Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mishin

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Postby Ирина » 09 Dec 2011, 08:59

Алексей Мишин wrote:http://www.kommersant.ru/doc-y/1833598? ... 1639937681
Но потом я сделаю все, чтобы на чемпионат мира в Ниццу он не поехал.

:plush29: :plush27: :-(
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby simona » 09 Dec 2011, 10:10

:plush27: So Plush won't go 2 the Nice WC?

Thx cekoni & Irina

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby cekoni » 09 Dec 2011, 10:47

Documentary about Mishin (1st Part) ... there is and Plushy :plush45:

Алексей Мишин. Разрываясь между звездами (2011) - Интро:
(Alexei Mishin "Torn between the stars" (2011) - Intro)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkSr2cJ-ojk

Документальный фильм, созданный по заказу Первого Канала, посвященный тренеру Алексею Мишину. Производство "Европа ТВ"

ЛУЧШИЙ ДОКУМЕНТАЛЬНЫЙ ФИЛЬМ О СПОРТЕ на IX Международном фестивале спортивного кино «Красногорский» в 2011 году

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
Таня (09 Dec 2011, 18:37) • simona (09 Dec 2011, 11:25)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 09 Dec 2011, 11:20

cekoni wrote:- At the Russian Championships in Saransk, Evgeni and Artur will have to compete for the first time together ...
- If Zhenya skated well, then he will go to the European Championship. But then I'll do everything, that he did not go to the World Championships in Nice.

Mishin means he doesn't want to let Zhenya go to Worlds? :plush38:
Hmm. If Mishin feels so, I suppose he is right. Sad, but true (If this article is true) :-(

As for the complexes, the rather Zhenya was nervous when he saw how Artur well skates.

Poor Zhenya :cry_ing:

Let be nervous, the nerves is the engine of progress.

I just hope so. On the other hand, I think it works when the physical condition is all okay. :plush35:

Incidentally, two years later, Zhenya and me are going to do show "20 years together." And this is - pure Guinness record.

I've been saying it as a joke, so I'm so happy to hear "Twenty Years Together" will be held ;;-))) It's an anniversary of china or platinum for Plushy & Mishin :ta_n_cor:

- Plushenko and Gachinsky represent two different directions of modern male figure skating. In Zhenya is incorporated self-confidently, aggressive artistic origin. While Gachinsky his emotions does not throw, and like Liza Tuktamisheva, he skate for himself. If this comparison is correct, then they are like Maya Plisetskaya and Galina Ulanova.

:-) ;;-))) I don't know which is which. So please explain further. LOL ;;-)))

And whatever they say, I want that Olympics in Sochi to be held under the flag of Mishin's pupils. And the next, too. For now I have bunch of talented students, potentially even more powerful than Alexei Yagudin and Evgeni Plushenko.

"Potentially" - yes.
I'm sure it will be so hard to realize children's potential and capabilities, or to break the records of Zhenya and Yags :plush34:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post:
lala630312 (09 Dec 2011, 15:02)
Rating: 4.17%

Kudryavka

Postby clairdelalune » 09 Dec 2011, 11:22

Evgeni won´t skate at World Championships???? But why? :ne_vi_del: If he has the quads means he´s prepared. At Euros he has to face strong rivals too, Artur, Brezina, Javi, they all have quads, I don´t think he can compete only with triples.
I hope this is not true and Evgeni will go to Nice, I want to see him fighting, no matter how high or low he places. :-(

Kudryavka wrote:
As for the complexes, the rather Zhenya was nervous when he saw how Artur well skates.

Oh, c´mon! I can´t believe Mishin said that. :sh_ок: If Zhenya is nervous when he´s watching Artur, what is he supposed to do when he watches Chan? Suicide himself????? :plush44: Evgeni competed with very, very strong figure skaters like Yagudin, I can´t believe he´s afraid of someone. :plush34:
Last edited by clairdelalune on 09 Dec 2011, 11:28, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

These users thanked the author clairdelalune for the post:
lala630312 (09 Dec 2011, 15:02)

clairdelalune

Postby Kudryavka » 09 Dec 2011, 11:26

cekoni wrote:Documentary about Mishin (1st Part) ... there is and Plushy :plush45:

Алексей Мишин. Разрываясь между звездами (2011) - Интро:
(Alexei Mishin "Torn between the stars" (2011) - Intro)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkSr2cJ-ojk

Документальный фильм, созданный по заказу Первого Канала, посвященный тренеру Алексею Мишину. Производство "Европа ТВ"

ЛУЧШИЙ ДОКУМЕНТАЛЬНЫЙ ФИЛЬМ О СПОРТЕ на IX Международном фестивале спортивного кино «Красногорский» в 2011 году

I'm waiting.. Waiting for translation like a hungry dog
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post:
lala630312 (09 Dec 2011, 15:01)

Kudryavka

Postby Kudryavka » 09 Dec 2011, 11:57

clairdelalune wrote:Evgeni won´t skate at World Championships???? But why? :ne_vi_del: If he has the quads means he´s prepared. At Euros he has to face strong rivals too, Artur, Brezina, Javi, they all have quads, I don´t think he can compete only with triples.
I hope this is not true and Evgeni will go to Nice, I want to see him fighting, no matter how high or low he places. :-(

Kudryavka wrote:

Oh, c´mon! I can´t believe Mishin said that. :sh_ок: If Zhenya is nervous when he´s watching Artur, what is he supposed to do when he watches Chan? Suicide himself????? :plush44: Evgeni competed with very, very strong figure skaters like Yagudin, I can´t believe he´s afraid of someone. :plush34:

:ts_ss: IMHO I thought Zhenya was nervous because of Gachinki's youth, not because of Gachi's current abillity. If this interview is true.
Kudryavka

Postby clairdelalune » 09 Dec 2011, 12:03

Kudryavka wrote: :ts_ss: IMHO I thought Zhenya was nervous because of Gachinki's youth, not because of Gachi's current abillity. If this interview is true.

Oh, Evgeni!!!! :plush36: It´s so difficult to compete with young athlets. :plush27: Just imagine, if Zhenya were 18, he would crash everybody!!!! :plush41: But I don´t care about the results, I just want to see him competing. :bra_vo:
Last edited by clairdelalune on 09 Dec 2011, 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

These users thanked the author clairdelalune for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (09 Dec 2011, 15:04) • lovplush (09 Dec 2011, 14:37)
Rating: 8.33%

clairdelalune

Postby lovplush » 09 Dec 2011, 12:24

clairdelalune wrote:Evgeni won´t skate at World Championships???? But why? :ne_vi_del: If he has the quads means he´s prepared. At Euros he has to face strong rivals too, Artur, Brezina, Javi, they all have quads, I don´t think he can compete only with triples.

Kudryavka wrote:

I think (hope) Mishin means to let Plushy nervous is a good thing since he is a fighter, the stronger the competitor, the more desire to win for Plushy. Let Plushy be nervous in my opinion is better than let Artur nervous......

When is this interview be recorded? I have Nice in my mind but if Plushy wouldn't go, then......
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:
lala630312 (09 Dec 2011, 15:04)

lovplush

Postby lovplush » 09 Dec 2011, 12:43

cekoni wrote:
Вера wrote:Хочу, чтобы Олимпиада в Сочи прошла под флагом учеников Мишина
http://www.kommersant.ru/doc-y/1833598? ... 1639937681

Mishin's interview, just part about Plushy :ni_zia:
(his answers are quite distracted and not look like on him, so I'm not sure - how much is "reliable" this interview) :plush38:
------------------------------

I want that Olympics in Sochi to be held under the flag of Mishin's pupils

You are right, the tune of this interview is really not like Mishin.
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni