Search found 111 matches

Return

Re: Japan Open 2012 & gala Carnival on Ice - Saitama 06.10.2

No wait
I read it and thought he complimented evgeni -if you see the sign but he put the same remarks abous Buttle and Plush in same twit and it causes confusion, Buttle is his friend and he did have the a very good skate BUT the one that he actually insults is TAKAHASHI who came first and beat Buttle.

You have to know Kurt was never a fan of Evvegni's artistil style he has said it many times, in 2006 Olympics he was supporting the artistic Buttle from head to toe. So dont ever expect he will ciompliment sth else. But I dont find the twit insulting, on the contrary

Mentioning and accepting Evgeni for his style he will never do. I m happy he didnt mention godlike Chan
by dimi
10 Oct 2012, 12:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Fight like a dog has not an insulting meaning, it is an expression, it means he fight s 150% :co_ol:
by dimi
15 Oct 2012, 21:17

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России 2013|| Russian Nationals 2013, 24-28.12

I bow to the master, there is none like him :plush46: , amazing skate and costumes, I a very proud fan. :plush32:

Cant wait for Euros now!!!!! plush48
by dimi
27 Dec 2012, 03:01

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2013 || European Championships 2013

So I still have a serious cold but I hope by Euros time i ll be better, I had light pneumonia some months ago so I m still sensitive, so i cant shout a lot this time(whistles? :-) ) and do not smoke around me, I ll die :sh_ок:

I m happy this time so many people come, we were a lot last year but this year even more plush48 I m happy I ll meet again old and new friends!I propose either we open a seperate thread for people who are attending Euros and only we post for meetings appointments etc.

As you know the seats have no numbers so we can all sit together and reserve a whole section or spread around :bra_vo:

By the way there are no flags to buy outside arenas, so bring as many russian flags you can! Last year we couldnt hung banners and also we had a security man around who was forbidding to have banners of skaters out because it might be advertisment against sponsors, as you can see from videos we didnt listen but I think it was a really unlucky situation that we sat near him, otherwise all the arena had banners in people;s hands.

Practice schedule is still not out, but as usual first day is Monday practice and then it is morning/afternoon, to tell the truth Plush usually skips one or two. This year the practice rink is 15 minutes away from arena which is not good since,in the days of actual competition, when they are training some competition has started already in the main rink. And also one or two days there is a 7am practice, which is the worse, Plush stays for 10 minutes and after we are sleeping in our seats. :kli_ny:

I dont know all real names here, only nicknames, so dont misunderstood me I forget names easily :)-(:

From Greece it is a girl who arrives earlier and we stay together, one more couple boy girl and also I think a company of 4 from Crete who were also last year! :ta_n_cor:
We stay in Panorama Sheraton too, I m not sure if we have breakfast in room but the days of morning practice you dont have time for breakfast and the rest days I want to sleep ::yaz-yk:
I ll write more if I learn sth new.
by dimi
06 Jan 2013, 06:08

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

That's wonderful news!!!congradulations to the family, and happy birthday to baby Alexander!!
by dimi
07 Jan 2013, 01:36

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

Is this video from this morning? Evgeni went to training after Christmas and baby born? Amazing is this man..
by dimi
07 Jan 2013, 23:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I will write it also during Euros but DO NOT POST.TAG anything about Zagreb in my facebook page, my boss doesnt know I go to Kroatia :ts_ss:
by dimi
05 Jan 2013, 03:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fan meetings appointments

Will you bring me a little chocolate fr your country? Any country, I collect them :smu:sche_nie:
by dimi
21 Jan 2013, 19:20

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

By the way I m packing Image
by dimi
21 Jan 2013, 23:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Give your mum D and sit with all of us on A!!! plush48 Are you on Facebook?

Chocolates, of course I eat them!
by dimi
21 Jan 2013, 23:44

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jia you want to mee tommorow in arena>>?

I came back from pairs free. I was almost to cry for Tatjana and Maxim. A sentimental day overall. I cant write many stuff now but I was thinking all day what I remember from Plushy Sp program...Not many things, because after the fall on the axel I think I blurred. I dont remember spins, footwork, any elements, when usually I pay very much attention. I dont think i ever saw Plushenko falling on an axel since ten years ago so I got shocked.
But what I remember is that Evgeni in step sequence was smiling big and was performing the hell out of him. Audience was clapping and people encouraged him. So what I remember from his sp, is that when I saw him smiling in straight line sequence, I thought he is supernatural and why he is the legend he is, how many skaters perform with their heart out there instead of a calculated choreographed program?He fell and I was reminded that he is human but he got up and finished his program with a smile so I was reminded nevertheless he owns the ice and I will cheer for this.. I m not going to be sad.
Amodio had his best skate, Fernandez too and Joubert came back from the dungeons, and we applauded them. It is a competition and they won fair and square. But none of them skated like Evgeni.

Please dont copy what I write here to other forums.
by dimi
25 Jan 2013, 06:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thsnx Lala but this wasn't me, it is another Greek friend of mine:)
by dimi
25 Jan 2013, 13:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

tomorrow after the end of men bring your banners flags and we all take big photo to the small medals platform. To celebrate plush even if he is not there :)
by dimi
26 Jan 2013, 11:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^Lovely message.:)
When I get a little rest I write my impressions too, For now..Lovplush, Cekoni, Maolmi, Irina and the rest girls it was fantastic to meet you and have all these days together, I m sorry I was not better to have more fun, I hope next time I wont be sick, usually I m more active and funny :smu:sche_nie:
nevertheless I had a blast and a great laugh, especially yesterday. I wish I had seen Wachiko more and talked to her.
This trip must have been jinxed from the beginning :kli_ny: , hotel mess, problems with flight back, snow, my stomach, but if I had to choose I would travel again. I m happy we were there and supported Plush as much as we could, the audience was really supportive too. Fans are not only in the moments of triumph, they are there fpr difficult moments too and I loved that after the mistake on the axel we started cheering him all together without having to talk about it first.
Will write next days more
kisses :ki_ss:
by dimi
29 Jan 2013, 05:06

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Thats not exactly correct, what said above.
If Russia has two spots in men, both skaters will skate in the individual competition for sure.
The good thing is that if they are two, one of them or both can skate AND in team event. In team event it is true one can skate the sp the other the lp.
by dimi
29 Jan 2013, 05:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This clinic has sth to do with Russia cause its page is in Hebrew English Russian . So they will have probably more exclusive guests.
by dimi
01 Feb 2013, 19:22

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We can write both languages in one message, it fits!!

How we coordinate the Japanese and Russians and etc? Ask Rie for Japanese and lovplush for Chinese fans?
by dimi
01 Feb 2013, 23:49

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^Good point! Yana is amazing soperwoman.
Yey Maolmi Cekoni and all great idea :plush46: , there were many many messages plush48 , I saw people started twitting before 12 o clock :hi_hi_hi:
We should it again! :ta_n_cor:

I think PLushy saw it :hi_hi_hi:
by dimi
02 Feb 2013, 20:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Actually I found russian books on amazon, cd is great idea too
by dimi
03 Feb 2013, 16:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The more I read the more I cant believe where he had the strength to skate through pain the last years. And on top of that WIN!
by dimi
04 Feb 2013, 21:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: For fans agreements

Ok guys this is our order.

I wll make it tomorow afternoon or theursday morning.
The amount is 40(doctor) + 130(plu and yana)
170 dollars or 125 euros

I dont know how many we are so in order not to keep up with the thread, I m sorry I am asking again please send me pm with name and country you want me to write on the card and once I count all people I ll reply back on all your pm the details of paypal or bank account.
by dimi
06 Feb 2013, 02:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic