Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Ваше творчество || Your creative works

Postby alysonshade » 28 Sep 2010, 18:40

cekoni wrote:
TrueFans2014 wrote:Here are 2 videos My brother and I made.........Plushenko is the Best! plush48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv4UGruMDSw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMdnNsoTTV4

:plush2: TrueFans2014! :plush45:

.... we yet know and talk about yours art-works (on 2 pages) :mi_ga_et:
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewt ... =90#p37884

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I didn't see these works before! These videos are AMAZING! And that music, and the words! I'm speechless, enchanted, delighted!!! Truefans2014, you're GREAT! :ya_hoo_oo: :plush31: :plush39:
alysonshade

Postby dimi » 28 Sep 2010, 18:48

dOMINIQUE i suck on messages and stuff, cant keep up so i m so sorry i havent replied to your message quickly, I m notorious for that, ask the girls here, they have suffered from it :ro_za: :ki_ss:
dimi

Postby T,......... » 01 Oct 2010, 03:12

Last edited by T,......... on 24 May 2012, 08:17, edited 1 time in total.
T,.........

Postby alysonshade » 01 Oct 2010, 12:22

TrueFans2014 wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I didn't see these works before! These videos are AMAZING! And that music, and the words! I'm speechless, enchanted, delighted!!! Truefans2014, you're GREAT! :ya_hoo_oo: :plush31: :plush39:

Thank you very much! :-): I'm so glad you like them.

Oh yeh, I loved them! They are truly the work of two GREAT fans! I love everything: montage, music and lyrics of both videos! :mo-ro_zi_vo: :co_ol: :lo_ve:
The cartoon is amazing, I also like it because you've been able to catch some of Zhenya's habits, like scratching his throat when he's thinking and looking for the rightest answer :hi_hi_hi: :plush31:
alysonshade

Postby T,......... » 03 Oct 2010, 09:53

Last edited by T,......... on 24 May 2012, 08:16, edited 1 time in total.
T,.........

Postby alysonshade » 04 Oct 2010, 18:17

TrueFans2014 wrote: I posted the songs in "Ideas for Evgeni"
Wouldn't it be Awesome to see Evgeni and Edvin actually perform to "The King of Ice"? :-)

Oh Yeh, great idea! :plush45:
Maybe one day he will do it! :-)
alysonshade

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 05 Oct 2010, 01:22

My speakers aren't working yet but I am on my NEW COMPUTER! It's wonderful, save for a drawback of not being able to see pictures right at the moment (they're too bright probably because of the high contrast theme I have on).

Anyway I made this YEARS ago but never got to link it here I don't think. So hope you guys enjoy it! I always thought he looked so SEXY in that costume, shame he only wore it this once!

"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby simona » 05 Oct 2010, 13:43

:plush46: QUE CABALLERO!

GREAT JOB ANYA! IS THERE ALSO
A BIGGER VERSION?
:ro_za:

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 05 Oct 2010, 16:33

I am sad to say there is not, since I made it for an avatar on another message board (which oddly enough had NOTHING to do with skating! I wanted everyone there to know who I loved just the same!). So I was restricted in its size. But if I were to get the animation shop again I'm sure I could make a bigger version!

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 11 Oct 2010, 07:51

The recent situation with the ISU has inspired yet another fable from me and Aesop. I found this one and I KNEW it was PERFECT for our Zhenka once again! As with the other, I hope you enjoy it.

Once upon a time, a young boy named Evgeni Plushenko hoped to improve his family's welfare by learning how to be a great figure skater. He loved it, and he was great at it. However, he could not have much use out of it without competing, and he couldn't compete without joining a federation. One day, the Russian Figure Skating Federation came up to him.

The official said, "Your skating will not do you any good. Why don't you skate for us, you can earn money and prestige and you and your family will never be hungry again."

"I would have no objection," the young boy said, "if I could only find a way to do that."

"Then join us, and we'll take care of you, pay for your expenses until you can earn enough to afford them yourself. We are the Russian Figure Skating Federation, quite powerful, and we only answer to the International Skating Union and their rules," the official said, "and you can earn the highest honor in our sport, the Olympic Gold Medal."

So the young man and the Russian Figure Skating Federation enjoyed great success for many years, but one day the young man got hurt and was unable to compete in the Turin World Champiuonships. Heartbroken, he skated less strenuously in shows to ease the pain of not competing. Shortly afterward, the International Skating Union threatened him with suspension. The young man asked the Russian Figure Skating Federation why this was being done.

"Oh, it's nothing," the official said nonchalantly. "It's just a measure to make sure that skaters who withdraw because of injury can't make money in shows. You get more money in shows than in competition, you see. But if you only do shows, you can't compete. It's restricting, but one soon gets used to it."

"Is that all?" asked the young man. "Then good-bye to you."

THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

"Better to starve free, than be a fat slave."

The fable that inspired this: The Dog & The Wolf:
http://aesopfables.com/cgi/aesop1.cgi?1 ... andtheWolf

AnyaNikolaievna

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni