На тренировках || Evgeni on training

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Postby lovplush » 26 Aug 2011, 01:10

alysonshade wrote:The willpower of this man is simply amazing! All the energy that he's putting into trying to realize his dream, the patience, the amount of pain he's willing to bear... He's doing all this work not only for himself, but also for all of us fans: the happiness that we feel watching him skating is the driving force and the reason behind his struggle! :plush34:

Well said. :plush45:

And for that we are very grateful :plush31:
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:
lala630312 (26 Aug 2011, 11:09)
Rating: 4.17%

lovplush

Postby cekoni » 26 Aug 2011, 02:24

If anyone needs translation... :plush45: :hi_hi_hi:

Таня wrote:Ура-ура-ура! :bra_vo: :ya_hoo_oo:
с фсо vseved пишет:
Вчера, говорят, на тренировке чисто 4Т сделал.

:ni_zia:
Yesterday in training Plushy jumped clean Quadruple Toeloop. :plush41: :bra_vo:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (26 Aug 2011, 11:09) • Kudryavka (26 Aug 2011, 03:17)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 26 Aug 2011, 03:23

I'm glad to hear that he got back the quad)) Hope he doesnt suffer from knee pain. :plush47:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby Ирина » 26 Aug 2011, 07:44

Таня wrote:Ура-ура-ура! :bra_vo: :ya_hoo_oo:
с фсо vseved пишет:
Вчера, говорят, на тренировке чисто 4Т сделал.

Спасибо,Таня! :plush39: :co_ol: :plush41: Женя, :son-ce: :plush40: Только пусть не переусердствует :plush47: Надеюсь,нога его не беспокоит :plush47:
:plush32:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...

These users thanked the author Ирина for the post:
Виктория (26 Aug 2011, 14:39)

Ирина
Администратор

Postby clairdelalune » 26 Aug 2011, 10:47

Girls, I know I´m somehow offtopic but I want to ask you something. :smu:sche_nie: There´s a poster on FSU which insists that Plushy had other programs before Vancouver, programs full of transitions, choreography, etc, and he dropped them because they were too demanding and chose to skate to Tango Amore and Aranjuez. :sh_ok: She posted this information several times, on different discussion boards and I wonder where does she have it from. :ts_ss: :plush38:
If I remember well I´ve asked Cekoni once and she was very surprised too, :ne_vi_del:
Do you know more about this story? :kli_ny:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lala630312 » 26 Aug 2011, 11:08

alysonshade wrote:
The willpower of this man is simply amazing! All the energy that he's putting into trying to realize his dream, the patience, the amount of pain he's willing to bear... He's doing all this work not only for himself, but also for all of us fans: the happiness that we feel watching him skating is the driving force and the reason behind his struggle! :plush34:

You're right Alyson!!! :plush39:
lala630312

Postby lovplush » 26 Aug 2011, 12:47

clairdelalune wrote:Girls, I know I´m somehow offtopic but I want to ask you something. :smu:sche_nie: There´s a poster on FSU which insists that Plushy had other programs before Vancouver, programs full of transitions, choreography, etc, and he dropped them because they were too demanding and chose to skate to Tango Amore and Aranjuez. :sh_ok: She posted this information several times, on different discussion boards and I wonder where does she have it from. :ts_ss: :plush38:
If I remember well I´ve asked Cekoni once and she was very surprised too, :ne_vi_del:

Vancouver is over, we should look forward, isn't it. There is no difference whether he might chosen a better program now. Besides, TA is nice to watch live, very passionate and powerful, only plushy can pull it off. As for transitions, I kind of hate the new rules (I promise myself to read the new rules some day......but not now), too trivial and restrict.

A silver medal is not bad for a man coming out of 3 year retirement. He is already making the history. And let's face it, this result pushes him to pursue an even higher goal: 4 Olympics. We got to see him in competition for 3 more years, how wonderful is that!!

He is a legendary skater, no matter judging from which angle :-)

clairdelalune (26 Aug 2011, 13:20)

lovplush

Postby clairdelalune » 26 Aug 2011, 13:23

lovplush wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:Girls, I know I´m somehow offtopic but I want to ask you something. :smu:sche_nie: There´s a poster on FSU which insists that Plushy had other programs before Vancouver, programs full of transitions, choreography, etc, and he dropped them because they were too demanding and chose to skate to Tango Amore and Aranjuez. :sh_ok: She posted this information several times, on different discussion boards and I wonder where does she have it from. :ts_ss: :plush38:

Vancouver is over, we should look forward, isn't it. There is no difference whether he might chosen a better program now. Besides, TA is nice to watch live, very passionate and powerful, only plushy can pull it off. As for transitions, I kind of hate the new rules (I promise myself to read the new rules some day......but not now), too trivial and restrict.

A silver medal is not bad for a man coming out of 3 year retirement. He is already making the history. And let's face it, this result pushes him to pursue an even higher goal: 4 Olympics. We got to see him in competition for 3 more years, how wonderful is that!!

He is a legendary skater, no matter judging from which angle :-)

You´re right, besides Plushy conquered a lot of new fans with his Tango Amore. :a_g_a: But I was very curious if this person from FSU is inventing all these stories about Plushy or she really have secret sources, people who are very closed to Evgeni. :ne_vi_del:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lovplush » 26 Aug 2011, 14:12

clairdelalune wrote:You´re right, besides Plushy conquered a lot of new fans with his Tango Amore. :a_g_a: But I was very curious if this person from FSU is inventing all these stories about Plushy or she really have secret sources, people who are very closed to Evgeni. :ne_vi_del:

This is hard to tell. No matter if she is inventing things or she has sources to access such information, spreading things like this is really in bad will. What point she wants to make out of it? That Plushy picked the easy program so he lost the Olympics? Plushy is really not the guy who will go for the easy solution, he is a fighter and loves challenge.

IMO, this is just a rumor. Nevertheless, Assuming "what if" after things happened really do nobody good. :plush34:

let`s talk (26 Aug 2011, 18:04)

lovplush

Postby clairdelalune » 26 Aug 2011, 15:48

lovplush wrote:
clairdelalune wrote: What point she wants to make out of it? That Plushy picked the easy program so he lost the Olympics? Plushy is really not the guy who will go for the easy solution, he is a fighter and loves challenge.

No, her point was that Plushy can´t adapt to the current rules and he has no chance to stay competitive. I know this woman she´s been dissing Plushy on Internet for years. :ze_le_ny:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni