Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Mb86 » 02 Dec 2010, 23:25

The ISU's word is last (in one of their sessions), but since the ISU & Russian Skating Federation - with "joint operations" led Plushy to "commit an violation of ISU rules" :ps_ih: ... I think it's just a formality :plush34:

Thanks you !! Iam so happy to think Evgeni will soon come back !!! :ya_hoo_oo:
I hope he will be the best again, but it's sure because he IS the best and he skate so good !!! :bra_vo:
Sochi will be great !!! I love Russia and I love it so much !! I'me sure he will win again gold medal !! plush48
Mb86

Postby T,......... » 05 Dec 2010, 13:03

Last edited by T,......... on 24 May 2012, 08:10, edited 1 time in total.
T,.........

Postby cekoni » 06 Dec 2010, 03:26

They can talk what they want ::yaz-yk: but our golden boy make own history in one way, or another way :-) :plush1: ... any way is HIS WAY! :bra_vo: plush48 :plush17:
------------------------------

http://blogs.reuters.com/fullfocus/2010 ... year/#a=48
Nov 15, 2010 16:00 EST

Best of the year

Reuters photographers produce over half a million images every year. Some pictures define an event, others capture a moment revealing an aspect of the human condition. In the series below, Reuters photographers offer unique insight into some of our best pictures of the year.

48 of 55 | DAVID GRAY (February 18: Vancouver, Canada):
“Russia’s figure skating champion Evgeni Plushenko, the favourite to take the gold medal, was beaten by Evan Lysacek of the U.S., after Plushenko skated far below his best on the second night of competition. However, this was still a massive surprise for the Russian and all watching. As I have photographed Plushenko at the last three Winter Olympics, I knew he was a fiery character and would probably react somehow when he came out to receive his silver medal. So, I made sure I watched him from the moment he appeared from behind the curtains for the medal ceremony, until the moment he left the ice. As a result, he did something that was an obvious 'slur' to the judges, when he jumped from one side of the medal dais to the other, over the gold medal position he felt he deserved to be standing on. It was a picture that summed up his feelings and matched the biggest story of the men's figure skating perfectly. I made sure I got myself into a position where the Olympic rings would be behind the gold medalist once he was standing on the dais as this is important for placement at an Olympics.”
cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 06 Dec 2010, 04:00

KING DENIES ABDICATION!

:hi_hi_hi: :co_ol:

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby Дарина » 06 Dec 2010, 04:11

cekoni wrote:http://blogs.reuters.com/fullfocus/2010 ... year/#a=48
Best of the year

Reuters photographers produce over half a million images every year. Some pictures define an event, others capture a moment revealing an aspect of the human condition. In the series below, Reuters photographers offer unique insight into some of our best pictures of the year.

48 of 55 | DAVID GRAY (February 18: Vancouver, Canada):
“Russia’s figure skating champion Evgeni Plushenko, the favourite to take the gold medal, was beaten by Evan Lysacek of the U.S., after Plushenko skated far below his best on the second night of competition. However, this was still a massive surprise for the Russian and all watching. As I have photographed Plushenko at the last three Winter Olympics, I knew he was a fiery character and would probably react somehow when he came out to receive his silver medal. So, I made sure I watched him from the moment he appeared from behind the curtains for the medal ceremony, until the moment he left the ice. As a result, he did something that was an obvious 'slur' to the judges, when he jumped from one side of the medal dais to the other, over the gold medal position he felt he deserved to be standing on. It was a picture that summed up his feelings and matched the biggest story of the men's figure skating perfectly. I made sure I got myself into a position where the Olympic rings would be behind the gold medalist once he was standing on the dais as this is important for placement at an Olympics.”

Лучшие фото года (фотографы кампании Reuters)
ДЭВИД ГРЭЙ:
Российский чемпион Евгений Плющенко, главный претендент на золото, был побеждён американцем Эваном Лайсачеком, после того, как показал далеко не лучший свой прокат во второй день соревнований. Однако это было большим сюрпризом для россиянина, как и для всех зрителей. Поскольку я снимал Плющенко на трёх последних Олимпиадах, я знал, что у него вспыльчивый характер и он, возможно, как-то отреагирует, когда выйдет получать свою серебряную медаль. Поэтому я, конечно же, наблюдал за ним с момента, когда он появился из-за занавеса на медальной церемонии до момента, когда он покинул лёд. В результате он сделал кое-что, очевидно, порочащее судей, когда он перепрыгнул с одной ступени подиума на другую через высшую ступеньку, на которой, как он чувствовал, заслужил стоять. Это был снимок, который суммировал его чувства и идеально соответствовал самой громкой истории мужского фигурного катания. Я убедился, что занял такую позицию, чтобы олимпийские кольца находились за спиной золотого медалиста, когда он стоит на подиуме, поскольку это важно на Олимпийских играх.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby cekoni » 06 Dec 2010, 04:44

I told you - Plushy makes its own history :-)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8&p=31525&hilit=Shanghai#p31525
chrisliu369 wrote:...
btw, I took this photo at China Shanghai EXPO 2010, the Vancouver pavilion :plush45:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8&hilit=Shanghai&start=370#p31535
chrisliu369 wrote:
cekoni wrote:Really???? :sh_ок: It is the Chinese or Canadian idea, as a symbol of Oiympics? :du_ma_et: It is a doll on pedestal, or some visitor? :plush38:
;;-)))

that person on the photo is me :-) :smu:sche_nie:
the pedestal is on exhibition now in the Vancouver pavilion, anyone can take photos on there, and I choose a jump pose to take :-) :-)

I saw many many visitor stood on the 1st place(to take photos), but the 2nd place have a special attraction for me, because Evgeni Plushenko had ever stood in the same place! so I cross the 1st, jump to 2nd!! :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Дарина » 06 Dec 2010, 17:46

cekoni wrote:They can talk what they want ::yaz-yk: but our golden boy make own history in one way, or another way :-) :plush1: ... any way is HIS WAY! :bra_vo: plush48 :plush17:

:a_g_a:
cekoni: "Они могут говорить что угодно, но наш золотой мальчик делает собственную историю тем или иным образом, но всегда СВОИМ образом" :-): :bra_vo: plush48 :plush17:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby alysonshade » 06 Dec 2010, 19:26

cekoni wrote:

Best of the year

Yes, the Best of the Year indeed! :plush45:

cekoni wrote:They can talk what they want ::yaz-yk: but our golden boy make own history in one way, or another way :-) :plush1: ... any way is HIS WAY! :bra_vo: plush48 :plush17:

Well said, Cekoni! :plush40:
alysonshade

Postby Ola_1 » 06 Dec 2010, 19:55

alysonshade wrote:
cekoni wrote:

Best of the year

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4813 ... 049boy.jpg

Yes, the Best of the Year indeed! :plush45:

Well said, Cekoni! :plush40:

YEAH! plush48 plush48 our BOY :plush32: i just adooore this photo! :plush31:
Ola_1

Postby lala630312 » 06 Dec 2010, 21:01

cekoni wrote:

YEAH! plush48 plush48 our BOY :plush32: i just adooore this photo! :plush31:
They can talk what they want ::yaz-yk: but our golden boy make own history in one way, or another way :-) :plush1: ... any way is HIS WAY! :bra_vo: plush48 :plush17:

Well said cekoni! :co_ol:
lala630312

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni