Search found 514 matches

Return

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

cekoni wrote:Anyway, Plushy showed that he is persistent and stubborn... and off the ice :-)

Yes, I had similar thought .. :-)
by lala630312
03 Jan 2013, 22:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CONGRATULATIONS TO ZHENYA YANA AND ALEXANDER EVGENEVICH PLUSHENKO!!!!
by lala630312
06 Jan 2013, 18:05

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nikoneko wrote:Congratulations to Zhenya & Yana! :son-ce:
Image :hi_hi_hi:

Dear Nikoneko!
;;-))) ;;-)))
by lala630312
06 Jan 2013, 21:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fan meetings appointments

Oh girls!!! I almost cry, I really wanted to go!!! :plush27: I wanted!!! :is_te_ri_ka: But I can't go, because of my job..heartbreak, really heartbreak... :plush27: I read your posts, and I'm envious :wo_ol: and I'm glad :chir_lider: and I'm proud of you... :plush41: :ta_n_cor:

plush48
by lala630312
11 Jan 2013, 21:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/Hokkej/KHL/spbnews_NI355261_Kovalichuk-pitalsya-povtoryati-za-Plyuschenko?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Ковальчук пытался повторять за Плющенко

Нападающий «Нью-Джерси» и капитан команды Западной конференции КХЛ Илья Ковальчук после конкурсов мастерства, состоявшихся в первый день Матча звезд объяснил, почему не принимает участия в соревнованиях на лучший буллит, и рассказал, что стало для него неожиданностью во время масетр-шоу.

— В конкурсе капитанов вы хорошо смотрелись в фигурном катании. Специально брали у кого-то уроки?

- Нет. Но я очень хорошо знаю Евгения Плющенко и много раз наблюдал за его выступлением, — приводит слова Ковальчука «Весь спорт». — Постарался изобразить что-то похожее, но у меня ничего не получилось. Честно говоря, не знал заранее, что у нас в программе будет фигурное катание. Спросил уже по ходу у Алексея Морозова, что нужно делать. А он говорит: «Иди первый, а там разберемся».

Is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umKg9ksf_o8
umKg9ksf_o8
by lala630312
13 Jan 2013, 00:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/Hokkej/KHL/spbnews_NI355261_Kovalichuk-pitalsya-povtoryati-za-Plyuschenko?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Ковальчук пытался повторять за Плющенко

Нападающий «Нью-Джерси» и капитан команды Западной конференции КХЛ Илья Ковальчук после конкурсов мастерства, состоявшихся в первый день Матча звезд объяснил, почему не принимает участия в соревнованиях на лучший буллит, и рассказал, что стало для него неожиданностью во время масетр-шоу.

— В конкурсе капитанов вы хорошо смотрелись в фигурном катании. Специально брали у кого-то уроки?

- Нет. Но я очень хорошо знаю Евгения Плющенко и много раз наблюдал за его выступлением, — приводит слова Ковальчука «Весь спорт». — Постарался изобразить что-то похожее, но у меня ничего не получилось. Честно говоря, не знал заранее, что у нас в программе будет фигурное катание. Спросил уже по ходу у Алексея Морозова, что нужно делать. А он говорит: «Иди первый, а там разберемся».

Is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umKg9ksf_o8
umKg9ksf_o8

Another video..Kovalchuk :-) ;;-)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6lX2eXrW45I
6lX2eXrW45I
by lala630312
15 Jan 2013, 00:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2013 || European Championships 2013

cekoni wrote:
For now just few Sara Simonato's photos... thanks to her :plush39:

Do you remember?In the background the old photorepoter from Sheffield... :a_g_a: He liked Zhenya so much. :plush45:
by lala630312
22 Jan 2013, 21:59

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://news.sport-express.ru/2013-01-22/562440/

translation :

The Olympic champion from Turin Evgeny Plushenko shared his expectations for the European championships, which starts tomorrow. On the training yesterday Plushenko first performed his Free program without the jumps, but then he successfully did the quadruple toeloop.
- I did not make many jumps today, - said Plushenko afer the training, - For my own astonishment, I made the quadruple at first try and with this I decided to finish / he smiles/. In general, I did not train badly at all. How is my self confidence? Well, I have an injury, which hampers me to train with full value, hampers me to work. I have lumbagos when I land the jumps and while I make some of the spins. But any way I came to the EC – I want to go through this even with an injury. Although I realize that it would be hard. But I have to practice at competitions. Let the result be what it will be. I am ready for everything. Although after watching the training of the others, I would not say that somebody shows something, which is straightly “waw” / I don’t understand this.- Mila/. Therefore I will limp somehow to the end / he smiles/.
- Have you already decided how much difficult you will make it?
- I will skate the program maximum. But perhaps with one quadruple , although in the Free we planned at first two quadruples.
- What about the difficulty of the second part of the free?
- Yes, the second part of the free will be different from what I skated at the Russian championships.

:plush39: :plush40: :ro_za: MILA!
by lala630312
23 Jan 2013, 11:28

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I just saw what happened. :( Poor Plushy!! I love him forever!!
by lala630312
25 Jan 2013, 01:01

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Вопросы форумчанам!!! || Questions to Members!!!

I just read on FSU
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?84012-The-Kings-of-Quad/page7

Do you think, that Joubert has more succesful quads like Plushy?
1 Joubert – 98
2 Plushenko (as long as he hadn't announced his retirement he's still on the list) – 94
3 Menshov – 46
4 Fernandez – 37 (moved up from 5 with that amazing FS, subject to change after 4CC)
5 Reynolds – 36
6 Voronov – 34
7 Verner – 28
8 Chan – 27
9 Takahashi – 26

If anybody knows the exact information-If I right remember- Plushy has 100 quads in competitions, post on the thread. I won't post, because I had some wrong post in this thread :smu:sche_nie: :mi_ga_et: :-)
by lala630312
28 Jan 2013, 23:39

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

I have no words. :-( I just can say: Good luck Plushy, I will pray for you!! :plush47: :plush47: :plush47: :plush47: :plush47: :plush47: :plush47: :plush47:
by lala630312
30 Jan 2013, 21:03

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girls, I to be honest, I don't want to see him as a competitive skater. :plush34: I'm really glad because the surgery went well, :ya_hoo_oo: and I'm sure Plushy will recover totally. But the trainings for competitions are so hard, every jumps, spins will encumber his back. Not to mention the quads. So I'm really worried. What do you think? :plush38: And this treatment is new, nobody knows what will be the impact in the future. :-( And I'm sure the golf wasn't a good choice for his new sport, because the golf is very bad for back. I would like to see Plushy in many shows. plush48
by lala630312
01 Feb 2013, 00:14

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OK, I understan!!!! :mi_ga_et:

Cekoni I wish you the best for your mother!!!
by lala630312
02 Feb 2013, 01:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Мы желаем счастья Вам!

Happy birthday dear Simona!!!! :ro_za: :plush39:
You are so kind,thank you! This forum would be poorer without you!
by lala630312
07 Feb 2013, 00:05

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

plush48 :plush46: Thank you Krudy! Orser just recognized his greatness?? :-)
by lala630312
04 Feb 2013, 23:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

cekoni wrote::plush23: :v_i_k_i_n_g: :pa_la_ch:

So, should @EurosportCom_RU (https://twitter.com/EurosportCom_RU) to know, what we think about such "journalists", like Andrey Zhurankov (Андрей Журанков)? Contacts: http://www.eurosport.ru/all-sports/stor ... 3276.shtml

trast me! :pa_la_ch:
by lala630312
10 Feb 2013, 18:41

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm so angry! Yagaudin isn't a good man. :ze_le_ny: And I was very polite.... I knew it a long time ago.
by lala630312
11 Feb 2013, 01:03

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/587163

I don't understand. Zhurankov wanted to provoke Plush and Yana? Or is he lying? He needs to know, if Plush will show his documents he will lose the case. How did he think, Plush, Yana, Mishin, Chanel 1, the Israelian doctor, the director of hospital and many other persons lied ? And why? Because he withdrew in the competition? This is so illogic. They can much more to lose, than they can win with this "PR".
by lala630312
11 Feb 2013, 01:30

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello girls!
I'm at home again. I just read all posts. I'm still angry. Go Plushy!
by lala630312
16 Feb 2013, 23:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

But I just don't understand some people on the Russian internet. I guess, I didn't quite understand exactly what Cekoni was saying--so this Zhurankov is even thanking his supporters? That just makes me sick at heart.

I think the FSO members aren't only Russians. Most of them are from the former Soviet Union countries,and from Israel,( for example Tanyka, who is a great Plushy hater,and maybe she was the person, who informed the Isreali media, that Plushy's name isn't on the patient list. But it's my opinion and suspicion). That would be really shame, if they are Russians. They hate not only Plushy but many other Russian skaters.
by lala630312
17 Feb 2013, 18:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

let`s talk wrote:

I translated some quotes here:

Thank you let's talk! I just love this man more and more. :co_ol: And I respect Yana !!! :son-ce: :a_g_a:
by lala630312
17 Feb 2013, 18:19

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:du_ma_et: Hm, can we understand all this campaign against Plushy, actually, as a campaign against: "Prokhorov... who will open in the near future Israeli chain of clinics in Russia"? :hi_hi_hi:

I don't think. The scandal is very good advertising to Prokhorov. Many people heard about this story, they will know the clinic's name.
by lala630312
17 Feb 2013, 17:04

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

lovplush wrote: :is_te_ri_ka: I think this one is not really better.

I like it dear Lovplush! :co_ol:
by lala630312
19 Feb 2013, 20:52

Jump to forum
Jump to topic