Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mishin

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Postby lala630312 » 18 Apr 2012, 18:24

clairdelalune wrote:
Are you 100% sure that Evgeni wants to attend Worlds next year, because I'm not? :-( If he goes I think it will be because the Federation will force him. :plush34:

I remember, you thought, that Evgeni won't go to ECH.... :a_g_a: and his programs are awful :hi_hi_hi: , but we could see you was wrong :mi_ga_et:

I don't know a reason why he not to go. :-):
Last edited by lala630312 on 19 Apr 2012, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post:
clairdelalune (21 Apr 2012, 13:52)
Rating: 4.17%

lala630312

Postby lovplush » 18 Apr 2012, 18:35

clairdelalune wrote:
Are you 100% sure that Evgeni wants to attend Worlds next year, because I'm not? :-( If he goes I think it will be because the Federation will force him. :plush34:

In one of Mishin's interview this issue was brought up, I remember the answer was unless there is force that could not overcome, nobody can stop him (Plushy) pursuing this goal. Which means Plushy will fight for the right to attend the next worlds.

After this year's "disaster" I think Plushy will definitely step up to defend the reputation of Russian single man skating.
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby cekoni » 18 Apr 2012, 19:12

lovplush wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:

In one of Mishin's interview this issue was brought up, I remember the answer was unless there is force that could not overcome, nobody can stop him (Plushy) pursuing this goal. Which means Plushy will fight for the right to attend the next worlds.

After this year's "disaster" I think Plushy will definitely step up to defend the reputation of Russian single man skating.

"this goal" which Mishin mention was Sochi .... anyway - everything will depend on the current state of health/forms/needs of Plushy, therefore - no need to rush with assumptions :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lovplush » 18 Apr 2012, 19:32

cekoni wrote:"this goal" which Mishin mention was Sochi .... anyway - everything will depend on the current state of health/forms/needs of Plushy, therefore - no need to rush with assumptions :mi_ga_et:

Oh, probably I remember it wrong, since it was asked after this year's worlds, so...... :-)

Of course, the main goal is Sochi plush48
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby clairdelalune » 18 Apr 2012, 21:11

If he goes to Worlds it will help him a lot for Sochi. :plush45: European field is not so deep as Worlds. There's no glory to beat a few inconsistent European skaters who aren't even in the same league as Evgeni. OF course a lot of them can improve bythe next season but the big fight will be at Worlds. plush48
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Kudryavka » 19 Apr 2012, 07:16

lovplush wrote:
cekoni wrote:"this goal" which Mishin mention was Sochi .... anyway - everything will depend on the current state of health/forms/needs of Plushy, therefore - no need to rush with assumptions :mi_ga_et:

Oh, probably I remember it wrong, since it was asked after this year's worlds, so...... :-)

Me too. I understood it as a question about the 2013 Worlds. So I didn't think Mishin was saying about Sochi, too.

Though it was on the basis of Google :du_ma_et:

Or, there's a possibility that Mishin was asked about next Worlds, but it was difficult to answer at this moment. (Goodness knows what will happen tomorrow.) So Mishin changed subject to beg the question? :ne_vi_del:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby karnelove » 19 Apr 2012, 09:13

lovplush wrote:First of all, unless Artur improved quite a bit, I seriously do not see him winning everything. He is no doubt a very good skater, but not yet a great one. Secondly, Plushy will compete very hard to get what he wants instead of waiting for somebody handing it to him. So in the end, the stronger skater will be the one goes to the Worlds next year. :-)

It was a theoretical scenario - and who knows, he may emerge from this off-season a LOT better than he is now - and that is all. After all, it's difficult to win all the things when Chan is busy falling over and taking all the gold medals. :kli_ny:

I don't doubt that Plushy will fight. I don't doubt that he'll want to win it on merit. (this is, after all, Plushy! :-) ) I just want Artur to get the same chances and not get thrown on the scrapheap because of one bad competition. :ny_tik:

Wintertime, time to work :plush37: and hopefully they will rule the roost together next season :-)
karnelove

Postby cekoni » 19 Apr 2012, 16:08

Kudryavka wrote:... So Mishin changed subject to beg the question? :ne_vi_del:

YES!!!! :)-(:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (19 Apr 2012, 18:01)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby whitebamboo » 21 Apr 2012, 01:24

I agree that next year's Worlds is going to be important for Plushy, as it is the year before Sochi. But to be honest, for myself I don't even quite want to worry about that yet. Personally, I just hope to see him get through next season's competitions one at a time, and skate well and not get injured again. This season, though with only two competitions, turned out to be successful in the end, but also so difficult. Next season he'll be another year older, and though I pray and hope that his physical condition--in terms of injuries--will be A LOT better than this season, but I still don't want to see Russian officials and media turn around so swiftly and start to take him for granted again.

(As for there being "no glory" in winning the Europeans, I rather doubt that Plushy himself will agree about that... :-): )

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post (total 3):
lovplush (22 Apr 2012, 20:37) • ilpulcino (21 Apr 2012, 22:57) • lala630312 (21 Apr 2012, 12:37)
Rating: 12.5%

whitebamboo

Postby cekoni » 01 May 2012, 23:43

I forgot if this interview was here :du_ma_et: ... just before Euros...

Заслуженный тренер России Алексей Мишин: «Плющенко — пожизненный проект»:
http://www.sportsdaily.ru/articles/zasl ... oekt-48570

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 4):
lala630312 (02 May 2012, 22:21) • ilpulcino (02 May 2012, 01:21) • lovplush (02 May 2012, 00:24) • simona (02 May 2012, 00:04)
Rating: 16.67%

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni