of figure skating in Russia (FFKR) had the final say. The opinion of my coach Alexei Mishin was also taken into account. The problem was, I didn't have ranking points necessary for participation in the European Championship in 2012. This delicate moment was resolved thanks to the efforts of FFKKR and goodwill of the International Skating Union (ISU) officials.

- How did you feel about skating in qualifications round here in Sheffield?

- There was a time when qualifying round was obligatory for all participants, regardless of rank and titles. Now for me it was just a chance to try skating at the European Championships and see if I was able to survive the competition in my current physical condition. At the same time, it was one more chance to practice skating in competition mode. A prelude to the main event.

- Didn't you feel the temptation to simplify your free program in the preliminaries, leaving off the quad?

- On the contrary, it was necessary to include quad. Back when qualification was part of competitions, I never excluded complex elements. I even tried including "4 +3 +3" and second quad. To test your readiness and polish the execution of complex elements never hurts. It is also an opportunity to test the arena you are going to skate at.

- How was the rehearsal in Sheffield?

- It was very hard training. Before skating in qualifying round, I got five injections - two in the back and three in the knee. Physically I was not ready to skate a long program, and at the end it was hard.

- In the short program, it was obvious that you were skating with a special courage.

- It was the goal. Without a quad, you need to try to demonstrate clean lines and good emotions. I skated with pleasure and with soul. Although I forgot how it felt to skate so early. Waking up at five in the morning to go to the practice was especially hard.

- At the Olympic Games in Turin in 2006, you said that after winning the gold medal you had to find new incentives and new motivation. One of them were experiments in choreography, another - trying new difficult jumps. Now you cannot do quadruple lutz or flip because of your injury, but your current program is very similar to the Olympic one.

- I cannot agree with this. Yes, it is tango. Only at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver it was a dance of passion and love, and now it's about suffering and disappointment. It has nothing to do with the result of the Olympic season. It's just that I like tango, and the programs are kind of echo in this rhythm. I love expressive, tough, but melodic music. That is how I see my tango of this season.

- You stay faithful to the choreographer David Avdysh and arranger Edwin Marton. Is there is a desire to experiment with another team?

- I love my team and do not intend to leave it. It does not mean that I won't willing to try anything else. Before the beginning of this season I worked with Stephane Lambiel. I have ideas for the new programs that I will definitely realize. At the same time, Avdysh and Marton and other people who helps me now will remain in our team.

- How did you work with Lambiel, your former rival, whose goal at each competition was to beat Plushenko?

- Working with Stephane was a great pleasure. He is a true professional, he choreographed a very good program. It was really unlike anything I had ever done before. But, after seeing the result, I said to my coach and choreographer: "We will do tango." At the same time, many movements that we rehearsed with Lambiel were included in the free program.

- For a long time, your coach Alexei Mishin could dictate you what to skate. Now the final word belongs to you?

- Except for the very first years of our collaboration, decision of what to skate was taken together. I'm grateful to Alexei Nikolayevich for always taking into account my position and giving me freedom in choosing the music and choreography.

- You mentioned that after the European Championships you were going to have a surgery. Why did you choose Germany?

- All my surgeries were done in Germany, and by now, German doctors thoroughly know my body. I also trust several Russian doctors, who helped me to get ready to important competitions, particularly, to this European Championship. Unfortunately, in Russia we don't have such conditions for rehabilitation procedures as there are in Germany. Now much is being done in this direction. The Ministry of Sport, Tourism and Youth Policy really helps figure skaters and other athletes. And yet, I still prefer Germany. Although the previous operation, which was done there, was not too successful. I suffered all season.

- Then how can you trust again the same doctors?

- They advised to avoid surgery, but I insisted. The doctor tried to minimize the meniscus excision. Now much more serious intervention is required. The doctor even asked me whether three years guarantee will be enough. I replied that two will be enough.

- After the Olympics 2010 in Vancouver, you were not planning to do quads in the future.

- I did not plan to compete at all! Just, as it turned out, I cannot do without the adrenaline of competitions. Hopefully, this operation will be successful, and after one and a half months, I will resume training.
by dimi
01 Feb 2012, 02:04

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

http://winter.sport-express.ru/figureskating/reviews/19368/

- This title is for me the most delightful - said Plushenko. - This one, the seventh. As was the sixth, which I won in Tallinn (2010 European Championships - "SE"). That was when I came back to competitions after not skating for three years, and now it has been almost two. I am very pleased with my performance. I skated with power, with emotion, very clean. I did a clean quadruple jump, and that, of course, gave me energy, as well as triple Axel - triple toe loop combination. For me, to do them was very important. Today, I did everything very efficiently, properly distributed powers. I think, my spins were very decent. So I am very pleased with this European title. I made a little bit of history, and maybe more.

- Where did you find the strength to not only perform technically brilliant program, but show also so much emotion in your current condition?

- (Smiles) I love figure skating. I love to perform and compete. Thank God for giving me this talent - of a performer, if I may say so. This competition was very difficult. After qualifying round, short program was under question, I could still withdraw.

- Again, what is the current situation with your knee? And have you made the final decision that you won't go to the world championships?

- No, I will soon have surgery in Munich. Enough with the experiments. I'm still a human being, not a robot. To skate on injections is possible for some time, but now the medicines are not longer effective - the body got used to them. I don't have neither strength nor a desire to do something stronger than pills. I am not ready to destroy my body further. I want to live on and I want to skate at the main event, the Olympic Games in Sochi. So why force your body? Yes, this season I did a really good job. Of course, it would be very nice if after the Russian National championships and the European championships I could go to Worlds. But no, I'm not going there. I need surgery. And then to work, to go to the camps, make new programs.

My primary goal is to have a surgery and to recover, so nothing hurts. If nothing hurts, I can skate much better. I have many plans: new quad, spins, transitions. The aim is, as I said, to get on the podium in Sochi.

Here in Sheffield, I wasn't counting on some superskate and a gold medal. Truly. Because I saw my competitors in practice, and they were excellent, perfect. And after I could not do a quad in the short program, I expected to end up in fifth or sixth after the short. And such position makes it very hard to fight to win. But my competitors made me a surprise.

- Did it help that you skated before your main rivals?

- Yes, it was great. My dream was - just not to skate last, as it was in Vancouver at the last Russian National Championships. Again, thank God for giving me today such strength and courage.

- You said after the short program that you will not do a quad. But in the end you did.

- Why didn't I say? In the mixed zone I said that maybe I will not. And then at the press conference I said that maybe I will.

- When did you make this decision?

- Yesterday at the evening practice. What I did, I didn't do a quad right away, I started with a triple. It felt okay. Did another triple - okay. Then I tried quad - no sharp pain. Did a quad - it hurt, but a little bit. Then I thought that if it was going to be like that, then it's okay. Today at the practice I started again with a triple, and did a quad.

Arthur Gachinsky "Spins were a little bit off"

Arthur Gachinsky, who was in the lead after the short program with an 0,9 points margin over Plushenko, was pleased with his performance.

- I am very glad that the competition is over, because I was looking forward to this free program - said Gachinsky at a press conference. - I am glad that I skated well and for the first time in competitions I did two quads and two triple axels. Spins were a little off - there wasn't enough music in the end. There is still work to do, what to fix. All in all, I'm glad for this day in my life.

Alexei Mishin: "What Plushenko and Gachinsky did, deserves all the best words"

After the men's free skate, prominent Russian coach Alexei Mishin was busy accepting congratulations.

- Please evaluate Plushenko's performance today and at this championship in a whole.

- You know, I have mixed feelings about this victory. It is mostly about Zhenya. First of all, when a person is planning a comeback to the sport, there is so much to overcome. And such a position deserves respect and admiration. Now he gets them, because he won. But even if he did not win, then this position still should have been at least respected. I would like to address this words to those people who talked about his comeback with viper skepticism. I tried to convince them otherwise, saying that he now works as he never did in his whole life. I wish the comebacks in figure skating and in other sports did not cause such malevolent responses.

When we came to the European Championships, the pairs, ice dancers, ladies were considered likely candidates to win. Men were treated almost like outsiders. But if we analyze other events, there were no labors of Hercules. In European and world figure skating, the highest level of competition and the highest artistic value is in men singles. So what Plushenko and Gachinsky did, deserves all the best words. By the way, I consider it necessary to mention Sergei Voronov's name. Today he was only 10th, but showed a very high level of skating and skated very well.

- It seems that this European Championship was so hard for you that you don't have any strength left to enjoy.

- I really don't. Today, the skaters made many mistakes, but I should say, it wasn't by chance. They saw Zhenya skating in the qualifying round with half the effort, what he and Artur did in the short program. And they wavered, let's be honest. Our athletes went full force, and the competitors started making mistakes. Although these are all elite figure skaters: Amodio, Fernandez, Verner, Březina. So to beat such athletes is especially important and especially valuable.

- Please tell us a few words about Artur Gachinsky's performance.

- Artur showed perhaps the most complex technical program for his physical abilities. I am very glad to have such stallion in my stable. I think we'll go a long way with him.

- Artur, unlike Evgeni, is going to the World championships. Do you plan to somehow enhance its programs?

- It's not his programs that need enhancing but he himself. Artur just don't have enough strength for such complex programs. I think it's the most difficult technically program in men's figure skating at this moment.

- You mean physically?

- Yes.
by dimi
01 Feb 2012, 16:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Благотворительное шоу для детей || Charity show 20.02.20

Simona your girl is gorgeous and it is our first plushybaby here :plush32: :plush31: :plush31:
Maybe we should send to Plushy to see his youngest fan! :-):
by dimi
28 Feb 2012, 01:27

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мы желаем счастья Вам!

thank you girls , sooooo much :plush31: :plush31: :plush31: :plush31:

by dimi
28 Mar 2012, 22:49

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

I m afraid what is going to be next season in Yubileney, with Plushenko and Arthur full into the seniors, when it was first , second year of arthur it was the beginning and the newbie against the legend, now it is a fight, moreover arthur will be on the same team with the skater who will probably get the one spot at worlds, he knows whatever he does, that all the preparation will got for Plush, I hope Plush is not blaming him for the one spot, if they survive this season they will be fighting partners at sochi, but this season seems awful to boot..
by dimi
06 Apr 2012, 01:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Some people go to Wilson for a day to get choreo, I think Weir was one. Anyway do not worry that much. The interview of Mishin seems optimistic, and not that Camerlego came and left for good. Maybe this is Mishin approach for Evgeni, dont forget he is not in full shape yet to get a full program. And this was their first meeting. He would probably showed him some moves to practice until next meeting.
Besides Melissa and Dennis kick sequence was used in his Vancouver programs anyway, and Lambiel last year helped him make his movements more soft, and last year Tango had more steady moves even in the fast parts his gestures were softer and controlled. And the whole time he was paying attention to fingers even.
Really after the Lp European performance I m persuaded Evgeni is fully aware what he needs and can make the impossible. And even if another skater wins Worlds 2013 for example, you know who will get standing ovation and not a boo. :mi_ga_et:

Anyway can I read where Plushy said to Irina about choreography?
by dimi
29 Apr 2012, 22:44

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think people are wishing to see another choreographer because Plushy has a huge potential that maybe is not fully explored. I think his possibilities are endless. And surely many people are better than one. He already has the best coach. I think it is good he has david that he trusts but one person can only do some great things, and certainlt Advish has made great programs for Evgeni, but surely any new person can add different perspective and some variety. Skating is also art, so it is like working with different artists. He can be a Monnet but also a Van Gogh. Also Evgeni even with not a big name as a choreographer gets big scores, so I believe he would get bigger ones with a more known choreographer and less effort, it is part of the system. I dont want him to stop working with Advysh but in addition to him with some others as well, I dont want him to suffer so much for a comeback, and get less scores because someone else has Lori Nichol but half Evgeni's talent.
by dimi
01 May 2012, 02:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Благотворит. шоу для детей || Charity shows 20.2 & 1.5.2

Is Evgeni targeting to reach the number of tatoos of the sailors? :sh_ок:
by dimi
02 May 2012, 02:48

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I do want him to work with David too, but to add Camerlego in his repertoire is also extraordinary, I dont want him to try Wilson or Nichoil, if they are even well respected, I dont like Nichols and Wilson's work on male skaters, witht he exception of Kozuka.
But Camerlego I think he is voidy and has some cool ideas instead of same old same old. Thats why I think he is a great match for Evgeni, I still cant believe he is actually working with him, did he read our twitter in the past>? :-)

Whitebaboo I love your post too!
by dimi
02 May 2012, 02:39

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Отчёты ,фото,видео очевидцев с ЧЕ-2010 :-)

We met Plushy last night!!!

I wanted to open a new topic about european experience and photos and stuff but I cant , i will write here!!! Can you open one so Ceconi, Lila and I will write about our trip?

i want to say lots of stuff...
we went to see practice gala yesterday and all were doing the choreo, plush arrived 30 mins later(diva plushy :k_i_n_g: , i just love it :-) ) and he tried to learn the steps and was goofing around with the guys, played with little boys there who were gathered around him in awe (you should see their face when he gave them autograph, lol :hi_hi_hi: ), spoke with the ladies :plush28: , then practiced his program last , then in the middle of run-through went in front of some russian people and waved (i suppose with irony, unless I m wrong and he was looking elsewhere, you ll see what i mean, i was frozen at that moment, he looked as dark as ever) , his practice was even more breathtaking than exhibition. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi_9Nqf2IA0 I dont know if it is subconscious but skaters gather around him :hi_hi_hi: , like he is the core player! :foo_t_bol:

i want to say that I m shocked with evgeni's quality. He manages to surprise us everytime for the better. We spoke to him twice . One in front of the arena after the general rehearsal of gala.And one in hotel after. In the arena he was lost cause we were all around him talking alltogether :smu:sche_nie: . He got inside the taxi. Then some other company of people took him out of taxi to get pictures!!!We also took some photos and promised he come back at hotel after gala. Which he did, he was one of the first to arrive there. He was with Ari. I think you need to know when to ask Evgeni for his time , and this is not before the end of gala. During competition most of people could not find him and to be honest we didnt search for him. You know he is not avalaible and he is competing :du_el: and we respected that. I just saw Yana one day and wished her good luck for the Lp.

In the afternoon we spoke to him and he was ultra happy. He saw the banners in the competition, and in gala only one banner was in the arena ;;-))) , a plushy one saying Go PLushy from greek fans (i swear, not me, lol), we had a lot of laugh cause Plush said "oh i saw this" and we said "hmm, the whole arena was looking at it" :hi_hi_hi: . Still i think he is shy more than you would expect, looking down and says thank you all the time . I was wondering if he is the same person who exploded the arena with the Tango. When he stepped on the ice for Lp, Italians screamed MAMA MIA!!!!LOL! Rocking appearance, rocking costume, a BAM comeback for the centuries!! :ya_hoo_oo: It looks like he is from another planet.

Did I say new costumes go perfect with a gold medal? :plush11: The moment he hugged Lambiel on podium, just great! Lambiel fan Club cheered for him! And Russian Anthem is my fav plush48
About the Sp: The way he finishes his Sp, we felt like a thunder killed us, I have no memory of the Sp cause i was anxious, but I remember the crowd went crazy and that moment that he stopped and looked the judges, like I M BACK! :sh_ок: I started laughing, he is the only one who can do this and get away! :hi_hi_hi: Only "problem" i can think in Sp is the music in straight step sequence. Crowd started getting excited after the spin and started clapping but the music doesnt change rythme so they stopped. I hope they change this part a little. Is this Marton's arrangement?It sounds like the original piece of music.

We talked a little before photos, he said he feels his fans and enemies and talked about positive energy and good vibes. I joked cause too many women were expecting to photo with him, and i said "too many women around always"and he laughed. He didnt say NO to anyone. Then italians told him about Worlds and he said he wants to go to Torino, cause it is a circle, euros olympics and worlds there. We told him that health is first priority. I think there will be a video of this although we interrupted him lots of times! He is very nice person and so funny you get enthusiastic! I have no clue what of all these he listened cause it was noisy and with a bunch of people jumping around him, lol!

Then he saw the bracelet I wear that he had given to me last year and he said "oh you were my bracelet"", he asked if the others have one, and when they said no, he said wait and went to his room and came back to bring for all.

He needs support and I got shocked of how he asked it, he said he needs scream and support from his fans. From what I understood, Plush knows about this forum( :ze_le_ny: ) on internet (not his official :plush33: ) and what they say about him. It is the the "other" russian one. I dont believe he doesnt know all these forums dedicated to him, italian , english , devotion , korean forum, and if he takes a look at youtube , 85.000 views of his videos for european championships on the first days :sh_ок: with mostly great comments for his comeback!!! 95% of skating community believe that he is the man to beat right now(even if they dont want to say it, if you go to some skating boards it looks like it ). And in the arena people went loud when he finished his program. They went loud for Lambiel also but honestly I didnt measure, I saw the King back on his throne, Europe welcomed him! :ya_hoo_oo:

I know polyphony is welcomed and different opinions of course in a forum but if you see how he looked his face when speaking about enemies, your heart would be broken. For this man who has such will and power and made so many people happy and cry when he was on the podium, this stuff with russian forum has hurt him. I felt awful, Awful! It looked like he trained back to his comeback with bitter sentiments to prove them wrong. And I speak as much objective as I can now. He thinks russia fans have disappeared? Thats why in interview of the winner he said the best thing is that he saw russian flags for him? They were many MANY russian fans in audience, by the way! He didnt name any forum or anyone but it was clear he was referring to his ex forum that still brings his name, now joubert's one. But you see he needs people's good thoughts about him, he asked it blatantly. But In the arena people were great with him! I told him to check internet or listen to the crowd screaming but I dont know if he understood, it was a pandemonium in there. He said he will try for medal in Vancouver. I think he doesnt like to hear that he will win, although we did say it with the best of love, to assure him that we believe in him. :smu:sche_nie: We gave him present a fluffy kitten that says good luck plushy on its back to take it with him in Vancouver. And we wrote him a letter(lol, it is funny, it took us some hour) and in that letter we say that for us, no matter what happens in Olympics, he is already a champion again. :plush46:
He signed the huge banners and I kid with him and said this you ll take it to Vancouver also , dear god, he looked at the size (3x 2 meters long) and looked desperate, nevertheless he said thank you very much.LOL!I told him i joke and we gave him a very small sticker same as the banner.We wished him good luck. He was with us around 30 mins, or more maybe.

We talked also to Yana, she was very kind, came to talk to us, she is very supportive of Evgeni and and very interesting to talk too. And we spoke about many things, I think Plush is too upset from russian nonsense for no reason. Although i dont get honestly whats the use of having a huge russian flag of Joubert when Plush skates. But i wish he knew this was not the rule, people were very warm in arena, you can hear it from videos also. :plush33: It was like Plushy party this Europeans! :ta_n_cor:

I just want him to do well and be happy, i dont care the result in Vancouver. It is a pleasure to see him back on competitive ice, have you listened to the eurosport commentary!!!Fantastic. Sp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e84MdoB2RJo , Lp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14gKSEJDYz8
I also met the greek journalist who comments for greek tv and he was extatic that he saw plush on competition again and he said all commentators were talking about this comeback! :mi_ga_et:
by dimi
25 Jan 2010, 21:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мастер-класс для детей || Master-class for kids (02.06.2

I just wanna say Hello girls :plush45: and that Plushy looks amazing good :plush32:

kisses to all :plush40:

I laughed with the pink trousers for Mtv :-)
Is it true we are gonna have a new Plush baby? :son-ce:
by dimi
07 Jun 2012, 20:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I couldnt write so big on twitter, plus they all went crazy with Romeo age and it pissed me off.
But you know that this environment here is working environment and we really can't discuss about it public, I wish you could see it, but we respect mishin and evgeni wish, just trust me that this program is full of surprises, it is passionate and dramatic and plushy is the best Romeo:))))))
by dimi
26 Jun 2012, 22:30

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is not report, just some impressions, I know I didn't write here a lot but you know...so Plushenko has a lot of  off-ice training and gym and he is playing football and  i dont know , maybe and tennis, so he is not on the ice for many hours.   He really works hard morning and evening in the arena. The arena keeps silent when they work, we try not to make any noise. All and all we said him hello first day, so don't expect anything more.   And he trains with the little boys of the camp  in the evening, which is really great to watch them together, they look at him like god. And he helps them and gives them advice. They all bow to Mishin before leaving the ice, for respect.:)
In general I m really excited to see the camp first time.  Mishin working is like a maestro of orchestra. He also very polite and talks to us a lot:)
by dimi
30 Jun 2012, 04:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The sixth photo from above Is not choreo, it was a mOment they found a great with Miyamoto great ending of the program, and he started jumping upside down celebrating :hi_hi_hi:
by dimi
01 Jul 2012, 01:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Prince Ice World 2012 - Tokyo, Japan 13-16.07.2012 (8 sh

This collecion of Ralph Loren is for the 2012 Olympics, he includes many countries :mi_ga_et:
by dimi
17 Jul 2012, 04:22

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

Patrick Chan had the sponsor of Mac Donalds, and many american team athletes had the sponsor of Coca Cola which is a sponsor of Olys since ever.. What exactly healthy do their promote?

I hope Evgeni has as many sponsonrs as he likes. We know how different it is in Russia to find a sponsor than USA. I m happy he gets support and Yana helps him on that direction!
by dimi
19 Jul 2012, 13:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

I didnt really claim whats better program or not, I just realy liked the other one a lot, not to disappear, if he can skate to both this season I ll be happy. I just dont wish RJ to get forgotten it was a good choreographed program that most important I saw on the making so all moves were empasized to learn them. This one is still on the making, the first half is not complete, also the steps look like the sp, so maybe they still take ideas. Honestly there is not much to say yet about it, also when I saw the 4S, everything blurred around me :sh_ок: One thought though I have is that by moving the hands so much like a swan it is like he mocks it. Audience know it is a swan program, maybe so much moving hands like one is not necessary.

American boards mosty love it though :plush45:
by dimi
17 Sep 2012, 18:38

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

On the way home I was thinking this, that whatevr the program, when he skates in competition mode the program gets in another dimension, I mean I had seen Roxane in video and was ok, but at Euros it was an explosion. Here in test skates Plush was more of exhibition mode, any program in competition will look a lot different.

http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6610/36167402.274/0_79271_cbf45980_XL.jpg

The edges on his exits are to die for. :sh_ок:
by dimi
18 Sep 2012, 01:48

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Evgeni is thinner than Stephane and even more than Carolina COstner, we should send him some food :sh_ок:
by dimi
28 Sep 2012, 02:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Japan Open 2012 & gala Carnival on Ice - Saitama 06.10.2

Oh Plushy, two quads, I m so happy!!!
Girls dont worry he got 156 with single axel and 2s and a fall, \this is huge score :mi_ga_et: concidering. You know he wont miss them in real competition :plush45:
Daisuke and Kozuka tried two quads too? :sh_ок:
Chan Zamboni? :)-(:
by dimi
06 Oct 2012, 10:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Besides the mistakes, i really get warmed up with swan program, espeicially the first part until the circular sequence is really building well, I thought it was better than test skate.
by dimi
07 Oct 2012, 20:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I ve watched his program again and again, this is the first program I ve seen since Euros 2012 where he skated a perfect program.

I have some conclusions

The program is much better now than test skate, Plushy in fight mode skates different.
I m still jawdropped he did two quads, TWO quads, in the summer training he didnt do one yet and 3 months after he does two in competition :sh_ок:
The part from the 3axel until the second 3axel that he singled is really beautfiul, he isfast and the jumps come out of nowhere especiallly before and after the loop it is fantastic.
The 3axel was insane, height and flow out.
In general he skates much faster than last year and I like this program, it is still rough but it is a big improvement since test skates a month ago! :plush32:
by dimi
09 Oct 2012, 03:57

Jump to forum
Jump to topic