FOOTBALL GUYS!

OFF topic in English

Re: FOOTBALL GUYS!

Postby alysonshade » 18 Jun 2011, 11:25

Дарина wrote:I
but no one can objectively say that perfection is ugly, and Plushy is perfection

Great logic, Alyson! :-)

Thank you Darina... As everybody knows, "perfection" is an objective value! :nez-nayu:
BTW: I erased my comment about the "younger Plush beauty".
In fact, I meant something about his teenage life (15-17 years old), from 18 he began to be GORGEOUS! :mi_ga_et:

clairdelalune wrote:Sorry, Plushy is beyond perfection!!!! ::yaz-yk: ::yaz-yk: ::yaz-yk:

You're welcome clairdelalune! :hi_hi_hi:
You can correct me anytime you want, speaking about Plushy Beauty! :plush31:
alysonshade

Postby dominique » 20 Jun 2011, 21:19

Дарина wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:Each time I read a certain Spanish forum I´m very annoyed by trolls who say that Evgeni is the most ugly figure skater. :-( I confess I never thought Evgeni was a handsome guy, but I can name other skaters which clearly aren´t either. :ps_ih: How biased can someone be to think that Yagudin is so much more handsome than Evgeni?????? Please!!!! I would expect them to say Alexander Abt, Ilia Kulik, Alexei Urmanov, Brian Joubert but Yagudin???? :sh_ok: Why not Daisuke Takahashi or Nobunari Oda???? :plush42: Or Chan "rolling eyes"!!!! :kli_ny: WTF??????
You know I´m Yag´s fan :a_g_a: , is he so handsome and I ´m blind or what´s wrong with me? :ne_vi_del:

Well, IMO, Hamilton is ugly, may be the ugliest :plush34: :hi_hi_hi: Brian Joubert is handsome, no doubt. Chan looks very funny!))) The rest of the skaters are mostly nothing special.
Evgeni is Evgeni. One must be a poet to describe him properly :plush33:

AMERICANS ( or even spaniards) ARE JUST VENOMOUSLY JEALOUS!!! :plush43: :)-(:
How much they would have liked to have asuper athlete like Yevgeni, they would have been ecstatic, BUT none of their American darlings comes even close to all that Yevgeni is artistically (style, passion, moves) and spotrtswise (technique, accuracy).
They are the society of super heroes but, hey the skating superman is....a blonde Russian who sets the ice on FIRE like noone else does! :plush46:
They try to beat that uniqueness and it's...IMPOSSIBLE! :ta_n_cor:
Therefore what can someone say against such a great athlete? Actually nothing but you can arbitrarily say...some bull***t about his looks. :ts_ss:
We have talked over and over in this forum about Plushy's raw, elegant, animal, poetical male magnetism. :mo-ro_zi_vo:
Unless one is a woman who likes aboy who looks like a girl... :du_ma_et: Plushy is just...the ultimate:
FUNNY MANLY LOVELY :plush32:
All that you want a guy to be!! :ro_za:
Therefore don't listen to them girls, they are just....JEALOUS!! :plush34:
mille bacci
dominique

P.S. 1) Yes , yes Joubertino is the Alain Delon of skaters, but Plushy is.....Steve Mc Queen!! :mo-ro_zi_vo: :mo-ro_zi_vo: :mo-ro_zi_vo:
2) Chan is.....no good! You wouldn't date this guy, would you?? Unless you take those special tablets for seasickness.... :kli_ny: :ps_ih:
dominique

Postby Aurora » 21 Jun 2011, 08:55

dominique wrote:AMERICANS ( or even spaniards) ARE JUST VENOMOUSLY JEALOUS!!! :plush43: :)-(:

You are right
Americans can't accept when someone is better than them.
And they are so superficial, good looks are the most important to them

I really don't care what other people say but for me Plushenko is a beautiful and charming man
Aurora

Postby alysonshade » 21 Jun 2011, 11:49

dominique wrote:AMERICANS ( or even spaniards) ARE JUST VENOMOUSLY JEALOUS!!! :plush43: :)-(:

Aurora wrote:Americans can't accept when someone is better than them.

In Italy we have a proverb: "The ox saying 'horned' to the donkey", that means:
"The pot calling the kettle black" :mi_ga_et:
alysonshade

Postby clairdelalune » 21 Jun 2011, 11:58

2) Chan is.....no good! You wouldn't date this guy, would you?? Unless you take those special tablets for seasickness.... :kli_ny: :ps_ih:

I wasn´t talking about Americans, I was talking about Yagudin, Joubert and Lambiel´s fans!!! :hi_hi_hi: A lot of them are Russian!
I would date Patrick if I were younger. :a_g_a: :smu:sche_nie:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby alysonshade » 21 Jun 2011, 12:53

clairdelalune wrote:I would date Patrick if I were younger. :a_g_a: :smu:sche_nie:

We already know it, Clairdelalune.. you take every single opportunity to stress it! :hi_hi_hi:
Well, everyone has their own tastes, it's a good thing that you defend yours! :plush34:
alysonshade

Postby dominique » 21 Jun 2011, 22:43

clairdelalune wrote:

I wasn´t talking about Americans, I was talking about Yagudin, Joubert and Lambiel´s fans!!! :hi_hi_hi: A lot of them are Russian!
I would date Patrick if I were younger. :a_g_a: :smu:sche_nie:

Hey claire....................... :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок:
Date Chan?????? :wo_ol: :wo_ol:
He will take you to mega burger :e-d-a: , he will buy you a drink :dr_ink: , all of the time he will be talking about himself and what a peeeerfect skater he is :ze_va_et: :ze_va_et: ,then he will lean your way................ look at you straight in the eyes :kli_ny: :kli_ny: ,
you will feel the earth move under your feet :du-ra: and then I will have to fly all the way from bloody Athens, Greece ...TO SAVE YOU FROM HIM!!! :bet_ment: :bet_ment:
Trust me you don't have to be young to date Chan!! :a_g_a: :a_g_a:
But then again , my friend clairedelalune in matters of the heart one should not intervene... :ro_za:
And taste is something relative... :plush34:
And....AGE DOESNOT MATTER!!!! :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo:
So girls, do not be surprised if I date....Artur!!!! :hi_hi_hi: :hi_hi_hi:
all my love
dominique

P.S. I hope you guys can take a joke! :smu:sche_nie:
dominique

Postby dominique » 21 Jun 2011, 22:46

Aurora wrote:

You are right
Americans can't accept when someone is better than them.

I really don't care what other people say but for me Plushenko is a beautiful and charming man

Aurora, Ithink you really understood what I was talking about :a_g_a: :a_g_a: :a_g_a:
Superficiality as opposed to genuine talent and beauty was the subject of my post. :co_ol:
Thanks you for posting and thanks for understanding!! :plush39: :plush39: :plush39:
love
dominique
dominique

Postby clairdelalune » 22 Jun 2011, 10:42

dominique wrote:Hey claire....................... :sh_ок: :sh_ок: :sh_ок:
Date Chan?????? :wo_ol: :wo_ol:
He will take you to mega burger :e-d-a: , he will buy you a drink :dr_ink: , all of the time he will be talking about himself and what a peeeerfect skater he is :ze_va_et: :ze_va_et: ,then he will lean your way................ look at you straight in the eyes :kli_ny: :kli_ny: ,
you will feel the earth move under your feet :du-ra: and then I will have to fly all the way from bloody Athens, Greece ...TO SAVE YOU FROM HIM!!! :bet_ment: :bet_ment:
Trust me you don't have to be young to date Chan!! :a_g_a: :a_g_a:
But then again , my friend clairedelalune in matters of the heart one should not intervene... :ro_za:
And taste is something relative... :plush34:
And....AGE DOESNOT MATTER!!!! :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo:
So girls, do not be surprised if I date....Artur!!!! :hi_hi_hi: :hi_hi_hi:
all my love
dominique

P.S. I hope you guys can take a joke! :smu:sche_nie:

;;-))) ;;-))) ;;-))) Dominique, Patrick can´t look straight into my eyes. ::yaz-yk: :kli_ny:
Unfortunately he has a girlfriend :gir_l-fri_end: , who, by the way, is older than him. So maybe, age isn´t a problem afterall. :a_g_a:

:plush34: :plush34: :plush34:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby dominique » 23 Jun 2011, 21:40

clairdelalune wrote: ;;-))) ;;-))) ;;-))) Dominique, Patrick can´t look straight into my eyes. ::yaz-yk: :kli_ny:
Unfortunately he has a girlfriend :gir_l-fri_end: , who, by the way, is older than him. So maybe, age isn´t a problem afterall. :a_g_a:

:plush34: :plush34: :plush34:

I am sure he can't!!! ;;-))) ;;-)))
OLDER THAN HIM???? :mi_ga_et: :mi_ga_et:
See I told you!! :co_ol: Of course, AGE DOESN'T MATTER !! :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :bra_vo:
The latest example: ShAKIRA AND PIQUET!!! :plush46:
So, anyone around may happen to have Artur's mobile?? :mo-ro_zi_vo:
love
dominique
dominique

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions