Japan Open, Carnival on Ice, Medal Winners - 2011,2012

Другие фигуристы, различные фигурнокатательные мероприятия || Other skaters and events without Evgeni

Re: Japan Open 2011 & gala Carnival on Ice - Saitama, 01.10.

Postby lala630312 » 08 Oct 2011, 11:11

I have an idea. :mi_ga_et: Maybe should bring back the compulsory exercises. :a_g_a: Thus every judges and experts could see the skater's skating skills, and in the programs would be more freedom. :ya_hoo_oo: It is not feasible? If not, explain to me why, please... :plush39:

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post:
Sakura (10 Oct 2011, 19:06)
Rating: 4.17%

lala630312

Postby cekoni » 08 Oct 2011, 21:29

lala630312 wrote:I have an idea. :mi_ga_et: Maybe should bring back the compulsory exercises. :a_g_a: Thus every judges and experts could see the skater's skating skills, and in the programs would be more freedom. :ya_hoo_oo: It is not feasible? If not, explain to me why, please... :plush39:

"compulsory figures"? :du_ma_et: Good idea :co_ol: ... but this would fail, because it costs and does not bring money :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby sharen » 08 Oct 2011, 23:57

Gachinsky's program is great. Tom dicson is a great choreographer who adjusts the new system and still brings out interesting programs. (So is David Wilson ). Plushy may not exatly match their style but I wish they can take some advise from such choreographer. (by the way, it seems to me both Gach and Liza need to improve their skating skill to perform the program better. )
sharen

Postby Дарина » 09 Oct 2011, 01:47

cekoni wrote:
Дарина wrote:Как сказал Джонни Вейр, проблема фигурного катания -это интриги, политика, а не старая или новая система судейства((. Канадцы умеют продвигать и защищать своих чуть ли не лучше всех...

Maybe it always was, but now more growing and all is more obvious... :ze_le_ny:

Согласна, сейчас система даёт больше возможностей манипулировать оценками, баллами :plush34: .

You mean to say that the Soviet Union had once so much political power in the ISU, or the Soviet skaters were really so better and superior over others? :du_ma_et: ... I think that they were deservedly superior :plush34:

И я думаю, что заслуженно!
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby cekoni » 09 Oct 2011, 07:33

Дарина wrote:
cekoni wrote:You mean to say that the Soviet Union had once so much political power in the ISU, or the Soviet skaters were really so better and superior over others? :du_ma_et: ... I think that they were deservedly superior :plush34:

И я думаю, что заслуженно!

But I am still stunned by arrogance to declare the Russian skating school - "technical", as opposed to N/A the school as - "art"! :sh_ок: ... it is an insult to the Russian ballet, on which is based the Russian skating!!! :plush43:

... they think the world begins with them? :ps_ih:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 10 Oct 2011, 12:15

let`s talk wrote:First, there are other skaters too who follow the rules and the system (Dai, Kozuka). But their skating doesn't look like the chaos of meaningless steps and rushing moves from one corner to another, or like a caricature on the character that the skater cannot simply perform due to the lack of relevant skills and right appearance. Moreover, the current system includes choreography, presentation and interpretation, i.e. something that Chan lacks and lacks seriously. With his skating he doesn't need a costume or music, he can skate the same stuff with no music, in a training suit and the entire feeling of the program will look the same- none. There is no program at all, just a set of required elements and nothing more. Then why does the system have choreography, interpretation and presentation if they all don't matter? The answer is they ARE supposed to matter. But the corruption of judges, that old cancer of FS, looks like be going on its fatal road. We, FS fans, will like the sport no matter what. But there is also the audience, which is not FS fans only but also a common FS lover who pays for the tickets. The credibility of the sport got seriously damaged in 2002 Oly and with winners like Evan and Chan things won't get better. No way. :-(

Personally I think Patrick is a great skater but I´m not very fond of his programs (which don´t exist, IMHO) or his presentation. Nevertheless I know a lot of people delighted with Patrick´s programs, which think he is a beautiful skater. FS is a very subjective sport, maybe it´s impossible to judge PCS objectively but I believe is wrong to award a skater huge PE score if he falls 3 times. It damages sport´s credibility, just like you said.
I agree that Daisuke and Kozuka are following the rules too, but Kozuka is still very shy, that´s why his PCS are not so high as Chan´s and Dai isn´t as tecnically strong as Chan or Kozuka. Compared to Chan, Takahiko only lacks confidence, to me they are equally good skaters and I hope Taka will surpass Chan very soon.
I think Dai deserves 10´s for PE or IN, but as long as they judge PCS based on TES I don´t think he will receive them. :-(
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 23 Oct 2011, 17:05

COI フィナーレ 【D-グル部分♪】: "Carnival On Ice" - Finale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjHSBjihAfg

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
let`s talk (23 Oct 2011, 18:45)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 05 Jul 2012, 12:26

Carnival on Ice 2012 will have great casts :ya_hoo_oo:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/coi2012/

Daisuke Takahashi, Takahiko Kozuka, Akiko Suzuki, Patrick Chan, Alexei Yagudin, Ilia Kulik, Filippe Candeloro, Irina Slutskaya, Elene Gedevanishvili, Alyona Leonova, Kurt Browning, Jeffrey Buttle, Ashley Wagner, Gracie Gold, Joannie Rochette, Laura Lepisto, so on (maybe Plush too? :plush47: )
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post:
lala630312 (07 Jul 2012, 00:29)

Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 06 Jul 2012, 23:11

Kudryavka wrote:Carnival on Ice 2012 will have great casts :ya_hoo_oo:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/coi2012/
(maybe Plush too? :plush47: )

If Plushy will be there for JO, why not? :mi_ga_et:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (07 Jul 2012, 00:28)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 17 Aug 2012, 07:32

cekoni wrote:Interview with Plushy (Italian) - Lelo will certainly translate it later :plush45:
Part about music you have above, here are some other interesting parts (translated over Google)...

INTERVISTA A PLUSHENKO:
http://evgeniplushenkoitalia.blogspot.i ... henko.html

Q: In what competitions you want to participate in the near future?
- Evgeni: After the shows in Italy, there will be the Japan Open and a smaller competition in Sochi. I'll have to decide with my team what is more appropriate for me - some more important competition (?), or the smaller one in Sochi

viewtopic.php?f=14&p=72298#p72294

Probably Zhenya meant "Кубок Федерации" (5-7 Oct, 2012).
cekoni, what does Max or Ari say about Japan Open? I remember Yana was saying that if Mishin doen't want to go to Japan also Zhenya won't go, though Zhenya would like to participate in JO. By the way, JO's organizer is already selling ticket using his name :du_ma_et:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

PreviousNext

Return to Мир фигурного катания || Figure Skating