Picture Radio

OFF topic in English

Re: Picture Radio

Postby let`s talk » 24 Sep 2011, 21:13

alysonshade wrote:Opposed to gay marriage, but not homophobic

I don't care if two gays are officially married or not. If they are gays, so let them be. It is a much better option than if they pretend to lead a normal straight life but one day their wives find out that their hubbies were screwing each other.
What I am absolutely against is to allow gays adopt children. Yeah, the child has the right to call the woman a mother. But the fact that with two-husbands' parents he won't have this chance is not even the main problem. The real issue is how two gays are going to give the right education to the kid who doesn't carry biological factors for gayness. I never got the answer on this question. Until then, imo gays should be exempted from the list of eligible prospective adopting parents. A lot of groups are now exempted: single parents, people with low income, with poor health, etc. Gays are not the only.
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)
let`s talk

Postby let`s talk » 24 Sep 2011, 21:25

We had a typoon here on 21st. Typhoon itself is a casual thing in this region. But this time it changed its direction and hit the shore directly. Nagoya took the first hit, then the typhoon's eye came to Tokyo . We were at Tokyo DisneySea and had to spend there two days instead of one because we simply couldn't come back home. On the next day, 22nd, the park that looked scary and horrible the day before, was bright, warm and shining http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/en/tds/atrc/harbor/gondolas/index.html The Mediterranean Harbor was deep in Italian music and since then that tarantella just can't stop singing in my mind! :gar_mo:nist: :sk_ri_pa_ch: :mu_zyk: :dan_ser: :za_gar: :-|-:
let`s talk

Postby alysonshade » 25 Sep 2011, 12:56

let`s talk wrote:
alysonshade wrote:Opposed to gay marriage, but not homophobic

I don't care if two gays are officially married or not (...) What I am absolutely against is to allow gays adopt children.

I don't know how things go in other countries, but in Italy it's not possible to conceive two different kind of marriage: one for heterosexuals, that allows the adoption of children, and one for gays, that does not allow the adoption of children: this is a discrimination, so unconstitutional for us. :plush34:
In Italy, gays and lesbians who want to live together with a same-sex partner, they already can do it making a legal union called "cohabitation". To oppose gay marriage means not to oppose love between gays, or their cohabitation, but only to defend the right of children to have a family made by a man and a woman.

Furthermore, the post of mine you're quoting did not want to raise a debate: it was only the English translation of a letter I wrote and pushished in Italy as an advise to those Italians who called me "homophobic." Since all of my personal life says the opposite (I'm not homophobic), if someone will call me by this word again only because I disagree with gay marriage, he could be sued for defamation.
Last edited by alysonshade on 25 Sep 2011, 18:43, edited 1 time in total.
alysonshade

Postby let`s talk » 25 Sep 2011, 18:42

Featuring the magnificent Tsarskoe Selo, the genius Pushkin and this amazing picturesque season- autumn!
let`s talk

Postby let`s talk » 25 Sep 2011, 18:44

One more magnificent autumn, on another continent:
let`s talk

Postby alysonshade » 26 Sep 2011, 13:10

Into the wild.. another meaning of. :plush34:

Tent City - A homeless camp tucked away in the woods of New Jersey, where over 40 people have been forced to live, with nowhere else to go.

alysonshade

Postby alysonshade » 27 Sep 2011, 17:37

J-Pop! :mu_zyk:

"Ageha" by Diamond Dogs

alysonshade

Postby let`s talk » 28 Sep 2011, 08:07

let`s talk

Postby alysonshade » 28 Sep 2011, 13:08

About a sweet pain called love...

"I’m walking away, from everything I had.
I need a room with new colo(u)rs.

So much fire that it burned my wings.
Her heat was amazing.
Now I’m dreaming of the simple things.
Old ways, erased.
If love was a word,
I don’t understand.
The simplest sound,
With four letters.

Are you loving the pain, loving the pain?
And with every day
I try to move on.
Whatever it was,
There’s nothing now.
You changed.
New Age."

"New Age" by Marlon Roudette

alysonshade

Postby alysonshade » 29 Sep 2011, 13:15

"Paid My Dues" by Anastacia :mu_zyk:

alysonshade