Сюрприз для Евгения !!! || SURPRISE for Evgeni !!!

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Evgeni received our SURPRISE !!!

Postby cekoni » 14 Jul 2009, 08:02

The most sweet surprise for Evgeni from all over the world :hea_rt: :an_gel:

We dont believe we did it! We managed to make a very heartful gift to Evgeni, a gift from all his fans around the world and wish him the best of luck for his comeback.
He has given people so much for so many years, so we wanted to give him something back.
:lo_ve:

Adela Savic (rainisland) was planning to go to Pinzolo (Italy) to meet Evgeni and attend his training in Mishin's summer camps, and so she proposed us - on his italian/english forum ( http://plushenko.forumfree.net/?t=39868204 ) - to think of a nice gift for his comeback.

Lilaa's (Dalila) and Ada's idea, and eventually common idea of all the members was to make for Evgeni an Audio CD with voices from all over the world wishing him good luck for his comeback, his competitions, his Olympic wish and his dreams.

The idea was born, although we were not sure we could do such a big international project in just two weeks!

We informed all friends of figure skating we know, and many of his forums around the world - english, american, polish, japanese, hungarian, various figure skating forums... and everybody responded!

So, we made an Audio CD (15 minutes long) - the idea was not to make something big and to represent all places of the world by few people from each country, something small and fast, that EVgeni will listen and smile!

... and no matter the language and the place where the messages were recorded, all fans who look forward to seeing him again on the ice send the same message:

Dear Evgeni,
We believe in you and wish you the best of luck for your new journey on ice.
A big thank you for the sacrifices you make and the magical moments you give us.

Welcome back, for us you are always the champion of our's hearts.
We hope you enjoyed the cd and we made you smile.

:mu_zyk:

So, finally ... as Evgeni received and listen his gift, it's time to all his fans get the same :hi_hi_hi:

("collecting" of messages, and contact with Evgeni's fans - dimi and cekoni Image)

Links to our gift for Evgeni ... all formats!
:plush1:

- CD covers by dimi (with help of HXM) :hudo_zhnik:
http://picasaweb.google.com/tziannid/Surpr...eat=directlink#

Audio CD with messages - directing, editing and sound mixing by cekoni Image

- CD Audio (Nero Image)
From Your Fans - Welcome Back Evgeni, Good Luck.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?th2t2vjzk4d

- "original" WAV
From Your Fans - Welcome Back Evgeni, Good Luck (WAV).zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gyjaiww5tfi

- MP3
From Your Fans - Welcome Back Evgeni, Good Luck.mp3:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kjmjmzryzmm
... or better mp3 by Dimi:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmdazijynoh
password: WelcomeBackEvgeni

All 51 messages by "final" order :son-ce:

Canada - Natalie
Japan - Asami T.
Russia - Irina
Brazil - Marletta
Cyprus - Kostas
Czech - fialka
Italy - Daniela (danige1)
Japan - emizhenya
Peru - Ximena
USA - Betty
Serbia - Jelena
Japan - Ikuko
Germany - Binia (koboldspike)
Italy - Tiziana
Poland - Kate
Russia - Svetlana
Spain - Sofia
Japan - Mari & Iriko
Japan - yukiko
Italy - Adela (rainisland)
Japan - Miki S. friend's
Japan - Misato
Greece - Dimi (dimitra)
Croatia - Tea
Mexico - Silvia (kiwidefresa)
Bosnia - Dalila (lilaa)
Japan - Nora
Japan - Miwa
USA - Ginger (Skyylar)
Romania - Lexxa
Greece - Mirto
Italy - Sara
Slovakia - Henrietta (HXM)
Serbia - Svetlana (cekoni)
Japan - Jiji
Japan - Miki
Japan - Lizzy0120
Poland - Marta (MirandaM)
Russia - Yulyasha
Italy - Lucilla
Hungary - Krisz (Noondarkly)
Greece - Katerina
Japan - kudryavka
Japan - Kanako
Italy - Rachel & Pino
Serbia - Irena (Airiny)
Japan - Miki S.
Japan - Shiori
Italy - Raffaella (raffaella64)
USA - Nor
Russia - Vera

Thanks girls :ki_ss: (and especially one brave man)! :bra_vo: Image
Content of all messages you can read here: :pisa_tel:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33&p=518#p503

"Evgeni's" music Image

- 2001 Once Upon a Time in America [audio from ABC video] ("Tango" from song "Hasta Que Te Conoci" by Raúl Di Blasio)
- 2002 Carmen (audio from documentary movie "Pro menya" 2004)
- 2003 Igor Kornelyuk - St. Petersburg 300 (audio from documentary movie "Pro menya" 2004)
- 2004 Edvin Marton - Tribute to Nijinsky
- 2005 Edvin Marton - Godfather
- 2006 Edvin Marton - Tosca Fantasy
- 2009 Chopin - Nocturne in C-sharp, No.20 (possible his SP)
- 2009 Edvin Marton - "romantic SP" (possible his SP - audio from "2009 Lancia Ice Gala")
- 2008 Edvin Marton - Tango Challenge

Some little funny notes: :hi_hi_hi:

We had received also messages from Australia and USA, written messages from people who, for some reason, could not record their wish to Evgeni to an audio, so we included some parts of their messages in the CD covers artwork.

We want to congratulate all fans, but the Japanese fans especially - because they responded so fast and so many we had to make a request to stop sending more messages, cause there was no room! Thank you for your enthusiastic collaboration! :ro_za:

:plush12: :plush17: :plush8:

NEXT POST..... continues with the Adela's report from Pinzolo, and reaction of Plushy !!! :ya_hoo_oo:
cekoni
Administrator

Adela's report - Pinzolo, 12.07.2009

Postby cekoni » 14 Jul 2009, 08:37

Night before - 11.07... italian girls, with "Plushy" CD's :-):

http://plushenko.forumfree.net/?t=34250 ... y336319600
Adela Savic (rainisland):

Well, I am too exited to write more, but I will describe the day!

We came at Pinzolo about 11:00 a.m. and we suddently went to ice rink where we found Sara and Consuelo.
The training was without Evgeni and nobody didn't know to say us when and if he will come.
We were there all day long, and inthe evening, it was about 18:30 p.m. we were ready to take a car and to come back to Tamara's house,m two hours from Pinzolo.
We were very sad and demoralised....

But suddenly, the husband of Tamara names Loris said: "THERE HE IS, THERE HE IS EVGENI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", and we saw him with David (his coreograph) coming down to ice rink, his hair was still wet - probably they swimmed somewhere, or they took the shower..........
When he saw us, he smiled and we asked him to stay a little with us!

So he said, yes, and then I gave him CD's and Raffaella did a video, (her hand was so shaking, that I am a little bit worried about poor video :hi_hi_hi: ), and he asked me which kind of CD's are, and then I explain, and he smiled again and he said that now he will turn back to the hotel and he will listen it.

Then , we took the photos of all of us, one by one, and he gave a autographs, and he was in good mood:-)
Then he said: Tomorow morning I will skate, come here at 11, I will skate, just come here......

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were so happy that we were screaming and he came back to see who's screaming :-) and that he smiled again,.............you should see his face :hi_hi_hi:
SO we all decided to sleep here and to go to see him and to talk with him tomorow again before and after training.
I will post here only two pictures of him he is very very tin......the pic are from two hours ago:

(cekoni: according to this picture, I would said that he only woke up :hi_hi_hi: )

Adela:

Evening we went out for the dinner and we saw them (Plushy with David, and Lutai and some others) in the front of the hotel.......so I decided to follow them and they were just walking trought the silent and dark street, in the center of Pinzlolo there were Juventus party, so they choosed just to walk somwhere where there is not caos and noise.
Plushy had a pink t-shirt, and from the back, he looked so tiny - like a boy - like Evgeni 20 years old..........for my taste TOO TINY, but it's ok for the competition.

I looked to them for a while, then I left them to go to the dinner with Sara, Consuelo and Tiziana.
We were ver very tired, but sooooooo happy because we knew that today we will see him skating, and maybe takes some photos also - if papà Mishin allowes - also some video on ice, even if he not allowes
SO see you later - I must cut some parts of video, because Raffaella's hand shaked (DURING THE REGISTRATION YESTERDAY) :hi_hi_hi:
----------------------------------

NEXT POST..... continues with the Adela's report from Pinzolo 13.07, and reaction of Plushy !!! :ya_hoo_oo:
(parts of her report from Plushy training, I will put in topic about training :mi_ga_et:)
cekoni
Administrator

Adela's report - Pinzolo, 13.07.2009

Postby cekoni » 14 Jul 2009, 09:32

http://plushenko.forumfree.net/?t=34250 ... y336454144
Adela (rainisland):

This morning me and Tizi woke up at 8:00 and after breakfast (it was about 10:00) we went to the ice rink - AND PLUSHY WAS ALREADY THERE WITH DAVID, training off ice.

He said: "Come in, if you want", so we came in, of course :hi_hi_hi: ...
He continued to work the coreography off ice, and, in the same time, he spoke with me - he said:
"After traning I will meet Del Piero " (Alex Del Piero is a famous football player of Juventus - Juventus team is at Pinzolo for stage, too, the same two weeks like Mishin team).... then he arrived near to me and he asked: "Do you know that blond on the right?" :men: (the blond on the right was a beautiful mother of Arthur Gachinski). And i replayed: "NO I don't know her, I saw her here, must be one of us?"
And then Evgeni asked me: "Yes, sure, but what do you think - is it a fan of me?" ;;-)))
Ooooohhhhhhhhh, I understood now, I said, and he laughed like a mad, and David, too.............He is really something special when nice blond ladies are around :-)

Then he told me: "i listened the CD yesterday evening (our messagges of course), and I am really shocked - you had a great idea, and I am so proud to have a fans like you are!!"

And my heart became :hea_rt: OMG..........AND THEN I ASKED, IF I CAN SHOOT A VIDEO WHERE HE WILL TELL SOMETHING TO THIS GIRLS AND MEN WHO SENT HIM ALL THIS MESSAGGE - and he said: "Of course"!
... so we realised THAT video................it's amazing, he was really amazed, he was really - YES, SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!
:sh_ok: :hi_hi_hi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVOvObr4TDc

- download this video: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dijijo0cway

Then, he told me: let's take a photo with Tiziana, and we did it.

I said to him, then: "Look, Evgeni, I have here 6 italian fans who want to spend some time with you and wish yu good luck!" He turned around, and he said: "Maybe is better after training" - so I sent Tiziana to tell them (to the girls who's waiting outside for my sign to go, because Evgeni will talk to them later" and Tiziana runned there to tell it.
After one minute, Evgeni told me: "Go, call them to come here!!!" , and poor Tiziana runned again to say them to come down.

With all italian fans present there that day (member of our forum are Luci Mei, Daniela, Raffaella, Tamy71, Tiziana..........

It was FANTASTIC!!!!!WE made the photos and videos again, and he smiling all the time, he was beautifull.....................just and simply beautifull......

... My little little Tribute to yesterday's day..............
(music: A-Studio_-_Dusha)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAWIDFhg4g

- download this video: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1t0nn2yyjmj

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ada's pics in biger proportion :mi_ga_et:
http://cid-42f8e73467519ce8.skydrive.li ... uly%202009

... about training, here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5&p=402#p402
... meeting with the football player of Juventus Del Piero... in "OFF" topic :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Re: Сюрприз для Евгения !!! || SURPRISE for Evgeni !!!

Postby Вера » 14 Jul 2009, 11:06

Вот что сказал Женя. (Как я поняла. Если что-то неправильно, то пожалуйста, поправьте :mi_ga_et: )

Всем привет! Я очень рад, что так много, много людей смогли прислать мне свои сообщения. Это было так замечательно и так приятно для меня. Я вас благодарю, и обещаю сделать всё от меня зависящее, чтобы оправдать ваши ожидания :bra_vo: Большое вам спасибо, я всегда с вами, вы всегда со мной. :-):
Вера
Администратор

Re: Adela's report - Pinzolo, 13.07.2009

Postby Skyylar » 14 Jul 2009, 11:58

cekoni wrote:he asked: "Do you know that blond on the right?" :men: (the blond on the right was a beautiful mother of Arthur Gachinski). And i replayed: "NO I don't know her, I saw her here, must be one of us?"
And then Evgeni asked me: "Yes, sure, but what do you think - is it a fan of me?" ;;-)))
Ooooohhhhhhhhh, I understood now, I said, and he laughed like a mad, and David, too.............He is really something special when nice blond ladies are around :-)

Maybe we should all dye our hair blond for an even bigger show of solidarity for Plushy?? :-)
Skyylar

Postby dimi » 14 Jul 2009, 12:15

I think he is something special when all his fans are around, blonde or not!!! :ki_ss: :-) ::yaz-yk:

Thank you ceconi for details, everybody can listen now their messages!!!!! :bra_vo:

I loved all the messages but can I repeat what Lexxa from Romania said to plushy???This is my favorite and I laugh everytime!!!!
KNOCK THEM DEAD PLUSHY!!!! :-) :chir_lider:
I want to say also tha Lexxa helped me A LOT with the covers and was really patient with me and also that Hxm helped me but she did also the great artistic picture of the inside cover !!!Thank you girls!!! :smu:sche_nie: :ki_ss: And thanx also to Lilla and Ada for the brilliant idea, and all people who responded so fast and were happy to help!!!!
dimi

Postby cekoni » 15 Jul 2009, 10:05

Вера wrote:Вот что сказал Женя. (Как я поняла. Если что-то неправильно, то пожалуйста, поправьте :mi_ga_et: )

Всем привет! Я очень рад, что так много, много людей смогли прислать мне свои сообщения. Это было так замечательно и так приятно для меня. Я вас благодарю, и обещаю сделать всё от меня зависящее, чтобы оправдать ваши ожидания :bra_vo: Большое вам спасибо, я всегда с вами, вы всегда со мной. :-):

Совершенно верно :a_g_a: ... за исключением того, что он говорит, что он был почти шокирован, как много сообщения. :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby HXM » 15 Jul 2009, 17:57

So we finally successfully did it :-):
HXM

Postby cekoni » 17 Jul 2009, 06:58

cekoni
Administrator

Postby koboldspike » 17 Jul 2009, 18:05

Ladies, I`m impressed. You did such a marvellous job :ya_hoo_oo: I`m very happy to have taken part (and even more happy to have made it on the CD, lol!). I just wonder: did you get many messages from Germany? At the moment figure skating is having quite a bad time over here. :ny_tik: I`m not a patriot, but Eurosport not showing the podium ceremony when Sawchenko/Szolkowy won the World Championships really put me off. Can you actually believe something like that happening in Russia?
koboldspike

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni