Мужчины || Men

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Мужчины || Men

Postby clairdelalune » 17 Apr 2012, 22:06

Kudryavka wrote:Training video of Team Patrick Chan (Though it broke up already, you know :plush34: ).
- Jump practice
- Dirtfish
- Dance lesson
- Mikhail Baryshnikov...

Despite I knew people say that Chan's weak points are 3A & lack of artistry, I didn't know he looks so poor on the floor. So far, I knew only Patrick on the ice and he looked better there. Now I REALLY understand why he wants to learn from ballet :du_ma_et:

Chan's SS are indeed amazing!!!!! :sh_ок: His edges remindes me of Sasha Abt but Abt was much more artistic than Chan. ::yaz-yk:
His team is great!!! :a_g_a: I've also seen "Mishin's device for jumps". :plush45:
Hope he won't regret the change he made. :-(
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Kudryavka » 17 Apr 2012, 22:19

Yea great skating skill and poor dance. Big gap :sh_ок:
clairdelalune wrote:I've also seen "Mishin's device for jumps".

Where? :plush38:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby clairdelalune » 18 Apr 2012, 17:10

Kudryavka wrote:Yea great skating skill and poor dance. Big gap :sh_ок:
clairdelalune wrote:I've also seen "Mishin's device for jumps".

Where? :plush38:

5:11. :mi_ga_et:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 19 Apr 2012, 01:59

clairdelalune wrote:... Hope he won't regret the change he made. :-(

I hope that he will regret .... and learn how to respect other people ::yaz-yk:

Chan is like immature child, which break a toy when he tired of it...... or when he thinks that everything "learned" - for example, about the jumps :ps_ih: :)-(:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 19 Apr 2012, 02:02

Interviews...

Misha Ge - skating with a passion:
http://www.absoluteskating.com/intervie ... shage.html

Kevin van der Perren: "I always hoped that my last skate would be like this":
http://www.absoluteskating.com/intervie ... erren.html
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 19 Apr 2012, 06:23

cekoni wrote:

Probably he took some media training for athlete after Vancouver. He has been getting favorable responses recently :plush34:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby clairdelalune » 19 Apr 2012, 13:10

cekoni wrote:

Chan is like immature child, which break a toy when he tired of it...... or when he thinks that everything "learned" - for example, about the jumps :ps_ih: :)-(:

:ne_vi_del: Chan is not the first skater in the World who changes coaches. Brezina did it too recently. What's the point to keep working with a coach if he/she can't help you anymore?? :du_ma_et:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lala630312 » 19 Apr 2012, 21:42

I hope you can understand my translating :kli_ny: :-)

Interview with P. Chan, some parts:

http://ujszo.com/online/sport/2012/04/0 ... m-nizzaban

"I learned a lot in Nice"

-You preparing with every competition for Sochi, but if you saw Juzuru Hanyu's programs, then you had to think in your head that he will be very hard rival ...

PCH: The figure skating is much more than jumping. The Japanese are always very technically skilled skaters, they are better than me, better than anyone else. But there is another aspect of this sport - the spark, which makes you able to run a program and after the people has a sigh: what a pity that it's over. Maybe i have this advantage against them. :sh_ok: Anyway, I want to be always better and better. If you compare this year with last year's programs, you can see how much improved , and this I am very happy because I will probably grow again next year. :plush46: The smallest details matter a lot.

-What do you think, that someone says you are overscored?

PCH: It's not my job to argue about my scores, but I try to create something wonderful on the ice, something that the judges can understand, feel and appreciate. It is very easy to show at someone, how much overscored he is, but if someone really understand to figure skating, can watch the details and see the differences between the skaters. Before anybody criticizes someone, look at the programs again and again, paying attention to every detail. I love skating and I love enchant the audience and the judges. ::yaz-yk:

-Nice, but the audience didn't like so much the result, booed your scores. What do you think?

PCH: It was a long season, and who follow the figure skating know exactly how much work it was to get the job done. That is why I want to enjoy my second world champion title, I didn't deal with the public. I didn't hear any whistling or clapping, because for me this sport is much more than I would be nervous because of some people, who not liked my production. I am glad that they are interested in figure skating so much and came to look the World Championships. Well, they didn't like the result, but what can we do? They are French.
Not only Plushy is a jumper, but Dai, and Yuzuru too... :sh_ok: :)-(: He is the real artist...only he :ps_ih:

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post (total 4):
simona (21 Apr 2012, 08:37) • clairdelalune (20 Apr 2012, 23:58) • let`s talk (20 Apr 2012, 21:07) • Дарина (19 Apr 2012, 23:35)
Rating: 16.67%

lala630312

Postby let`s talk » 20 Apr 2012, 21:09

lala630312 wrote: Well, they didn't like the result, but what can we do? They are French.
:kli_ny: Idiot.
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post (total 2):
clairdelalune (20 Apr 2012, 23:58) • lala630312 (20 Apr 2012, 21:11)
Rating: 8.33%

let`s talk

Postby clairdelalune » 21 Apr 2012, 00:02

let`s talk wrote:
lala630312 wrote: Well, they didn't like the result, but what can we do? They are French.
:kli_ny: Idiot.

ITA!!!! Sometimes I think Chan is posting on forums under different nicknames. Or in Chanada they have a school where they teach people to say that:

- Franch are stupid'
-audience is stupid, they understand nothing about FS;
- Chan is stiff in the upper body because he is a ballet dancer type, not like Takahashi, who;s flailing' :kli_ny: :ps_ih:
-japanese skaters have no artistry.

WTF???? :ne_vi_del: :plush38:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating