Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

Postby clairdelalune » 12 Mar 2012, 15:11

cekoni wrote:
Вера wrote:...
Я конечно ничего не понимаю в деле организации ледовых шоу, но на юбилее Мишина яблоку некуда было упасть. Людям билетов не хватило. Какая проблема собрать зал? :plush38:

Sometimes I think that Ari is "pray to God" that he does not need to organize the show :kli_ny:

How the Romanian organizer of EVEN 2 shows managed to make such "noise" in their media, over facebook...? :ne_vi_del: She sale tickets over interent for whole world - fans will come from all over Europe and even Japan! :plush45: :plush34:

I don't understand, they are not able to sell tickets for the Russian shows???? :ne_vi_del:
Or they can't organize KOI in Russia? I thought the show was very successful in 2010, I doubt Russians would not be interested in attending KOI again. :kli_ny:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 13 Mar 2012, 07:45

clairdelalune wrote:I don't understand, they are not able to sell tickets for the Russian shows???? :ne_vi_del:
Or they can't organize KOI in Russia? I thought the show was very successful in 2010, I doubt Russians would not be interested in attending KOI again. :kli_ny:

:-( Well, except Averbukh monopoly (and its pressure on the local organizers and media) :plush43: :ze_le_ny: ... there is and stupid negative propaganda fans of other skaters against Plushy, which making a noise to give the impression that a lot of Russians think the same :ps_ih: Because that I am angry at the Russian Lambiel's, even and some Weir's fans - who would like to watch only their idols, and to "expel" Plushy from his own show! :sh_ок: :plush44: :plush29:
If you think that their logic is stupid, I agree with you - but they really trying to do so. :kli_ny:

Is Ari fell under the influence of their propaganda, and now he is afraid that show will fall - I do not know :ne_vi_del: but there is the impression that he believes them... which is equally stupid :ps_ih: .... or is it just his excuse. :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 13 Mar 2012, 13:33

PM, Cekoni!!!! :plush45:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 13 Mar 2012, 19:46

Because I think that my answers on some questions (which sent me one Plushy fan in PM) will be interesting for all Plushy's fans who will go to his shows in Bucharest in April, I will write them here... :plush45:

Note that this is just my advices, based on my experience from 2010 and what I could see then. Besides, now there will be 2 shows in one day, so some changes are possible. :plush38: I write this in detail, and for those fans who dont know anything about KOI shows.... :mi_ga_et:

Questions:
1) if the warm up is usually open to the public (and from your answer I think not ;)
2) somethings about autographs: if they make them or not, if yes where we sould wait for it?

There are more options, when you can watch and approach to Plushy:
- after training (warm-up) on the ice
- after football
- during the signing of autographs after the show

- presence to warm-up of skaters, in principle, is only allowed reporters and photographers. 2010 year I saw some fans next to the ice, just shortly before the show, when the organizers opened the gates of the arena (about 1 hour before show Plushy had his last solo training), and some fans have approached him at the end of the training and very briefly took pictures with him.
This year (I just guess!) - Plushy will not have training on the ice between 2 shows, than will just sign autographs after the 1st show.

- at KOI shows (after the show, inside of arena) usually Marton's sister sold their DVD/CD-s to fans, who then can approach to the table where sat Plushy and Marton to get autographs on disks. Then you can talk briefly with Plushy, take picture with him, give him a gift that you can not throw him on the ice... Some fans in the past have complained, that they could approached for autographs to Plushy only with purchased discs, but I do not have that experience - in Romania in 2010, anyone could approach to him (of course, if you wait in line), because there can be very crowded, and it can last a long time.

In 2010, Plushy played football outside the arena with other skaters between 2 training: joint and solo. This year, I guess that after giving autographs (after 1st show) he will play football, and does not have another training on the ice.

I emphasize that this is just my assumptions - he may be signing autographs only after the 2nd show, or just between 2 shows :ne_vi_del: ... In any case, if you do not have tickets for the 1st show, be around the arena about 17h - you may be able to enter the arena after show (during autographs session), or you will be able to watch football (if there will good weather). :plush45:

I'm sorry if I did not help you much with all this: "if, "maybe" and "guess" :ps_ih: ... Recall that Plushy will still be "weak", because of the short time for rehabilitation and lack of training after surgery. Arm yourself with patience, stuffed toy/toys for Plushy that you throw on the ice, dry food and warm layered clothing, as it is quite cold in the arena. Also, unless they not renewed ice arena in the meantime, it is quite "decrepit", so dress appropriately - sporting. :a_g_a:

Please, do not bother Plushy too much, and let him first to play football. :mi_ga_et:
Good luck and enjoy and for those of us, who are not there! Give support to Zhenya! :son-ce:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
lovplush (14 Mar 2012, 00:31) • Yshia (13 Mar 2012, 23:26)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 13 Mar 2012, 21:52

cekoni wrote:Because I think that my answers on some questions (which sent me one Plushy fan in PM) will be interesting for all Plushy's fans who will go to his shows in Bucharest in April, I will write them here... :plush45:

Thanks Cekoni, I'll stalk Plushy as much as I can. :hi_hi_hi:
You're not going? :-( Who's going, I would like to meet other Plushy fans. :plush45:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Yshia » 13 Mar 2012, 23:25

Thank you so much for your kindness cekoni!
yes, it's me that I wrote to cekoni for more informations about koi, I'll be there this year for the first time as I wrote to her :smu:sche_nie:
I'll hold your devices in mind hoping in good luck cekoni... :plush45:
Of course just only be there will be a great emotion; obviously if we'll be able to have Plushy's autograph will be better, but not the most important thing. It would be nice to be able to give him a present, but we'll try it only if this action won't be a nuisance for him.
We'll go there for supporting him and for showing that Italy loves him to the point of follow him so far from our country too.
[as usual sorry for my horrible english :ny_tik: ]
Thank you again, cekoni.

These users thanked the author Yshia for the post (total 3):
cekoni (14 Mar 2012, 03:24) • lala630312 (14 Mar 2012, 01:48) • lovplush (14 Mar 2012, 00:31)
Rating: 12.5%

Yshia

Postby cekoni » 14 Mar 2012, 03:27

clairdelalune wrote:Thanks Cekoni, I'll stalk Plushy as much as I can. :hi_hi_hi:
You're not going? :-( Who's going, I would like to meet other Plushy fans. :plush45:

Of course, we expect your "paparazzo" video! :-) ... and do not appear here with nothing! :plush23: :)-(:
This applies to all who read this - please, record Plushy, as much you can! :plush47: :plush39:

No, I am not going :plush34:

Yshia wrote:...
We'll go there for supporting him and for showing that Italy loves him to the point of follow him so far from our country too.
[as usual sorry for my horrible english :ny_tik: ]
Thank you again, cekoni.

No problem :plush45:

Clair, Yshia... contact each other :mi_ga_et:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
Yshia (14 Mar 2012, 17:53)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 14 Mar 2012, 11:05

(maybe) Artistry on Ice announced on Chinese twitter that Zhenya will be in China from June 9-17.

09.06 - Taipei
12.06 - Shanghai
15.06 - Shenzhen
17.06 - Beijing

http://2012artistryonice.streetvoice.com/

Any news Chinese girls? :plush32: Casts: Shen/Zhao, Plushy, Arakawa, Buttle, Alissa, Kurt, Johnny, others.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 2):
cekoni (15 Mar 2012, 06:16) • lala630312 (14 Mar 2012, 11:53)

Kudryavka

Postby bigeyegugu » 14 Mar 2012, 14:47

Kudryavka wrote:(maybe) Artistry on Ice announced on Chinese twitter that Zhenya will be in China from June 9-17.

09.06 - Taipei
12.06 - Shanghai
15.06 - Shenzhen
17.06 - Beijing

Any news Chinese girls? :plush32: Casts: Shen/Zhao, Plushy, Arakawa, Buttle, Alissa, Kurt, Johnny, others.

confirmed casts by AoI on Chinese twitter : Buttle, Alissa, Kurt, Johnny.

Whether Plushenko will come or not is unknown yet.

These users thanked the author bigeyegugu for the post (total 2):
Kudryavka (14 Mar 2012, 18:49) • lala630312 (14 Mar 2012, 17:27)

bigeyegugu

Postby Kudryavka » 14 Mar 2012, 15:25

bigeyegugu wrote:
Kudryavka wrote:(maybe) Artistry on Ice announced on Chinese twitter that Zhenya will be in China from June 9-17.

09.06 - Taipei
12.06 - Shanghai
15.06 - Shenzhen
17.06 - Beijing

confirmed casts by AoI on Chinese twitter : Buttle, Alissa, Kurt, Johnny.

Whether Plushenko will come or not is unknown yet.

Xie xie bigeyegugu!!

Now Mr. Zakaryan told that Plushy will go to China in June.
I have asked also if Zhenya will go to all cities, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, and he said "yes"))

But i dont know it will rly happen.. we should wait for official information!!!
This is just info from chat :mi_ga_et:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (14 Mar 2012, 17:27) • whitebamboo (14 Mar 2012, 17:18)

Kudryavka

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016