Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: ДОБРЫЕ ПОЖЕЛАНИЯ для Евгения || Good wishes for Evgeni..

Firstly, I want to thank God that sent you to delight our hearts with every competition and show, through art and your skill to skate. Every time I saw you skating, I felt joy, excitement, sometimes, I felt fear for all your surgeries you have had, I was worried about your health, I prayed for you before every competition to win it.
When I saw you for the first time in the show "Kings on Ice" in Bucharest, I just cried of happiness. Your presence on the ice exudes grace, charm and charisma.
Of course, the most important thing is your health. So now you need to rest, to recover and get better. You helped the team to win in Sochi, you gave everything you had the best of you, and I'd say you retired with honor and dignity. You fought with one of the strongest opponents of yours (the pain) and have won the second Olympic title in team competition. But the awful pain came back, and when you think you’re feeling better, it sank its claws into your body.
I don’t know if it is worth risking your health for those who always quarrel. Ignore them and remember those we are many people who love you and believe in you (including my family, who supports you).
When I look at your pictures or videos, you inspire me peace, an inner tranquility, joy and happiness. I appreciate and respect you not only for what are you as a figure skater but also as a wonderful person. For me you're one of the living examples worth following.
In my opinion, Evgeni was, is and will forever be the king of the ice, a true legend, a shining diamond in figure skating history, the pearl of Russia and a priceless treasure. So I wish you to be healthy and happy with your beautiful children and wife. I will always remember you and your beautiful ice shows. You will always be one of my best memories. God bless you.
Oh, and I'm glad that the operation succeeded.
by violin_song4ever
04 Mar 2014, 01:04

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 3 ноября у Жени День рождения! || Birthday wishes for Zh

:plush39: Happy Birthday! Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. :ro_za: God be with you. :sk_ri_pa_ch: :plush12:
by violin_song4ever
03 Nov 2014, 16:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear ZHENYA! :ro_za: :plush18: :sk_ri_pa_ch:
Wishing you all the best that life has to offer on your birthday. God bless your life and may all your dreams come true. :plush34: :plush39: :plush4:
by violin_song4ever
04 Nov 2015, 01:42

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

The show "Kings on Ice" (Romania - Cluj-Napoca) was wonderful, superb, magnificent. :ya_hoo_oo: :plush31: :plush33: :bra_vo: The only thing I regret, :-( is that I did not manage to give you this little ''gift'' (a handmade card made with love for you). :ro_za:
God bless your life and family. :ro_za: :plush39: :plush19: This is what I was talking about:
I hope you like it. :plush38:
by violin_song4ever
19 Dec 2015, 14:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:plush39: :ro_za: :plush45: :mi_ga_et:
Happy Birthday!
You are a wonderful person. I hope that your special day is the beginning of another amazing year.
Have a great birthday! :plush39: :ro_za: :plush31: :pri_vet:-: :plush15:
by violin_song4ever
04 Nov 2016, 22:30

Jump to forum
Jump to topic