Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 07.04.2012

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 07.04.2

Postby simona » 12 Apr 2012, 11:01

cekoni wrote:More Lelo's homevideos! :plush40: :mo-ro_zi_vo:

Just so love 2 watch him practice in his blue Adidas
trackies and white sweat shirt on top!

:plush40: Grazie lelo!

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby cekoni » 12 Apr 2012, 14:49

Kings on Ice 2012 Bucharest_FP Plushenko Tango Roxanne: (1st show) ... by Lelo :plush45:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmhGG1jkMP4

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 4):
Таня (12 Apr 2012, 19:42) • simona (12 Apr 2012, 19:12) • Виктория (12 Apr 2012, 19:03) • lala630312 (12 Apr 2012, 18:59)
Rating: 16.67%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 12 Apr 2012, 15:01

You have photos by fans on Plushy's FB page: :plush45:

http://www.facebook.com/Plushenko/photos

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
simona (12 Apr 2012, 19:12) • lala630312 (12 Apr 2012, 18:59)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby lauraboboc » 12 Apr 2012, 15:22

:plush46: :plush31: :plush39:
what can i say? WAW!!! WAW!!! WAW!!!
7 april 2012 was a perfect day for me :-): i would have liked to last forever!!!
Saturday started early :plush45: i went to the icerink hoping :plush47: to find Plushenko there....and guess what??? there he was :plush31: playing ping pong without rocket :)
I'm very very lucky as i was in 2010. I was wearing the shirt, which has been made specially for him and which was signed by Plushenko in 2010!!!
I was in heaven at the time when i made the picture with him. :ya_hoo_oo: i was very very happy that he made the picture right before his walk in the park!!!
I was there with some girls and when he came back was as friendlly and nice as usual and he signed again on my precious shirt and he took pictures with the rest of the fans!!! and he received gifts and flowers :-):
I'm sure he recognized me...because before he signed he asked me: again? you want me to sign again? yes yes :plush47: please and than he smiled at me :-): yeyyyyyyy
Plush is a true gentleman and he is the best skater ever!!! :plush39: :plush39: :plush39: next time when he comes again I will give many many flowers :plush46:
I thank him from my heart for the wonderful and perfect saturday!!!
The show...what can i say about the show? :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :bra_vo:
It was FANTASTIC, EMOTIONAL, WONDERFUL, ENCHANTING, DREAMLIKE, AMAZING, ART ON ICE and PURE PASSION!!!
It was incredibile to see them skating, I have no words to describe the feeling !!! I was in tears of so much joy!!!
Plushenko in the real KING OF THE ICE and to see him performing triple axel was BREATHTAKING!!! :bra_vo:
And the audience was on scale 10!!! we stood up and applauded tens of minutes :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :bra_vo:
I thank him that he chose Romania (Bucharest) on his list of shows and I wish he come back very very soon :-):
I thank him for giving us this opportunity and i thank him for his patient with his fans!!!
ROMANIA LOVE'S YOU!!!! :plush39: :plush39: :plush39: :bra_vo: :bra_vo:

----------------

PHOTOS: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=312&start=30#p67986

These users thanked the author lauraboboc for the post (total 9):
lilywang (12 Apr 2012, 20:13) • Грин (12 Apr 2012, 19:45) • Таня (12 Apr 2012, 19:44) • let`s talk (12 Apr 2012, 19:37) • simona (12 Apr 2012, 19:09) • Виктория (12 Apr 2012, 19:04) • lala630312 (12 Apr 2012, 18:59) • Дарина (12 Apr 2012, 18:03) • cekoni (12 Apr 2012, 15:27)
Rating: 37.5%

lauraboboc

Postby cekoni » 12 Apr 2012, 15:31

lauraboboc wrote::plush46: :plush31: :plush39:
7 april 2012 was a perfect day for me :-): i would have liked to last forever!!!

Hi Laura! Many thanks for your report! :plush39: (and pics - I put link to to them in your post :mi_ga_et: )

I am glad that you enjoyed in our :son-ce:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (12 Apr 2012, 18:59)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby lauraboboc » 12 Apr 2012, 16:02

:plush39: thank you Svetlana you are so kind :) i saw the link on my post.
lauraboboc

Postby cekoni » 12 Apr 2012, 18:30

Lelo's article from Plushy's official italian site :plush40:
------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.evgeniplushenko.it/index.php?lang=english

Kings on Ice Bucharest

We went to Bucharest not to watch an anonymous skating show , we got there for the Kings on Ice, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful skating shows I ever watched. I still had in my mind the memory of that one of 2006 in Turin, where we stared at Plushenko who skated the Olympic programs Tosca and The Godfather performed live with Edvin Marton and the girls of Monte Carlo Orchestra. Like that one, also this show was a top level one for the choosing of the skaters, for their choreographies, for the opening and finale numbers, for the combination of skating, acrobatic numbers and high level music and the amazing artistic direction. Despite the fact that the location was actually old and not confortable, the Kings on Ice confirms itself as a show created by people who "know how to make it" starting of course, from Ari Zakarian (long time Plushenko's agent/manager).

But let's start from the beginning.

The Saturday late morning practice was great cause we watched live the first triple axels trials of Evgeni after his last surgery which happened less than a month and half ago. After these ones, during the whole day, he would have performed five triple axels. Once again we tried to wonder how could he, after a month far from the ice, to be at that top level. By the way, this wasn't a surprise for us, not at all, just a huge sense of admiration toward him. He came to greets us. We could only suggest him not to overtrain. He smiled.

At 3 pm the first show begun. Unfortunately, the darkening of the arena wasn't that perfect and the lights were affected by that issue. The opening of the show was amazing. Fumie Suguri was leading, confident in the unusual rocky version. But just to make the arena warm, the first number was Storm, performed live by Evgeni Plushenko who made everybody crazy while flying on his incredible step sequence. What a start! The following artist was Laura Lepisto with a rousing music. Third were Berton / Hotarek who definitely made the right music choice dancing on Dirty Dancing “Tme of my Life” number, which entertained the romanian audience who appreciate that a lot. Of course there is no need to talk about the reaction when Joubert took the ice: superwarm! Then the first exhibition of Lambiel left us like speechless cause the music was an extract of the ultimate Evgeni's program “Tribute to Nijinsky”. For us, Plushenko's fans, comparison was inevitable considering the fact that Stephane skated on the right extract of the unbelievable step sequences which made the World crazy about the Zar. Later on accompanied by his Stradivari violin, Marton plays live while the always present Surya Bonaly danced on the ice. After that the perrformance of the super flexible Ekaterina Bobrova and her partner Soloviev and then was the time of the couple of acrobats Zaldua / Sukhanov who, in the second part of the show earned a standing ovation on their program based on the music of Angels & Demons.
Romanian public suprprised us so much that day not only because they never stopped cheering but also becasue that was the very first time we watched live at the request of at least four standing ovations followed by the bis requests. Earned of course by Joubert, Lambiel and Plushenko about whom we proudly can say that the standing ovation started even before he took the ice his second time. The audience waited anxiously for him after the beginning number of Storm and he brought his soul into the ice. Flowers were raining from everywhere inside the arena, and puppet animals and,considering the fact that in the afternoon shows the flowers girls were not on the ice, Plushenko, as well as the other skaters, personally collected all the gifts gave from the public kissing and thanking those who handed them to him. A gorgeous, incredible amazing audience who made possible to make this show an entertaining sport party , a moment of joy to share with whoever was sitting next to you.
But the whole thing was far from ending with the classic turn around the rink because the skaters took the ice back one by one sharing a short little piece of their numbers again and, when they really took their way to leave, at the end, satisfacion was touchable for everybody.

A little of ping ponging between the two shows and again Plushenko is back and ready to be the star of the evening. Edvin Marton, another great star of the show, performed solo into the ice with his violin, and , at the end of his number he sitted through the audienece, where his wife and his little child were sitting, to greet them both in a tender and lovely way. A big rush of emotions we felt later, by the atmosphere that acrobats Ekaterina & Alexander Chesna created in the air. Then an incredible Lambiel in his classic mood made us to touch, litterally, the feeling of art.
Despite all of that later, at the end, Plushenko took the ice to perform his Tango Roxanne. It's an adreanline rush, which shows us once again the real reason why we were in Bucharest, which it's always, irrevocably him and the clear abyss between who he is and "the rest of the world." The choice of the music,the passion he shared in the moves,his interaction with the audience, the technical level of his performance made intense and "visceral" all the program like no other can make, no matter how good could he possibily be and, finally, for those who had the strength not to cry or to remain in trance, there was no other way but to stand up along with all the ice palace and applaud. Because when a sport is capable to touch the deepest chords of souls maybe that one it's not only a sport. For all of us, Plushenko is that soul toucher! That Plushenko who is totally aware about how much the audience love him, that much to thank everyone, every single time he leaves the rink not just once but several times, giving them everything he has got inside himself.

What would he do without the public and what the public would do without him? Luckily it 's too early to think about it ....

Consuelo Valoppi
translated by Sara Simonato Langella

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 7):
lilywang (12 Apr 2012, 20:15) • Таня (12 Apr 2012, 19:52) • Грин (12 Apr 2012, 19:45) • lovplush (12 Apr 2012, 19:45) • simona (12 Apr 2012, 19:10) • Виктория (12 Apr 2012, 19:04) • lala630312 (12 Apr 2012, 18:59)
Rating: 29.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 12 Apr 2012, 19:00

cekoni wrote:Lelo's article from Plushy's official italian site :plush40:
------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.evgeniplushenko.it/index.php?lang=english

Kings on Ice Bucharest

Romanian public suprprised us so much that day not only because they never stopped cheering but also becasue that was the very first time we watched live at the request of at least four standing ovations followed by the bis requests....
A gorgeous, incredible amazing audience who made possible to make this show an entertaining sport party , a moment of joy to share with whoever was sitting next to you....

Yes, I also commented great Romanian audience in my report from 2010 KOI :co_ol: - what a pleasure to watch such a good show, with such an inspiring audience. :bra_vo:

... Edvin Marton, another great star of the show, performed solo into the ice with his violin, and , at the end of his number he sitted through the audienece, where his wife and his little child were sitting, to greet them both in a tender and lovely way....

Really? :du_ma_et: I did not recognize Edvin's wife :plush38: :ps_ih: :hi_hi_hi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgixK9EEwk

... and, finally, for those who had the strength not to cry or to remain in trance, there was no other way but to stand up along with all the ice palace and applaud. Because when a sport is capable to touch the deepest chords of souls maybe that one it's not only a sport. For all of us, Plushenko is that soul toucher!....

Thanks Lelo for such article! :plush39: I dont have such knowledge of English, to be could describe my impressions so well, as you :plush40:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Таня » 12 Apr 2012, 20:07

Вера wrote:
cekoni wrote:Kings On Ice Bucharest 2012 - Evgeni Plushenko&Edvin Marton:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bGX3LZO1xI

А мне нравится эта съемка. Как в пещере :-):

в пещере? :-)

И, взойдя на плиты алтаря,
Мы заглянем в узкое оконце,
Чтобы встретить песнею царя —
Золотисто-огненное солнце.

lauraboboc wrote::plush46: :plush31: :plush39:

WOW! :-): Thank you very much for your report and photos :plush39:

simona wrote:Just so love 2 watch him practice in his blue Adidas
trackies and white sweat shirt on top! :plush40: Grazie lelo!

me too, Simona :-): 10000000 GRAZIE lelo! :plush39:

Евгений Плющенко: "Спорт - это моя жизнь. Спортивные достижения во славу России - это моя религия. Для меня это не просто слова, это суть всего, что я делал и делаю в спорте."

These users thanked the author Таня for the post (total 2):
violin_song4ever (07 Mar 2014, 03:34) • lёle4ka (16 Apr 2012, 17:43)
Rating: 8.33%

Таня

Postby lilywang » 12 Apr 2012, 20:17

Thanks to lauraboboc and Lelo for the great report! :plush39:
lilywang

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016