Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Sakura » 02 Oct 2011, 22:19

Japan Open 2011 catalog
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

These users thanked the author Sakura for the post (total 5):
let`s talk (03 Oct 2011, 18:56) • Ania_i_Tania (03 Oct 2011, 18:31) • Ирина (03 Oct 2011, 10:58) • cekoni (03 Oct 2011, 00:13) • lala630312 (03 Oct 2011, 00:11)
Rating: 20.83%

Sakura

Postby Sakura » 02 Oct 2011, 22:25

Carnival on Ice 2011 catalog
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

These users thanked the author Sakura for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (03 Oct 2011, 17:11) • Ирина (03 Oct 2011, 10:58)
Rating: 8.33%

Sakura

Postby LunaMoon » 03 Oct 2011, 00:02

Thank you for posting this, sakura! :-): I love the pictures even though I can't read a word of Japanese. :ne_vi_del: I understand completely why Zhenya had to withdraw this year - and I have NO doubt he'll be back on ice just as soon as he is healed and ready. But seeing this now still makes me feel a bit sad somehow. :-( (I hope and pray he is doing well now and that his leg will stop hurting.)
"The artist is nothing without the gift...but the gift is nothing without work."

These users thanked the author LunaMoon for the post (total 2):
Sakura (03 Oct 2011, 09:21) • lala630312 (03 Oct 2011, 00:11)
Rating: 8.33%

LunaMoon

Postby cekoni » 03 Oct 2011, 00:13

Sakura wrote:Here or topic of Japan Open?

Japan Open 2011 catalog

Well, considering that there are Plushy's pics - here! :a_g_a: :plush45: .... Arigato for more photos! :plush39:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 03 Oct 2011, 12:34

Have this been posted before? Check what Vaitsekhovskaya says about Plushy. :-(

http://winter.sport-express.ru/figuresk ... ews/16761/
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 03 Oct 2011, 12:53

clairdelalune wrote:Have this been posted before? Check what Vaitsekhovskaya says about Plushy. :-(

I ignore unverified information and "hearsay" data source :ps_ih: ... especially from the evil persons, as it is! :plush43: :ze_le_ny:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 03 Oct 2011, 14:25

cekoni wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:Have this been posted before? Check what Vaitsekhovskaya says about Plushy. :-(

I ignore unverified information and "hearsay" data source :ps_ih: ... especially from the evil persons, as it is! :plush43: :ze_le_ny:

I don´t know know if she´s evil or not since I don´t know her personally :ne_vi_del: but usually she provides quite correct information. I just wonder how does she know what German doctors told Evgeni to do. Probably she has some secret sources!!! :mi_ga_et:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby whitebamboo » 03 Oct 2011, 16:11

clairdelalune wrote:
I don´t know know if she´s evil or not since I don´t know her personally :ne_vi_del: but usually she provides quite correct information. I just wonder how does she know what German doctors told Evgeni to do. Probably she has some secret sources!!! :mi_ga_et:

I must say that I was only able to get a very rough idea of what her article says about Evgeni through google translation, but I'm just curious, isn't there such a thing as physician-patient confidentiality in Germany and Russia? I suppose that theoretically, one cannot exclude the possibility that someone on Plushy's side told her something, but frankly I think the actual probability of that is close to 0. And if she really had some secret sources on the side of the doctors (both the German ones, and in Russia re the injection) they would have been extremely unethical people.

And if she didn't really having a source, but is saying (implicitly or not) that she somehow knew all this from Evgeni's doctors, well, I'm not an expert but it seems to me that would be very harmful to their professional reputation!
whitebamboo

Postby clairdelalune » 03 Oct 2011, 16:48

whitebamboo wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:

I must say that I was only able to get a very rough idea of what her article says about Evgeni through google translation, but I'm just curious, isn't there such a thing as physician-patient confidentiality in Germany and Russia? I suppose that theoretically, one cannot exclude the possibility that someone on Plushy's side told her something, but frankly I think the actual probability of that is close to 0. And if she really had some secret sources on the side of the doctors (both the German ones, and in Russia re the injection) they would have been extremely unethical people.

And if she didn't really having a source, but is saying (implicitly or not) that she somehow knew all this from Evgeni's doctors, well, I'm not an expert but it seems to me that would be very harmful to their professional reputation!

They translated the interview on FSU. She said:

The most famous Russian single skater, 2006 Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, who has repeatedly declared his intentions to make a comeback this season, also had leg problems. In mid-June, in Germany, Evgeni had a knee surgery, and in the beginning of September, he already performed triple axels and quadruple toe loop during the test skates. But then he had a severe leg pain.

The reason was rather simple: the skater couldn't or didn't deem necessary to follow all the recommendations of German doctors for postoperative muscle recovery. And he didn't take into account that during the forced break muscles of the operated leg have atrophied to such an extent that the thigh and ankle each lost an inch in circumference and lost the ability to do most of the work during a jump take-off and landing. Plushenko went on the ice too early, much like Maxim Shabalin a year before Vancouver Olympics, thinking that nothing would happen to the operated knee.

As a result, the Olympic champion had to spend the rest of September undergoing the procedures, one of which - an injection into the knee joint - went completely wrong (missed the joint space) and caused a strong aggravation.

It is clear that all these problems can postpone all the talks about Plushenko's comeback indefinitely.

I don´t think it was so difficult to find out what doctors said to Plushy, jounalists are able to discover things about the most important persons on planet, Evgeni is just an athlete.
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lovplush » 03 Oct 2011, 17:15

I am confused. Does it matter what she said in her article? We all know the fact that Plushy is back for training again so it means he is on the recovery track. Therefore her point of "postpone indefinitely" is not valid. Or my English is so bad......:-(
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni