Search found 14 matches

Return

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2012 || European Championships 2012

It looks like Evgeni is ok to taste small peace of a cake... His fans needs to be really patient! :a_g_a:
Evgeni needs to work on his stanima for second half of that long program...there is some mental exercises need to be done. I think! even I loved his emotiones today... he was really emotional...and lost some concentration on spins and 3sal, hope his team will fix this by sutarday.
Of course ALL is my IMHO!

I think when he is emotional, he is very beautiful to be seen, there is such a charisma, beauty and love !!! :plush31: :plush31: :plush31:

I agree with Mila. He looks beautiful when emotional. :plush31:
Btw, I love reading everything you all write in this forum, as well as all the pics, art and vids you share. :plush32:
by Kokito
24 Jan 2012, 06:30

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cekoni wrote:
Kokito wrote:...
Btw, I love reading everything you all write in this forum, as well as all the pics, art and vids you share. :plush32:

Thanks Kokito :plush2:

Thanks Cekoni, first Mila, and now you make me feel so welcome. :ki_ss:
by Kokito
24 Jan 2012, 07:22

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Isn't he just great?! And, yes, HE DID IT!!! Loved watching him live! :ya_hoo_oo:
by Kokito
26 Jan 2012, 17:27

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can someone to translate? :plush39:
--------------------------------

http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/135401822.html

Евгений Плющенко: «Если уж влез в драку, надо бороться до конца»

Google translation. Not sure how accurate it might be. Hope it's helpful.
Evgeni Plushenko, "If I got into a fight must be fought to the end"
Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko after the short program at the European Championships (84.71 points) spoke about the hire and injury knee, received yesterday at the workout, the correspondent Svetlana Sports.ru Veklitseva.
- What are your impressions after rolling the short program?
- In general I'm satisfied. Yes, without a quad would be very difficult to win, but yesterday in training, I suffered a knee injury less than a day was made five shots, so do not even attempted to jump a quad or in the morning workout, either in the short program.
Could theoretically jump, yes, but then it would simply not reached the end of the program, as would two or three minutes to stand still, that the pain was gone. There was even a question of whether to withdraw from the European Championship, but if they got into a fight, you have to fight to the end. At least so.
- What motivates you to continue to ride?
- Only Game in 2014 , the home Olympics. I want to get on the podium in Sochi, it would have been the main point of my career. No financial incentives or any other does not.
- In this championship you compete more with each other or with competitors?
- I am no longer a struggle with rivals. Of course, the competition is, all the guys are very young, very much increased, and I'm trying to reach them. But fighting in the first place with him, with his injuries.
- Plan to continue the treatment?
- After the European Championships I will do the operation. There is a crack, meniscus injury, it should be removed. Therefore, this championship, I'll dokatyvat? like this, well, next season - that's another story - told Plushenko.
by Kokito
26 Jan 2012, 19:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have no words. I've had tear in my eyes since Evgeni's performance until this very moment. I'm so happy. Congrats to Plushenko, THE BEST FIGURE SKATER EVER!!! :bra_vo: :plush31:
by Kokito
28 Jan 2012, 20:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

That's beautiful Nikoneko!

Those are awesome! :plush31: :plush32:
by Kokito
12 Jul 2012, 03:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

karnelove wrote:Dimi, you are right about his landings, he always looks so regal and in command. His jumps never look in doubt. Such a pleasing contrast to a certain alleged "World Champion".

;;-))) I cannot add anything else, you're so right karnelove .
by Kokito
18 Sep 2012, 06:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

On the way home I was thinking this, that whatevr the program, when he skates in competition mode the program gets in another dimension, I mean I had seen Roxane in video and was ok, but at Euros it was an explosion. Here in test skates Plush was more of exhibition mode, any program in competition will look a lot different.

http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6610/36167402.274/0_79271_cbf45980_XL.jpg

The edges on his exits are to die for. :sh_ок:

I completely agree with you. I'm not as good as some of you at analyzing but, as you said dimi, he's immense in competition.
by Kokito
18 Sep 2012, 06:52

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Почему я люблю катание Жени || Why I love Plushy’s skati

The first time I saw Evgeni was at the 2002 Olympics. I got to say that I never thought "Carmen" could be so beautifully expressed :ro_za: , I loved it!

Then, living In Mexico, I could only see him again at the 2006 Olympics, and "The Godfather" amazed me :plush32: , I taped it and played it again and again and again. The same happened with "Caruso" :ki_ss: .

Since I found Plushenko's vids on Youtube, I've become a big fan of him. I think no one else could be more passionate on the ice. He's gorgeous when on the ice.

I'm not good when trying to express my feelings, but I'm really happy when I see him skating :son-ce: .
by Kokito
20 Dec 2012, 02:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России 2013|| Russian Nationals 2013, 24-28.12

I must be last to write about what I saw: MY GOD, Evgeni is the best! :plush33: I have no words to express how much I loved watching the vid of his FS (because I didn't get a link that worked).

I'm proud of being a fan. I think I huge hug could be the only way to let him know how grateful I am for what he did today (as if I were that lucky). :plush40:
by Kokito
27 Dec 2012, 06:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат Европы 2013 || European Championships 2013

Nikoneko wrote:Zhenya, I do hope you won't rush your recovery. Please don't strain yourself. :plush47:
I pray for your health and success from the heart once, now and forever.

I dedicate this poetry to our King.

Love it. You're a complete artist Nikoneko. :plush39:
by Kokito
26 Jan 2013, 06:50

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Юбилейное шоу "Всего лишь 30!" || Birthday show - 07.11.

lala630312 wrote:Plushy is so handsome! :sh_ок: I like his legs :smu:sche_nie: :hi_hi_hi:

Wow! I'm not the only one! I can't stop watching his legs. :plush32:
by Kokito
07 May 2013, 03:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России || Russian Nationals 2013/14, 22-27.12.

Anyway, I uploaded the EX :plush32: :plush31: I cried :plush27:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qDUMZjV1c4&feature=youtu.be
3qDUMZjV1c4
Thank you so much! :plush39:

Ну какой же он трогательный, талантливый и прекрасный! :plush32: И сильный, несмотря ни на что!

Beautiful and strong! He's all that and much more. I watched the video and cried.
by Kokito
28 Dec 2013, 05:28

Jump to forum
Jump to topic