Search found 48 matches

Return

Re: Artistry on Ice 2012 - China 09-17.06.2012 (4 shows)

There are so many tweets on Chinese Weibo praising his performance last night, many from non-figure skating fans. No doubt he is the most popular foreign athlete. plush48

And fans all say that he is absolutely nice to the fans. Once you get to know him, he is acting all adorable, goofy and endearing around you. :-)

There was also a girl working backstage as an assistant to the show's wardrobe department, she reported some "inside scoop". She had lots of chances going to the Men's changing room, :-) and saw Plushy and Vitlay a lot. Plushy also asked their help to iron the costume.

She said Plushy is very tall, has a great body, and truly being very polite, respectful and mild mannered to others. But Plushy is giving wardrobe department headache, ;;-))) as he often forgot where his costume or props are, he is forgetful in such an adorable way.

In the end the girl cannot help herself but asked for a hug, Plushy hugged her and she was speechless. They also took picture together, she told him "I love you" in Russian, and he startled a bit, and said "Thank you. Love you too. Goodbye."
by lilywang
13 Jun 2012, 06:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There are sooo many great tweets about Plushy on Weibo (Chinese Twitter). I quote some:

哦~NO!!今晚喜欢上了一个人!被撩拨了~~那销魂的动作,那气场,那眼神,那笑容~~~在心里荡漾,痒痒痒痒。。。那时那刻,他和冰是一体的那样和谐~我刚想说我快哭了,一扭头,苏苏已经泪奔,只有和冰打过交道的人才能有那样深的共鸣吧,羡慕~~好吧,普鲁申科,今天开始做个认真的冰粉!还不太迟

Oh NO!! I fall for someone tonight! I was seduced...... The tantalizing movement, the aura, the glances, the smile...... They are tickling my heart, tickling my heart...... That time, that moment, he and the ice are in harmony, in one....... I was just about to say "I want to cry", and I turned to Susu and she is already crying, perhaps only someone who skates can have such deep emotional connection. I envy her...... Ok, Plushenko, from today I will become a serious skating fan! It is not too late.

一头金发在风中飘逸,高贵的气质似乎与生俱来,让人难以直视。冰上的普鲁申科不属于人间。

The golden mane flowing in the wind, the noble aura seems natural from birth, do not dare to look straight at him. Plushenko on ice is a heavenly scene.

2006年因为普鲁申科开始喜欢花滑,那个大鼻子跳四周轻松的男人。退役及复出。现场才觉得看你滑冰是怎样的一种享受。磅礴大气幽默诙谐,每一个动作都是浑然天成信手拈来。你才是当之无愧的王者,一直都是。冰上最快乐的王子,最优雅的王子。

Fall in love with figure skating in 2006 because of Plushenko. The man with a big nose who jumpped quad with ease. Retired, then came back. Only watching you skate alive that I feel what enjoyment it is. Commanding, regal, humorous, playful, every movement with natural easiness and harmonious spontaneity. You are the one true deserving king, always. The most joyful prince on ice, the most elegant prince on ice.

從7年前就開始做的夢,那個小女孩曾經多麼遙不可及的願望,親眼見你一面。今晚,實現了:) 沒有尖叫,沒有失控的心跳,當你帶著微笑從我面前滑過,我心中的感受是溫暖,彷彿看見了曾經不顧一切迷戀你的我的樣子。普魯申科,謝謝你^_^

A dream started 7 years ago, an untouchable dream for a little girl, to get a glimpse of you. Tonight, the dream came true :) No scream, no pounding heart, when you skate pass me with a smile, I felt the warmth in my heart, almost seeing the past image of myself obsessing with you. Plushenko, thank you.

心情激动无困意,第三次看到普鲁申科的现场演出,那种震动丝毫不减,不看到现场是无法体会君临天下的强大气场滴。演出结束后,一幼儿园小朋友观众在首体门口小普的巨幅广告照片前指着说,妈妈我要和他照相

So excited and cannot feel a shred of sleepiness, this is the third time seeing Plushenko live, but nothing diminishes the shock and awe. Do not see him live cannot experience the regal presence. When the show ended, a kindergartener pointed to the huge poster of Plushy in front of the stadium and said, Mom I want to take picture with him.

喜欢普鲁申科,动作潇洒有力,又很幽默,一头飘逸的金发,真是帅啊如果他迎面冲我走过来,我会激动得晕过去…不行~不行~不能晕过去,一定要坚持到他抱我一下再晕过去

Love Plushenko, his movements natural, powerful and unconstrained, and yet so humorous. The flowing golden mane, so hansom. If he walk towards me, I will faint with excitement...... No, No, I cannot faint, I must get a hug before I faint.

普鲁申科绝对的冰上大咖,现在真正生出一股崇拜敬畏的feel;小提琴这位也是个大手,完美配合。

Plushenko is absolutely the Big Shot on ice, now I truly feel admiration and awe; the violinist is also a master, perfect combination.

冰上王子果然给力,冰刀所到之处人群尖叫,坐我前排的小姑娘们喊得那叫一个疯狂~

The prince on ice is truly top notch, wherever his blades pass, screams follow. The young girls sitting in front of me were screaming crazy.

叶甫根尼·普鲁申科:花滑大满贯得主唉!!!!虽然今年他没有做搞笑表演,但更是让人能够很完美的看到他的花滑技术!男子冰坛历来都不乏帅哥美男,而普鲁申科、威尔、兰比尔、茹贝尔、亚古丁,这几只,容貌和技艺同样出色的“花滑美男”,更是为男子花样滑冰带来了独特的魅力~

Evgeny Plushenko, the winner of all titles!!!! Even though he did not do a funny number this year, but we can see his skating skills more perfectly! There was never any shortage of supply of hansom guys in men's figure skating, but Plushenko, Weir, Lambiel, Yagudin, their looks are as good as their skills, they brought unique charisma to the sport.

除了申赵夫妻档有本土优势之外,普鲁申科最热…大妈小菇凉各种尖叫发狂只因为这货抛了媚眼,送了飞吻…好叭,比赛型选手,俗称人来疯

Beside Shen and Zhao who have the home advantage, Plushenko is the most popular...... Women and girls all screaming and going crazy just because he sent a wink, or blew a kiss...... Well, a competitive skater, living on adrenaline and feed on the crowd.

今晚现场感受冰上雅姿盛典,太high了。世界冠军,冰上王子全都到场。只可惜离的太远拍不到。冰上王子普鲁申科简直帅呆了。一直觉得花样滑冰是比较优雅的。今天感受到它红色火爆的一面。一点也不困。意犹未尽啊

Tonight experienced the Artistry On Ice extravaganza, I am so high. World Champions, Ice Princes are all here. It is a pity I sit too far away to take picture. The prince on ice Plushenko is so dashing. I always thought figure skating is just elegant, today I felt another facet of it with red passion. Do not feel sleepy at all. Want more of it.

Kurt Brown太cutie了 冰上王子 普鲁申科无敌charming无敌帅 两米外那个飞吻太撩人了 这一溜的栏杆快断了都。。。

Kurt Browning is a cutie, the prince on ice Plushenko is charming and dashing and matched by none. The kiss two meters away was so tantalizing, the fences here were almost broken.

作为一位正宗的伪冰迷,我很负责任地说,今晚的冰上表演太让我欣喜让我疯了!普鲁申科,你这个冰上王子还要迷倒多少人?

As a casual skating fan, I must state responsibly, the ice show tonight made me mad with happiness! Plushenko, the prince on ice, how many more hearts you still want to capture?

伴随着曼妙的音乐,天才、精灵们轻盈舞动,冰上王子普鲁申科压轴出场,全场雷动。我也在奔四后尝试刷漆,一声尖叫后,儿子鄙视地瞪了我一眼,老妈,你疯了吗?

Accompanied by charming music, the geniuses, the fairies danced lightly. The prince on ice Plushenko came in last, the stadium roared. I am almost 40 and tried to re-live my youth, after bursting out a scream, my son cast me a glance with ridecule, Mom, are you going crazy?

There are just so many tweets there, I have to stop. But the king captures hearts wherever he goes! plush48
by lilywang
13 Jun 2012, 09:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This morning at Beijing capital international airport. He left Beijing at 9.
Accompanied reports are just cute)))) :son-ce: but I am not sure if my understanding was right, so I don't post here :smu:sche_nie:

I will try a brief translation:
oh i didnt noticed you gave translations!!!))) big hugggggg :plush40: 太謝謝nin了 :plush39: I'm gonna compare mine with yours, and learn Chinese..! yay :-)

:plush39: Your translation is perfect! It is great to see the translation go with the photos! :co_ol:
by lilywang
13 Jun 2012, 10:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And several funny tweets :hi_hi_hi: : :-)

普鲁申科上场,这些女人们就像重未见到过男人一样,太疯狂了

When Plushenko stepped on ice, these women behaved like they have never seen men in their whole life, soooo crazy.

普鲁申科出场 ,左右两个女疯子没有小熊可往下扔,商量一下打算合力把王林今扔下去#在帅哥面前好朋友就是个屁

When Plushenko came out, the two crazy girls sitting beside me did not have teddy bears to throw, they wanted to throw Wang Lin (must be their friend) on ice. Good friend means nothing in front of hansom man.

And many more tweets and comments, apparently Plushy is always the center of attention!

普鲁申科真的太迷人了,只要一站到冰场随便挥个手甩个头发都能迷死人~很幸运可以看到他和马顿的现场合作~
Plushenko is so charming, as long as he stands on ice, a move in his arms and a flair of hair would enchant people. So luck to witness his collaboration with Morton live.

我都不知道普鲁申科会来,值了
I didn't know Plushenko would perform, it is worth the ticket.

花样滑冰,通过在冰上滑行,将动态的优雅发挥到极致。大赞普鲁申科。
Figure skating, gliding on ice, show the elegance in motion to the extreme, praise Plushenko.

嘤嘤嘤,我看到普鲁申科真人了。普滑得好好,好细腻,好热情……省略一百个形容词。第一曲状态不好,第一个3A摔了,跳第二个又空了,连带着步伐没燃起来。第二曲超好,3A3T都漂亮,滑得又妖又燃。普的步伐超级轻盈美丽,嘤嘤嘤嘤,好想再看一场。
Oh, I saw Plushenko live. Plushy's skating is so good, so exquisite, so passionate....... Have to leave out a hundred adjectives here. He was not in shape in the first performance, fall on the first 3A, and singled the second, the steps did not catch fire. The second performance was super good, beautiful 3A3T, the performance was bewitching and passionate. Plushy's step sequence was super light and beautifle, ahhhhhhhhhh, I so want to see another show.

终于在现场看到了普鲁申科的表演,这得攒多少RP啊。无论是跳跃的高度和距离,表现力和流畅度,都不负其盛名啊!只希望他能再多滑几年,多滑几年。。
Finally see Plushenko performing live, I used all my luck. The height and the distance of the jumps, the expressiveness and the fluidity of the performance, just as his reputation carries! Only hope he will skate some more years, some more years.

顶着大雨带老婆去看雅姿冰上盛典 见到普鲁申科本尊 冰上王子风光依旧
Under pouring rain to see Artistry on Ice with my wife. Saw Plushenko live, the prince on ice is still at the peak of his glory.

太喜欢普鲁申科滑冰的姿态了,Johnny Weir也确实很妖。为了现场看你哥俩,俺赶路,淋雨,扛大箱子还挨饿也算值得了,不然错过今天又要再等一年。不过这会我真的快要冻死了~
I like Plushenko's posture on ice so much, Johnny Weir is indeed very sensual. To see you two alive, I rushed under rain, with empty stomach, carrying huge suitcases, but it was worth it. Otherwise I would have to wait another year. But I am really freezing right now...........

不被普鲁申科迷住太不可能了!!!
It was impossible not to be enchanted by Plushenko!!!

普鲁申科让全场沸腾
Plushenko made the whole stadium roar!

金研儿刚跳罢,普鲁申科登场啦!全场沸腾了!现场不断扔花呀!
Yuan Kim just finished, Plushenko stepped on ice! The whole stadium is roaring! So many flowers pouring!

普鲁申科的头毛是用啥保养的,好奇
What hair product does Plushenko use, I am curious. (I just love this comment, :hi_hi_hi: )

我爸彻底被普皇折服了 他说这个俄罗斯人表现力真赞啊,我说那是啊,冰王子称号又不是谁都能得到的~~
My dad was completely conquered by Plushenko the Czar, he said this Russian is so artistic. I said sure, not everyone get to be called the prince on ice.

普皇在冰面上的统治力无人能及……身边俩人已经疯了
Plushenko the Czar‘s command on ice is matched by none....... The two sitting beside me have already gone crazy.

There many many more raving reviews and comments. plush48 The king rules!
by lilywang
17 Jun 2012, 21:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm afraid that I can't resist showing off a little now....This banner is from our Chinese Plushy fan forum, designed by me :-) The wonderful girls had it made with reflecting material, which seems to have worked really well (I was a little worried about how it would turn out before) :plush45: This picture makes me feel like I was there in proxy! plush48

Reflecting material rules!!! It totally stands out in the arena :bra_vo: :ya_hoo_oo:
by lilywang
18 Jun 2012, 00:26

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Plushy in Competitions 2012/1

- 02.11. - St. Petersburg
- 03.11. - Moscow
:co_ol: But COR is just like one week later, will he be able to attend it after the shows?
Why not - Plushy told that he will use shows for "rehearsal" of his competitive programs :plush45:

He may skip CoR and concentrate on Russian National, Euro and Worlds, that will give him more time to get into shape. I don't see the point of participating COR since Plushy does not plan to go to GPF. Russian National, Euro and Worlds will be enough preparation for him this season, the most important thing is to stay healthy.
by lilywang
05 Jul 2012, 12:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

No matter which program he will skate at Euro, I think it will be a great program. He is improving every season, the edge and flow in the step sequence were just lovely. I always liked Petukhov's work in Godfather and Moonlight, his programs always bring a hauntingly delicate touch from Plushy.

I would love to see R&J too. It is interesting that both Swan and R&J were programs that he used or planned to use when he was young, it is like going back to the age of innocence after seen and done everything. The next two seasons will be the end chapter of his competitive career, and he is approaching it with a sense of tender love and reflection.
by lilywang
17 Sep 2012, 22:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Japan Open 2012 & gala Carnival on Ice - Saitama 06.10.2

I am happy to see two quads too, seems that Plushy is pretty determined to have 2 quads in LP this season. He is better prepared than last season, with whole jumping repertoire almost ready this early.

:bra_vo: Well done! Just stay healthy, I have no doubt about his mental toughness and concentration when real competition starts!
by lilywang
06 Oct 2012, 10:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I want to bow in front of the immensity of talent and determination. I have secretly suspected or hoped for a two quad program before, but I never expected to see it so soon. Think how far Plushy has traveled since Vancouver, how much he has improved in terms of jumps, spins, transitions and step sequence. There is just no word to express my respect and admiration.

Now I could only hope for one thing, that he will change the costume, :hi_hi_hi: He looks so slender in normal clothes, but this costume does not show his real figure. :-)
by lilywang
09 Oct 2012, 05:42

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kurt Browning is really intolerable. As a long time skating fan, I don't need to be taught anything. I watch what I like to watch, and have my own standard as to what is magic skating.

I followed skating pretty closely during 2002-2006, Jefferey Buttle never impressed me. Artistry does not equal to sugar-coated feel-good marshmallow programs. Artistry is about innovation, taking risks, experimenting, free expression, pushing boundaries and expanding people's horizons. If I want to watch popcorn program, I would rather rent a chick flick.

His remarks just showed the "little people" inside of him. No wonder that he was never able to rise to the big occasions.
by lilywang
10 Oct 2012, 00:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good job! :co_ol:

Let them know who are the "people". We don't need to be patronized on how to appreciate a sport. If they want to decide on their own what is magic skating, then don't bother to have an audience.

PS., I think the biggest mistake that KB made was, if he wants to compliment Jeff Buttle, fine. Many people appreciate JB's skating as well. But don't use other skaters as a stepping stool, especially skaters who are much more popular with the audience.
by lilywang
10 Oct 2012, 21:24

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

Somehow I came across this quote from Churchill today and I immediately thought about Plushy. Plushy and Mishin have always stood up for what they believed in figure skating, they never shy away from their beliefs, or should I say, shy away from their responsibilities as leaders and visionaries of the sport. They stood up for quad in Vancouver, and brought it back to the sport. :plush41: They will continue the fight :plush46:
by lilywang
13 Oct 2012, 07:48

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

Oh boy, she is like a perfect porcelain doll! Plushy must wished to take her home as his own daughter, :)
by lilywang
29 Oct 2012, 21:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

I really don't want him to be pressed into participating Worlds, :-( That means an extra month of intensive training and stay on the highest competitive form. Plushy's # 1 objective now is to stay healthy and avoid injury at all cost. The Russian Fed better think carefully to call on a 30 year old to earn spot for them!
by lilywang
09 Nov 2012, 08:28

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

The winning strategy is to stay healthy, and deliver two clean programs, then he WILL be on the podium. What are the chances that those young guns deliver two clean programs at the Olympic, or any competition? He doesn't need to go to Worlds to build reputation points, he is beyond that.
by lilywang
15 Nov 2012, 10:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Почему я люблю катание Жени || Why I love Plushy’s skati

I first saw Plushy's skating at 1998 Worlds, its like he has the word "genius" written all over him. Even though I was not a fan of men's skating at that time, I remember how shocked I was and thought to myself "Wow, it almost felt like life is unfair. So many skaters struggled years and years to perfect their performances, but here this kid just went on ice and effortlessly stole the show."

I often thought what makes Plushy's performance so mesmerizing, and my answer would be naturalness and spontaneity. When watching many top skaters' best performances, you can "see" and "tell" hard work, the invisible strings of a clever choreographer, the polishing touches here and there to please the audience, the silent plea to entertain and to serve. But when Plushenko is at his best, everything, the music, the choreography, the performance, the emotion, every component is seamlessly blended in one. There is nothing artificial, nothing contrived or forced. Everything is so integrated, so real and so natural, you can only say to yourself, this is how it should be.

Watching Plushy's best performances is like watching a Natural Wonder, it is easy to appreciate but hard to answer 'how and why'.
by lilywang
17 Dec 2012, 10:30

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Почему я люблю катание Жени || Why I love Plushy’s skati

whitebamboo wrote:At times, to say that he "performs" the program almost seems like the wrong word; rather, I want to say that he displays and reveals.

THIS! :co_ol:
by lilywang
19 Dec 2012, 22:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России 2013|| Russian Nationals 2013, 24-28.12

maolmi wrote:
Кононыхин Сергей Николаевич

http://www.fskate.ru/skaters/1454.html

Thanks maolmi and Ирина! :ro_za: :plush39:
by lilywang
30 Dec 2012, 23:50

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2013 || European Championships 2013

Thanks for all the fans who were there supporting him at such tough times! :plush39: Too bad you cannot enjoy the whole competition, but you all provided such vital support when it is needed the most.

Plushy must be careful of his health, he has been training too hard! Listen to the doctor's advice, let the body heals.
by lilywang
24 Jan 2013, 21:19

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ISU Volvo Open Cup 22nd - Riga, Latvia 07-10.11.2013

I am so happy!

Praying for your safety, and see you in Sochi! :plush47: plush48
by lilywang
09 Nov 2013, 01:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Командные соревнования || Team Event 06/09.02.2014

I am completely, 100% satisfied! Everything you have, you have EARNED it.

I just feel soooooooooo lucky witnessing this EPIC journey and be able to share your joy.

From 1998 to 2014, from a child prodigy to a legend. Thank you for EVERYTHING, Zhenya!
by lilywang
10 Feb 2014, 05:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic