FOOTBALL GUYS!

OFF topic in English

Re: FOOTBALL GUYS!

Postby dominique » 20 May 2011, 22:38

Дарина wrote:lala, dominique, you are very welcome! :-):
dominique, I just love that photo where amazingly handsome Plushy is sitting near a beautiful brunette. Love his eyes and hands! :plush32:
If I were this lady right next to Plush I would NOT be looking sideways or elsewhere.
I would CERTAINLY strike up some kind of conversation.
"Wow that's a nice jacket you have there!Where did you get it? Can I have look into your program ,sir?? I seem to have lost mine. You don't mind . do you??"

Maybe she was embarrased by presence of Putin, Svetlana Medvedeva, Cinquanta, Gorshkov and others :hi_hi_hi:

The hands, Darina, oh YES the hands!!!! :plush33: :plush33: :plush33:
But also his eyes are very shiny and star-like. :an)(gel: :an)(gel:
What is interesting is that he is sceptical in a boyish kind of way, like a student at a University. And that boyish quality is VERY, VERY charming in a man. :ki-)(-:
I would STILL strike up conversation: "Sorry, do you happen to have notes on that lesson? Maybe we can...talk on the phone, compare notes on ...Advanced Statistics..." :pisa_tel:
I read at another subject, a post of yours Darina that says Zhenya has a degree in Economics. :-ok-:
Anyway, it maybe that the poor girl was a little intimidated by the presence of all the VIPS by her side. Imagine if she tried to strike up a conversation with....Putin! :mi_ga_et:
But still the snapshot of Zhenya staring at the ice-ring is a real GIFT!!! :mo-ro_zi_vo: :mo-ro_zi_vo:
Thanks again Darina :cool_cool: :cool_cool: !
many, many kisses
dominique
P.S. Did you notice that Putin is smiling in particularly friendly way to Yevgeni?? I am sure Plushino had something intelligent to say!! :foo_t_bol: :bet_ment:
dominique

Postby dominique » 20 May 2011, 22:40

alysonshade wrote:Lol, domi! What a funny misunderstanding! :hi_hi_hi: I'd like to know how the foreigners get the other idioms of my language​​! "Having the ham on the eyes ", "Do not stay in the skin", "Staying out like a balcony" (don't panic, none of these is about sex!) :plush26:
Well, the drink-matter (A man with whom you can have a drink) in my language is: "Un uomo col quale puoi berti un bicchiere insieme" or also: "Un uomo col quale ti puoi fare un drink".
There are also some expressions drinking-related that we can use speaking directly to a man, but I'd prefer not to talk about them here :smu:sche_nie:

Ok misunderstanding solved! :co_ol:
Thanks for teaching me some new Italiano alyson! :ga-ze-ta;
love dominique
dominique

Postby alysonshade » 03 Jun 2011, 17:51

Well, I must confess... I'm a maniac! :hi_hi_hi:
Look at his trousers... not "all" the trousers, just a "certain" area.... :plush21: ... :plush22:

alysonshade

Postby alysonshade » 03 Jun 2011, 18:02

He looks so good in black, but also in white he's not bad! :plush31:
This transparent shirt is so naughty! If you watch well, you can see the nipple through the cloth... :smu:sche_nie:

alysonshade

Postby lala630312 » 03 Jun 2011, 21:40

alysonshade wrote:
Well, I must confess... I'm a maniac! :hi_hi_hi:

I had a such thought. :-) I think Plushy is a little bit fat :hi_hi_hi:, and his pants is tight. :mi_ga_et:
lala630312

Postby Дарина » 03 Jun 2011, 21:55

alysonshade wrote:He looks so good in black, but also in white he's not bad! :plush31:

Really not bad! :co_ol: :plush32:
Alyson, what a beautiful picture! Thanks a lot :ro_za:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby alysonshade » 04 Jun 2011, 11:26

lala630312 wrote:I think Plushy is a little bit fat :hi_hi_hi:, and his pants is tight. :mi_ga_et:

Yeah, "fat".. in the right place! :mi_ga_et: ... and his pants is so tiiiiiight, yeeees! :hi_hi_hi: ... :an_gel:

Дарина wrote:Alyson, what a beautiful picture! Thanks a lot :ro_za:

I'm glad you like it, Darina! I took it from the site of Art On Ice :-):

http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/image/tid/148
alysonshade

Postby Дарина » 11 Jun 2011, 00:29

So cute, happy and relaxed Plushy! :plush33:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby alysonshade » 13 Jun 2011, 12:31

Дарина wrote:Image

Why I can't see your picture, Darina?... :plush38:
alysonshade

Postby Дарина » 13 Jun 2011, 17:08

alysonshade wrote:
Дарина wrote:Image

Why I can't see your picture, Darina?... :plush38:

:ne_vi_del: :-(
Дарина

PreviousNext

Return to Visitors' discussions