FOOTBALL GUYS!

OFF topic in English

Re: FOOTBALL GUYS!

Postby Aurora » 18 May 2011, 03:16

I love his eyes, so blue, so bright
In my country blue eyes or green eyes are not really common, just the minority has it, so we usually prefer those colors
But I like every color, size and shape :-)

:an)(gel:
Aurora

Postby alysonshade » 18 May 2011, 11:49

dominique wrote:Sick?? Ouch!!! :wo)(ll: :sh_ок:

Yes dominique, "sick"... I quickly get sick of "talking" about some issues, in my opinion is far better "doing" :mi_ga_et:

dominique wrote:As long as having drinks is not a common practice of his, if you know what I mean.... :dr_ink: :kli_ny: :kli_ny:

Sorry domi, my English is too little... "having drinks is not a common practice of his"...
I don't get what you mean, since I don't know the subject of the conversation.. who is "his"? :ne_vi_del:

Maybe do I created some misunderstanding talking of "having a drink"?... :plush38: In my language this is a polite way
to say "to sleep together" (to f...k), it's not something about alcoholism :mi_ga_et:
alysonshade

Postby lala630312 » 19 May 2011, 00:04

Spasibo Darina! His eyes are beautiful!!!
lala630312

Postby dominique » 19 May 2011, 22:13

Дарина wrote:
lala630312 wrote:I'm a blue eye person. :a_g_a: But my eyes are darker as Evgeni's eyes. :mi_ga_et: And i also wait for pics about Evgeni's eyes. :plush32:

:an)(gel:
:plush32:

DARINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :-ok-: :-ok-: :chir_lider:
What ABSOLUTELY LOVELY pictures!!!! :plush32: :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :bra_vo:
If I were this lady right next to Plush I would NOT be looking sideways or elsewhere. :-|-:
I would CERTAINLY strike up some kind of conversation.
"Wow that's a nice jacket you have there!Where did you get it? Can I have look into your program ,sir?? I seem to have lost mine. You don't mind . do you??" :an_gel: :an_gel:
Anyway, his eyes are SKY blue. Like Greek sky on a shiny day: no clouds just never-ending , immense blue...... :an)(gel:
Darina , how can I THANK YOU for those WONDERFUL pictures!!! THANK YOU!!!
:plush39: :plush39: :plush39: :plush39: :plush39: :plush39: :plush39:
love
dominique

These users thanked the author dominique for the post:
Дарина (18 Aug 2011, 03:09)
Rating: 4.17%

dominique

Postby dominique » 19 May 2011, 22:20

lala630312 wrote:I'm a blue eye person. :a_g_a: But my eyes are darker as Evgeni's eyes. :mi_ga_et: And i also wait for pics about Evgeni's eyes. :plush32:

My eyes are.....BLACK!! Black like the night. And everyone in my family has the same super dark, super black mediterranean eyes.
However, dark...blue eyes are a great BEAUTY feature, lala!! :co_ol: :co_ol: :plush31:
many kisses
dominique

P.S. Do you remember an interview of Yevgeni with Edvin the violonist, where Zhenya himself talked about his eyes. I think he is also conscious of the fact that .....they are AMAZING!! :mo-ro_zi_vo:
dominique

Postby dominique » 19 May 2011, 22:23

Aurora wrote:I love his eyes, so blue, so bright
In my country blue eyes or green eyes are not really common, just the minority has it, so we usually prefer those colors
But I like every color, size and sh

Hi Aurora!! :ro_za: :ro_za:
It's the same with us Greeks! Blue eyes are quite rare with us too, and girls with that feature......get all the men.... :a_g_a:
love
dominique
dominique

Postby dominique » 19 May 2011, 22:28

alysonshade wrote:
dominique wrote:Sick?? Ouch!!! :wo)(ll: :sh_ок:

Yes dominique, "sick"... I quickly get sick of "talking" about some issues, in my opinion is far better "doing" :mi_ga_et:

dominique wrote:As long as having drinks is not a common practice of his, if you know what I mean.... :dr_ink: :kli_ny: :kli_ny:

Sorry domi, my English is too little... "having drinks is not a common practice of his"...
I don't get what you mean, since I don't know the subject of the conversation.. who is "his"? :ne_vi_del:

Maybe do I created some misunderstanding talking of "having a drink"?... :plush38: In my language this is a polite way
to say "to sleep together" (to f...k), it's not something about alcoholism :mi_ga_et:

Woops!! My Italian is not that good!!! :smu:sche_nie:
I meant alcoholism and you meant "voulez-vous cochez avec moi?"...
So, what is the exact expression in your language ? Questo huomo vuole bere qualcosa con me? Vuole bere un bichierre con me?"
I'm curious to hear that... :plush38:
love
domi
dominique

Postby Дарина » 20 May 2011, 02:41

lala, dominique, you are very welcome! :-):
dominique, I just love that photo where amazingly handsome Plushy is sitting near a beautiful brunette. Love his eyes and hands! :plush32:
If I were this lady right next to Plush I would NOT be looking sideways or elsewhere.
I would CERTAINLY strike up some kind of conversation.
"Wow that's a nice jacket you have there!Where did you get it? Can I have look into your program ,sir?? I seem to have lost mine. You don't mind . do you??"

Maybe she was embarrased by presence of Putin, Svetlana Medvedeva, Cinquanta, Gorshkov and others :hi_hi_hi:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby alysonshade » 20 May 2011, 12:45

dominique wrote:Woops!! My Italian is not that good!!! :smu:sche_nie:
I meant alcoholism and you meant "voulez-vous cochez avec moi?"...
So, what is the exact expression in your language ? Questo huomo vuole bere qualcosa con me? Vuole bere un bichierre con me?"
I'm curious to hear that... :plush38:

Lol, domi! What a funny misunderstanding! :hi_hi_hi: I'd like to know how the foreigners get the other idioms of my language​​! "Having the ham on the eyes ", "Do not stay in the skin", "Staying out like a balcony" (don't panic, none of these is about sex!) :plush26:
Well, the drink-matter (A man with whom you can have a drink) in my language is: "Un uomo col quale puoi berti un bicchiere insieme" or also: "Un uomo col quale ti puoi fare un drink".
There are also some expressions drinking-related that we can use speaking directly to a man, but I'd prefer not to talk about them here :smu:sche_nie:
alysonshade

Postby alysonshade » 20 May 2011, 12:54

Дарина wrote: :an)(gel:
:plush32:

I can't see the pics! :is_te_ri_ka:
I patiently waited (sometimes, waiting a couple of days I can see what I couldn't see before), I also changed the computer, but nothing happens!
alysonshade

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions